Louisville Travel Answers

change location

How small

by delpennalum Online Now Jan 10, 2007 at 6:37 PM

How much of a small town is Louisville? Are there very many neighborhoods to live in? does it have many grocery stores, malls, movie theatres? It sounds like it has the fun outdoor hikes component...I'm wondering if it could be liveable for me (I'm used to city(not big)/suburban living), I've never lived anywhere that would be considered a small town.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • YVRDave's Profile Photo

RE: How small

by YVRDave Online Now Jan 10, 2007 at 6:50 PM

About half way between Denver and Boulder. Pretty much in the thick of cities.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Steph6150's Profile Photo

by Steph6150 Online Now Jan 10, 2007 at 8:44 PM

I have some relatives that live in the Louisville area. There are some nice malls, restaurants, and neighborhoods. I've only made short visits there on holidays so I don't know about hiking around there. It's the Bible belt so yeah my relatives are Baptist..ha ha. When are you moving there?

• CaliHopkins's Profile Photo

by CaliHopkins Online Now Jan 19, 2007 at 12:43 PM

We also considered that area. I have been there and I dont think that the town itself is the draw that keeps people there -- it is the whole region. If you have cabin fever, you are a short trip from Denver with tons of stuff to do, and Boulder is a very cool town. I believe it was in the top 10 in the towns rankings last year according to CNN. Seems pretty cool to me!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines