Lourdes

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling to Lourdes

by motherchristina Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 7:40 AM

4 of us will be in Rome in July. What is the best way to get from Rome to Lourdes for a few day? I'm looking for something relatively reasonable in regards to pricing.

more
    • Bordeaux to lourdes

by Anne-MarieCarr Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Hi I arrive at Bordeaux airport at 10.55 31st of May. What is the best reasonably economical way to get from there to Lourdes. I have looked at the train and would go for this but notice that I would only have 1 hour to disembark the plane and get into Bordeaux for the train.

more
    • YIska's Profile Photo

How to get to Lourdes from Madrid

by YIska Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Dear everyone,
      Could you give me some suggestion on how to get to Lourdes from Madrid? Might be on July 29, 2014 :)
      By train, bus, or plane with the approximate time.
      Or maybe you could provide me with the website of the transportation.
      thanks in advance.

more
    • Traveling to Lourdes

by motherchristina Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 7:40 AM

4 of us will be in Rome in July. What is the best way to get from Rome to Lourdes for a few day? I'm looking for something relatively reasonable in regards to pricing.

2 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 2:03 AM
    • Bordeaux to lourdes

by Anne-MarieCarr Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Hi I arrive at Bordeaux airport at 10.55 31st of May. What is the best reasonably economical way to get from there to Lourdes. I have looked at the train and would go for this but notice that I would only have 1 hour to disembark the plane and get into Bordeaux for the train.

7 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 8:39 AM
    • YIska's Profile Photo

How to get to Lourdes from Madrid

by YIska Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Dear everyone,
      Could you give me some suggestion on how to get to Lourdes from Madrid? Might be on July 29, 2014 :)
      By train, bus, or plane with the approximate time.
      Or maybe you could provide me with the website of the transportation.
      thanks in advance.

17 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 3:06 PM
    • Taxi cab from the airport to the hotel

by ibuwangi Online Now Feb 12, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Anyone care to share your experience of taking taxi from the airport to the hotel?

5 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 12:54 PM
    • Car Rental in Lourdes

by cjmendoza Online Now Feb 2, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Which car rental in Lourdes is handling auto-transmissioned rentals? Auto-Europe (LDE) is not. Thanks from a 1st time visitor..

4 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 2:20 PM
    • znizer's Profile Photo

food prices

by znizer Online Now Jan 9, 2014 at 8:12 AM

is the food expensive there

7 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 12:21 PM
    • cheapest way

by ilisine Online Now Nov 29, 2013 at 2:08 AM

What is the cheapest way to go from Paris to Lourdes? my budget is $50 each, will be in Paris on the 18th/12/2013
      Thank you

Looking forward your feedback

Regards
      Irene

9 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    • rgsobe's Profile Photo

Days to stay in Lourdes

by rgsobe Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM

how many days / nights should one stay in Lourdes

15 Answers Oct 21, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    • Lourdes137's Profile Photo

Lourdes Pilgrimage

by Lourdes137 Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Dear All...,

My husband and I, have just returned from Lourdes in July of this year.

We stayed for 2 nights in Lourdes, after we finished a long tour in Europe.
      At this time, we were both not good, have a very bad cold & flu.
      So, we can not enjoy to join with all the attractions in Lourdes.

I would go again to Lourdes, just alone in July next year.
      I have some questions and I really need an answer please:

1. When I arrived at my hotel in Lourdes, is there any information that they could give me, about how to join with others to pray at night with candlelight?...
      2. Is there any information for tourists: What, where, when and how can I do or see the main attractions in Lourdes?...
      3. What are the rules for people want to have a bath?... Can we have a bath more than once?...
      4. Are there rules for taking water from the tap?...
      5. For people who are traveling alone, do I need to come to a special place to let them know?...
      6. What time for all activities/attractions start and finish?...

Thank you very much for the answer.

