Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

budget for 5 days

Warsaw Nov 4, 2015 at 12:33 PM

hi vt'ers
      any idea what budget I would need for 5 nights in December. the hotel is paid for and I will have one night of eating in a decent restaurant. also a few beers per night as well.

• Poland - Wroclaw

Poland Nov 4, 2015 at 12:30 AM

I'm planning to visit Wroclaw next month and I'm looking for a company which organises city tours. Maybe some other activites like paintball etc. Do you know anyone who is reliable?

• sihi's Profile Photo

Lukow or Siedlce

Siedlce Nov 3, 2015 at 2:05 PM

Are this towns worth a visit? We have 2 days in Eastern Poland and we would have some sightseeing and shoping. We would like to see some old sights, Market square (typical for Polish owns), historical streets.

Are there shoping centres? Where can I buy Polish made sport shoes, books of Stanislaw Michalkiewicz and Janusz Korwin-Mikke, Polish sparkling wines, Miody Pitne? My wife will want to buy clothes (Polish brands).

• New years eve

Warsaw Oct 31, 2015 at 6:47 AM

My husband and myself are travelling to Warsaw for new yars eve , we are staying at the Sheraton hotel. We are looking for a good restaurant to eat and celebrate. I know the Sheraton do have a party, but find it quite expensive. We will appreciate any help

• Things to do in Poznan

Poznan Nov 10, 2015 at 7:18 AM

What can I do for a day in April with my 35 year old son?

• sihi's Profile Photo

shopping, sightseeing, cheap accomodation

Warsaw Nov 3, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Can somebody recomend cheap hotel, hostel in Warsaw close to the city centre? Is it possible to find accomodation max 50 zloty per person?

Where can I buy Polish made sport shoes, books of Stanislaw Michalkiewicz and Janusz Korwin-Mikke, Polish sparkling wines, Miody Pitne? My wife will want to buy clothes (Polish brands).

Polish style restaurant, cafe in Old town (Stare or Nowe Miasto area)?

Thank you

• the best way from warsaw to mikolajki

Mikolajki Oct 30, 2015 at 3:26 AM

the best way from warsaw to mikolajki

• Restaurants open Christmas Eve in Krakow

Krakow Nov 25, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Hello, do you know about restaurant in Krakow, that are open during christmas holidays? I am intersted in terms 24.12.2015 and 25.12.2015. Thank you very much in advance for your recomendations.

• sihi's Profile Photo

Short trip to Eastern Poland from Belarus (Brest? Grodno?)

Poland Nov 2, 2015 at 10:11 AM

We are visiting Belarus now. I want to visit Poland, some towns close to border. Our transportation are public buses, trains and we have limited time and money.

So we have to choice to pass border in Brest/Terespol or Grodno. Which is faster and more easy to pass?

And which city, towns to visi in Poland? Lublin?, Bielsk Podlaski? Bialystok, Elk?, Suwalki? We have been to Biala Podlaska before. Warsaw looks to be too large city for short rip.
      Do Terespol have only (bus, train) connection to Warsaw direction?

We want to do some shoping (some food, Polish sport shoes and clothes, Polish cosmetics), some sightseeing (architecture, old buildings), local food, resaurant...

Can you recomend where pass the border and which place to visit in Poland?

Poland Nov 3, 2015 at 4:50 AM

I am intending to travel from Malta to Auschwitz next summer by motorbike. Does anyone know whether I can ride my motorbike up to the concentration camp car park please or do I need to get transport from my hotel by force. Secondly does anyone know of any other concentration camps in the general area that I can visit that are of interest. I have been to Dachau on more than one occasion so please do not suggest Dachau. Thanks

• Bus from Lublin airport to Old Town

by CurryQueen Online Now Aug 28, 2015 at 3:56 AM

Hi everyone!
      I heard that there's a direct bus from the airport to Old Town centre where we're staying, near Lublin Castle.

Can anyone please tell me which bus number I need and do I get off at the last stop? How much is the bus ticket and is it right in front of the airport or do we need to walk far to the bus stop?

Many thanks for all your help! :-)

3 Answers Aug 31, 2015 at 3:56 AM
    • Taxi from Lublin airport to hotel

by CurryQueen Online Now Aug 24, 2015 at 6:15 AM

We're going to Lublin this weekend and wanted to book our taxi to our hotel in advance if possible for peace of mind. I normally book all my holiday transfers through resorthoppa but they don't seem to operate in Lublin.
      The hotel is calledHotel Groddzka 20 and address is ul. Grodzka 20, Lublin, 20-112, Poland.

Does anyone know how far it is from the airport roughly and how much a taxi would cost? Are there taxis outside the airport? Or is public transport/metro an option too?

Many thanks!

1 Answer Aug 24, 2015 at 6:26 AM
    • rnl74's Profile Photo

Train company in Poland

by rnl74 Online Now Nov 22, 2014 at 5:13 PM

I am travelling to Poland, and looking to go from Lublin to Krakow without going back to Warsaw. I know there is a train from Lublin to Kielce, and then Kielce to Krakow, but I am having trouble booking the tickets online through PKP. I am either unable to select, or get an error popping up. This is for a trip in January, so it isn't last minute. Anyway, is there a place you can recommend buying train tickets from?

