Lucaya

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tourist attractions

by magmcclean Online Now Aug 11, 2014 at 8:34 PM

What should I do and see during my two days at Grand Lucayan Breakers Cayman resort?. I have researched the internet, but would like to pinpoint affordable activities to fill my two days. My husband and I are college professors and seniors.

1 Answer Aug 12, 2014 at 12:24 AM
    • Lucayan Park

by sammyk Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Is this located on the same island as Nassau. We will be on a cruise that is docking there in the after noon the end of March. If it is what would be the best way to get to Lucayan Park from the dock.

2 Answers Feb 1, 2014 at 12:06 PM
    • traveling to LUCAYA

by mtpulvera Online Now Jan 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM

My husband and I are planning a trip to Lucaya from Florida. I heard that you can travel there by cruise ship (air is too costly and we dont really care to go on a typical cuise. I heard discovery cruise use to take passengers there and back to Florida. is there a different company that offers the same commute to freeport?

2 Answers Jan 5, 2012 at 12:18 PM
    • I would LOVE to rent a condo or timeshare

by judi5775 Online Now Jul 9, 2006 at 1:50 PM

I need a timeshare or 2 bedroom condo March 17-24 near the Our Lucaya complex.
      Please let me know if you can help me.

1 Answer Sep 18, 2006 at 5:58 AM
    • Looking for Condo!!

by murph1234 Online Now Mar 16, 2005 at 9:13 AM

I am looking for a Condo to rent at the Coral Beach sometine in October 2005. I am looking for someone who owns a condo there, but as we are Canadian, I am wondering if anyone rents their Condo to Canadians at Canadian rates????