Los Osos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• neighborhoods

Santa Barbara 4 hours ago

Considering a property near W Anapamu St & Bath for 3 month rental. Looks like it's a walkable neighborhood
      but is it a safe one?! Thanks for any input.

more
    • Travel between devore heights and santa monica

Devore Heights Apr 12, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Is there a commuter train between devore heights and santa monica?

more
    • GustavoH's Profile Photo

July 14, someone?

Santa Monica Apr 3, 2014 at 5:59 AM

then i´ll staying in santa monica in July, someone will be there??

more
    • Brazil and the WORLD CUP

California Mar 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Anyone from the bay area planning to go to the world cup in Brazil this year? or is planning to be in Brazil in June?
      I'm looking for a group of people to go with!

more
    • Itinerary - Muir Woods

Muir Woods National Monument Mar 25, 2014 at 6:32 AM

I have looked at the NPS and various other guides but none of them seem to have conclusive information as to where the giant Redwoods are located - from what I understand they are located in and around Fern Woods/Mill Valley. Any suggestions please

Many thanks

more
    • Where to park/leave my bicycle?

San Francisco Mar 22, 2014 at 5:08 PM

I'm renting a bike in SF and if I were to go inside a store or restaurant where would I leave it?
      I'm planning to eat lunch in chinatown so what do I do with my bike?

Thanks

more
    • Car needed in Anaheim?

Anaheim Mar 24, 2014 at 8:56 AM

We are heading to the NCAA tourney in Anaheim this week, staying at the Doubletree in Anaheim /Orange Co. Is a car a necessity? I see there is a super shuttle from the airport. Would we be stranded without a car, or would that just be a hassle? Just wondering if we are in walking distance to restaurants, etc.

more
    • Carmel by the sea dos and don'ts?

Carmel-by-the-Sea 15 hours ago

We will be in Carmel next week , is it true that ladies should not wear high heels?
      Anything else we need to bear in mind apart from ......if you see Clint ,do not even look at him just mind one's own business!

more
    • Photography

Channel Islands Apr 11, 2014 at 11:55 AM

This will be our first visit to the islands. What is the best full day cruise for seeing as many of the islands as possible with photography in mind?

more
    • Hotel advice

San Francisco Apr 9, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Hello, could you tell me is the Best Western Americana( on 7 th street) in San Francisco an alright hotel for convenience ( easy to get around) price, safety and so on?

more
    • Tours of Los Angeles

Los Angeles Apr 9, 2014 at 5:44 PM

Hi can anyone please recommend a good tour of LA that cover the usual touristy things please?

more
    • LA to San Fran via Death Valley.

Death Valley National Park Mar 30, 2014 at 2:11 AM

My friend and I are planning to drive from LA to San Fran via DV over 2 days.
      Is it possible to see some of the landmarks in this time frame? Which ones do you suggest?
      And where would you recommend staying for the night as a halfway mark?
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • Yosemite and Sequoia in April 3rd week

Yosemite National Park Apr 11, 2014 at 4:50 PM

We are a few friends meeting up in Fresno for our trip to Yosemite and Sequoia. We reach Fresno on the night of 16th April, and we have until the afternoon of 20th April to get back to Fresno. I understand that many roads would be closed during this time of the year. Please help us plan our itinerary, how much time to spend where etc.. We are interested in easy-moderate hikes.

more
    • millyprett23's Profile Photo

Hostels to stay in near Union Station LA

Los Angeles Apr 5, 2014 at 7:26 AM

Hello all!

I am flying into LAX next Sunday at 9pm and I am looking for a place to stay until I get my AMTRAX train from Union Station up to San Francisco on Tuesday morning.

I am planning to go straight from the airport to a hostel / hotel near Union station where I can sleep and recover from Jet lag. I want to stay by Union Station the following Monday day and night so I can be near by to collect my train on the tuesday morning.

Does anybody recommend the best / cheapest way to get from LAX to Union Station on a Sunday night?

Does anybody have any recommendations for places to stay near Union Station?

I am thinking a cheap and friendly youth hostel?

Also, what type of area is Union Station in?
      Are there any interesting places in walking distance?
      Coffee shops or parks where I can just chill for the afternoon?

