Travel Answers
Los Molinos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 5 hours in Madrid on a Sunday afternoon. Ideas?

Madrid 9 hours ago

Hi,

A bit crazy, but next weekend we'll travel to Madrid just for the day. We'll have approximately 5 hours to spend in the city. I would like to have a nice lunch. Something not touristy but with great Spanish food would be great. Any recommendations?

What would you do with the rest of the afternoon? We have both been to Madrid, so something a bit different and off the beaten track would be nice. Perhaps have lunch and explore an area that is not one of the most touristy ones?

I'm looking forward to hearing your suggestions!

more
    • Prepaid Train Tickets

Madrid Jan 11, 2016 at 5:35 PM

I will be in Madrid for a few days in September and I would like to do at least two or three day trips from Madrid, I am looking online to purchase my tickets in advance but there are no trains/routes yet available. Does anyone know how far in advance they allow you to purchase these tickets? I am traveling in September of this year.

more
    • kfelgran's Profile Photo

Hi, Need some advice Madrid

Madrid Jan 30, 2016 at 2:19 PM

Hi, I'm a grandmother traveling alone for the first time. Been to Madrid twice before with tour groups. Staying in Plaza Puerta del Sol. I don't feel comfortable eating dinner in a restaurant but am totally comfortable eating outside at a café table. Any tips for budget to moderate eating in the evening not too far away? Is it unusual for a woman to dine alone inside of a restaurant?

more
    • Cuban Cuisine in Madrid

Madrid Jan 8, 2016 at 10:27 AM

Hello everyone,
      Any uptodate recommendations on 1-2 Cuban restaurants in Madrid? Think food, not so much Clubs-music-dance. Thanks to all.

more
    • kfelgran's Profile Photo

What should I plan to wear

Madrid Jan 30, 2016 at 2:22 PM

I am arriving May 26 and leaving June 6. I know it gets chilly at night. Is a sweater enough or should I bring something heavier? Can you give me an idea of range of temperatures day to night in F? Or just suggest what to include in packing. Thanks so much.

more
    • MADRID (resident location)

Madrid Jan 23, 2016 at 11:00 AM

Hello everybody! I will visit Madrid in 29/4/2016 and I am already trying to find out where I will book my resident place. I would like to ask for the safer place in the town. Of course I'd prefer to stay in the city center but I would appreciate your feedback.

• What about the airbnb solution? I would like a hotel breakfast but do you think that a hotel is value for money in comparison to house from airbnb?

Thank you all in advance guys!!!

more