Lourdes137

8 Answers Sep 17, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    • Lourdes Bath Water temperature in October-November

by scormeagle Online Now Jun 12, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I was planning of travelling to Lourdes with my in-laws and 2 small kids in July but due to a delay in visa formalities I have to reschedule the trip. How cold in October/November would the Lourdes bath water be in which the pilgrims take a dip?

9 Answers Jun 30, 2013 at 1:35 AM
    • How to travel from Barcelona to Lourdes by train?

by jenniarief Online Now May 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I am planning to go to Lourdes from Barcelona (by train) then to Paris in September. Any suggestion how should I do my trip? Thank you.

4 Answers May 30, 2013 at 2:11 AM
    • go to lourdes from versailles

by gsunga Online Now May 15, 2013 at 6:44 AM

how to go to lourdes from versailles by train

3 Answers May 15, 2013 at 8:37 PM
    • swimming pool

by cavawoman Online Now Apr 29, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Is there a public pool or hotel pool that accessable to non residents

3 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 1:59 PM
    • buses

by louisamoran Online Now Apr 13, 2013 at 4:30 AM

how could i get ah bus for 8 people and 1 child for 600 euro from toulouse airport to lourdes. i have been on the internet and people keep getting back to me with 800 which i just dont have

5 Answers Apr 15, 2013 at 1:17 PM
    • Driving Paris to Lourdes

by SusieS55 Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Thinking of renting a car and driving from CDG airport to Lourdes for an overnight and returning the next day. Is the drive fairly easy?

6 Answers Mar 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM
    • car hire return lourdes station

by virgorine Online Now Mar 16, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I need to hire a car in Nice and drop it off at Lourdes station in the evening.
      What car hire companies have a drop off area at lourdes station as I do not want to
      drop off the car at the airport.

12 Answers Mar 18, 2013 at 9:25 PM
    • Motorized Wheelcair

by skennelly Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Can I rent a motorized wheelchair in Lourdes to visit the shrine?

6 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    • marrw2's Profile Photo

Waters of Lourdes

by marrw2 Online Now Jan 23, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Can you just "get in line" to swim in the pools or do you have to have something special. Does anyone know what it cost to do this or if it's even possible.

8 Answers Jul 20, 2013 at 4:39 AM
    • Transportation from Toulouse to Lourdes

by blenycanales Online Now Jun 17, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Would you please advise.
      We are arriving at Toulouse Blagnac airport July 18 at midnight. We only have July 19 to visit Lourdes. What is the earliest transportation to Lourdes from Toulouse. Can we buy it on line in advance? Thank you. Best Regards.
      Bleny Canales
      832 607 8546
      13826 Peach Hollow Lane
      Houston Texas 77082

7 Answers Jun 19, 2012 at 2:09 AM
    • Tarbes airport to lourdes and return

by joanvl Online Now May 19, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Anyone travelling on Ryanair flight Sat 26 May to Tarbes and then to Lourdes and return Tuesday 29th May care to share a taxi, one way or both ways. The fares seem very expensive for the short distance involved.

1 Answer May 20, 2012 at 1:28 AM
    • ACCESSIBILITY IN LOURDES FRANCE

by czarinaG Online Now May 12, 2012 at 2:07 AM

My mom and i will be making a pilgrimage to Lourdes this June. I have a disability (polio on one legs and hip replacement on the other). I am planning to get a hotel near the train station so i would appreciate it very much if someone can help me advise on below.

1. Can i hire a taxi from hotel to the Grotto? How much will is usually cost?
      2. Is the taxi allowed to go inside the grotto...very near to the pilgrim area?
      3. How long is the walk from the taxi stop to the grotto and churches.
      4. Is there a motorised scooter i can hire to help to move around the grotto area?
      5. Is taxi available anytime. I mean, in case we will be attending the 9pm service, will there be a taxi available to take us back to the hote.

Thanks in advance for your response.

8 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    • visiting day

by spurrc Online Now May 8, 2012 at 4:54 AM

I am taking my inlaws in june, and i would like to know the quietest day of the
      week to visit, if there is one.
      Thanks chris

2 Answers May 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM
    • wheelchair

by diannugra Online Now Mar 31, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Can we rent a wheelchair for an ill patient when in Lourdes for 3days?