3 Answers Nov 23, 2014 at 9:22 AM
    • get from Warsaw airport to Lublin

by Lukamoha Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 4:15 AM

What is the best highway to get from Warsaw airport to Lublin? i will use my car, but as per Google maps there are three highways
      So which one is better and fast
      E372 -DK17

1 Answer Jan 29, 2014 at 11:29 AM
    • Resturant for valentine's day

by Lukamoha Online Now Jan 28, 2014 at 2:41 PM

What is the most romantic resturant to spent valentine's day on it?

4 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 11:17 AM
    • I am about to walk from Lublin to Bucharest - by foot - 1200KM - any advises?

by Kadamba Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I would like to know if you have some advises to me before I start, I think I prepared everything.

• Flea markets

by ptr33 Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Hi, I'm looking for (outdoor) flea markets in Lublin. I would truly appreciate any addresses and advice you can give me - thank you!

1 Answer Jun 11, 2013 at 3:02 AM
    • Wychwoodgolfer's Profile Photo

things to do

by Wychwoodgolfer Online Now Jun 10, 2013 at 3:36 AM

Hi can anyone give me tips an things to do in Lublin, I'll be there on 21st of June for 3 nights.

3 Answers Jul 1, 2013 at 1:23 AM
    • Hire a driver or rent a car?

by FromAlberta Online Now Apr 19, 2013 at 7:14 AM

We will spend a couple of days in Lublin as a base to travel to Borzechow where my father was born and were advised against renting a car. Is there a tour company that would have an english speaking driver we could hire? We would also like to see Zamosc and are wondering if it is better to take a day tour from Lublin (more expensive) or go on our own by bus.

4 Answers Apr 20, 2013 at 5:39 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Central accomodation in Lublin

by Drugness Online Now Sep 18, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Hello to you all
      I've read some reasonably negative reviews of the main hostel in Lublin (the name escapes me now) basically that it is nowhere near the old town, poor facilities etc.
      Can anyone recommend a decent Pansion in the old town area? I only have 1 night there so I don't want to stray too far
      Thank you all

1 Answer Sep 19, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    • Bead Shops in Lublin

by camarran Online Now Jan 23, 2009 at 1:00 PM

My hobby is making bracelets, earrings etc using beads. I will be visiting Lublin soon and would be interested to hear of any bead shops or craft shops in the area.

2 Answers Jan 29, 2009 at 7:01 AM
    • lost luggage

by salperton Online Now Oct 2, 2007 at 7:36 AM

LOT lost luggage..where can one buy essentials in lublin?

• warsaw to majdanek

by pdown Online Now Aug 11, 2007 at 11:42 AM

we shall be in Warsaw for a few days at end of August and would like to visit the camp at Majdanek. Can anybody tell me how to get there and roughly how long it will take, also cost if possible.Also are there organised tours from Warsaw to Majdanek. Thanku

4 Answers Aug 12, 2007 at 4:02 AM
    • sihi's Profile Photo

Warsaw - Lublin, Swidnik

by sihi Online Now May 17, 2007 at 4:48 AM

Do anybody know what is the cost of bus, train ticket to Lublin from Warsaw?
      Also price of ticket to Swidnik and Zamosc from Lublin?

Dreaming to visit these places:)

4 Answers May 23, 2007 at 7:26 AM
    • juzz's Profile Photo

which airport

by juzz Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 2:55 AM

Hi everybody,
      which is the best airport to go to Lublin? I have low cost flights to Katowice and Krakow, is there an easy way to reach Lublin from those 2 airports?

3 Answers Jan 16, 2007 at 1:26 PM
    • anna_s's Profile Photo

by anna_s Online Now Aug 20, 2006 at 11:40 PM

Is there any cash machine at train station or somewhere close in Lublin?
      And from what time in the morning does usually “cantor” start work.

Thanks in advance

2 Answers Aug 21, 2006 at 12:36 AM
    • VMarjanski's Profile Photo

Do you know any cheap accomodation in Lublin ?

by VMarjanski Online Now Jul 13, 2006 at 11:00 PM

Do you know any cheap accomodation in Lublin like Hostel... or something similar ?

1 Answer Jul 14, 2006 at 6:17 AM
    • alancollins's Profile Photo

by alancollins Online Now Aug 2, 2005 at 3:41 AM

has anyone stayed at the above hotel? What was it like and is there a car park?

2 Answers Jan 1, 2006 at 3:04 PM
    • TanjaBgd's Profile Photo

Public transportation and taxi prices?

by TanjaBgd Online Now May 26, 2005 at 4:35 AM

What's public transportation like in Lublin or maybe it's better to use a taxi?

2 Answers May 29, 2005 at 9:48 AM
    • TanjaBgd's Profile Photo

weather in july?

by TanjaBgd Online Now Apr 21, 2005 at 10:39 AM

I'm comming to Lublin in july and i was just wondering what was the weather like then?

10 Answers Apr 23, 2005 at 12:23 AM
    • DARKUSS's Profile Photo

Czesc wszystkim !

by DARKUSS Online Now Jul 20, 2003 at 11:20 AM

Pozdrawiam wszystkich polonusów ,na ca³ym swiecie. Pisze z Zamoscia ,i zapraszam na wakacje do mojego miasta które uwazam jest naprawde cool! Darkuss

9 Answers Jan 17, 2006 at 3:52 PM