I really look forward to hearing from you!
      Many thanks,

Milly, London

more
    • Information on transportation from airport to fishermans wharf

San Francisco Apr 14, 2014 at 7:56 PM

So we are flying into San Francisco and driving down to Big Sur for a wedding. After the wedding our plan is to go back to San Francisco drop off our rental car and stay and tour for abit. My question is what would be our best bet for getting for the airport to our hotel down on fishermans wharf? There will be six of us.

more
    • trolleyhow to use it and how to get advance tickets

San Diego Mar 30, 2014 at 12:50 AM

can i take the trolly from the stadiume to the convention center and how late does it run,since i work till 12.30am

more
    • Water falls

Yosemite National Park Mar 23, 2014 at 12:45 AM

what will the water falls be like in late August we will be on a one day visit from san francisco is a bus best or hire car 7 drive our selves

more
    • Historic National Parks/Factory Outlet

California Mar 19, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Reading the guide books there are so many historic parks - probably all with a slightly different twist, so please which are the ones to see and which are the ones to avoid.

Our plan, Tioga Pass being open in mid June is as follows:

Depart Cedar Lodge Yosemite - drive via Lee Vining and visit Bodie State Historic Park - is this worth visitng?
      Continue to West Walker Motel Coleville -over night stop

Stop at Chester Lake 1 night

Stop at Lake Tahoe 2 nights and then on to outskirts of Sacramento 2 nights - the following parks seem within possible striking distance of these destinations:

more
    • tour buses

San Francisco Apr 8, 2014 at 7:12 AM

is any one tour bus company better than another ? specifically thinking about Muir Woods/Sausalito for one trip and Yosemite for another.

more
    • Yosemite National Park and Sonoma and Napa Valley

Yosemite National Park Apr 7, 2014 at 3:48 PM

We are going to SFO the first week of May. What are the major points to visit in Yosemite Park? Can you see enough in a day? Next, we want to travel to Sonoma and Napa Valley? Do you recommend both, or one over the other. We have 4 days to do these things and then we will be in SFO for a week for a conference. Can you recommend places to stat in Yosemite and Sonoma/Napa Valley?

more
    • transportation to coronado island

Coronado Mar 24, 2014 at 8:54 AM

We need ground transportation from the San Diego train station to Marietta Bay Inn on Coronado Island for 6 people what is available?

more
    • where to stay?

Los Angeles 23 hours ago

hi am looking forward to going to los angeles this summer for about 7 nights and cant find where to stay. one plan i was thinking was stay in downtown LA (or somewhere around there idk ive never been) maybe hollywood or west hollywood for a couple nights but also want some good views cus i love to take pictures,and then stay in santa monica for a couple nights? probably not tho since that might be a little to expensive..plan on renting a car too because everything is far apart(so ive read)im a big tourist lol but i want to do all the stuff in hollywood,griffith park,go to staples center,santa monica the beach,the pier venice beach/boardwalk maybe see a movie at the beach,laguna beach bunch of stuff lol universal studios and anything else u guys might recommend? anybody know any hotels that offers the most value or bang for your buck.thanks

more
    • General travellng

California Mar 20, 2014 at 7:21 PM

I'm planning on travelling along the west coast for a month in May. I was wondering does anyone have any tips on the best methods of transport to use without access to a car. Many thanks in advance.

more
    • RV TRIP 1 Month

California Apr 6, 2014 at 6:05 AM

Hi all, I wonder if you can help ! Myself and my Family with 3 kids 13, 12 and 11 are coming to Califonia in August we have rented a RV and plan on doing a bit of sight seeing. this is our current planned trip, can I have your advice on if you think anything should change ??

5 Night in LA
      Newport Beach area for 1 night 2 days.
      San Diego 2 nights
      Stay on route to Grand Canyon
      Over night stay Grand Canyon
      Leave GC for Las Vegas stopping off at Hoover Dam
      3 whole days and night in Las Vegas
      Death Valley Area 51 etc over night stay
      Leave DV for Yosemite 1 and half days there
      Move to Monterey bat stopping off at Sequoia National Park
      1 day and 3 nights in San Fran

Also do you think we should book RV parks in advance your advice would be fantastic thanks Mike

more
    • GustavoH's Profile Photo

City near LA

Santa Monica Mar 20, 2014 at 7:25 AM

whitch city near LA it is good to visit?

more