5 Answers Apr 12, 2013 at 6:50 AM
    • sukalejong's Profile Photo

train

by sukalejong Online Now Mar 18, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Hi,
      I am going to Lourdes at 2nd week of April, and I will take the train from Toulouse. However, when I am checking for the ticket this morning from sncf site, the price is 80 euro per person for ter train. It's a huge amount.
      Now my questions are:
      1. Is there any cheaper kind of train, like regionale from Toulouse to Lourdes? I plan to take afternoon train i.e 16.00.
      2. Is there any other mode of transportation to Lourdes, like bus or sharing cab? I am going there with my 2 friends.

Thank you in advance for your help :D

Cheers

20 Answers May 5, 2012 at 3:30 AM
    • Tonbridg to Lourdes

by ipingault Online Now Feb 22, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I would like to go on a pilgrimage to Lourdes in April 2012 does anyone know modestly priced airfares/hotel accomodation/car hire? I am disabled and have difficulty walking any distance

2 Answers Feb 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM
    • How do I get to Lourdes from Beauvais airport, paris? Best place to stay in lourdes?

by svdeh Online Now Jan 25, 2012 at 5:19 AM

Does anyone know what the cheapest way and the quickest way would be to get to Lourdes from Beauvais,Paris
      airport?
      The train seems very expensive to me.
      Also does anyone have moderate priced but nice hotels they like in Lourdes?
      thanks!

11 Answers Feb 24, 2012 at 6:01 AM
    • Rent a cab from lourdes to toulouse

by Inoel Online Now Dec 20, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Hello....i wanna know,is it possible to rent a cab for 12 people, from lourdes to toulouse blagnac, how much that cost? We have flight 10.20 am from toulouse blagnac to lisbon. Can you give me information about that? Please help me

9 Answers Dec 21, 2011 at 2:54 AM
    • COMEONDOWN's Profile Photo

RESIDENCE DU SOLEIL

by COMEONDOWN Online Now Oct 19, 2011 at 6:15 AM

Has anyone stayed at Residence du Soleil? Would this be recommendable for a wheel car guests? How minutes walk would that be to the sauntuary gate? The advertisement claims there is a kitchenette, do you know if we can boil or heat soup, as the food we prepare is special way of cooking. Thank you so much for any input and detailed information from your experience. Thank you.

6 Answers Oct 21, 2011 at 7:26 AM
    • Renting a car fr Tulouse to Lourdes

by Maricarsapinoso Online Now Oct 13, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Is it safe & easy to drive fr Tuluose airport to Lourdes? How far is it & how many hours is it to drive? If I drop off the rental car the next day at Tarbes airport, how far is it to the hotel w/c is near the Lourdes train station? How much is taxi fr Tarbes to Lourdes staion? Thank you.

4 Answers Oct 19, 2011 at 3:38 PM
    • Lourdes Info

by Bambi45 Online Now Oct 3, 2011 at 12:39 PM

I'm going to Lourdes on Novemeber 28 ~ where can I find a guide to tour me inside the Lourdes sanctuary? How much does it generally cost?

Regarding the train terminal: How far is the Lourdes Train Station to the Tarbes Train Station. In my train ticket, it shows just 15 minutes train travel. So if I take a taxi from the Lourdes Train Station to the Tarbes Train Station, how much taxi fare should I pay?

I want to attend the 11pm mass at the Grotto. Is it safe to walk the streets at night going back to my hotel. My hotel is near the Lourdes Train Sation. How far (time and distance) a walk is that from Lourdes Sanctuary? Do I need to take a taxi and if so, how much is the fare?

Thanks so much for your time. I'm asking a lot of questions because I'm travelling alone and would be walking alone the streets of Lourdes at night.

Bambi

4 Answers Nov 11, 2011 at 6:51 PM