Los Mochis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Buses Los Mochis to El Fuerte

by francmivil Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Hello, I'M planning train excursion in Copper Canyon for next November. I search the name of the buses companie,the scedule to El Fuerte from Los Mochis and fare. I know that where is the buses station in Los Mochis (Zaragoza et Cuauhtémoc street). Thank you for help me. Francine

• Bus from Phoenix to Los Mochis

by myolleck Online Now May 8, 2013 at 5:33 PM

How can I get from Phoenix AZ to Los Mochis, Mexico by bus? The biggest hurdle seems to be the Phoenix - Nogales segment.

Thanks.

2 Answers May 8, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    • Orgonian couple to visit Los Mochis

by NoraSue Online Now Jan 28, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Would like to meet interpreter for lots of questions about the area. Arriving mid feb.09 Contact ididerod@juno.com thanks

• Tufesa auobuses between Los Mochis and East Los Angeles

by foobah Online Now Jul 22, 2007 at 7:36 PM

Tufesa seems to run primero clase buses between East Los Angeles (or downtown Los Angeles) and Los Mochis. It seems in some ways a better way to go back and forth since there's no good direct air. Does anyone have any experience with it? Travel times? Meal stops (I hope, i hope, i hope, etc.

3 Answers Aug 15, 2007 at 1:12 PM
    • rortiz's Profile Photo

Train timetable

by rortiz Online Now Mar 19, 2005 at 2:14 PM

We need to know how often the train through the Cobre Canyon leaves the Mochis...at what time? Does anyone know?!
      Cheers

3 Answers Mar 22, 2005 at 10:39 AM
    • kalimbo's Profile Photo

Los Mochis area beaches?

by kalimbo Online Now Jan 26, 2005 at 6:03 PM

I am planning on traveling to Los Mochis to explore the Copper Canyon by train and I have a few extra days around Easter. Are there any nice beaches close to Los Mochis to enjoy for a few days that anyone would recommend? I have been to the Yucatan around the same time and found that lots of locals head to the beaches at Easter time, any thoughts?

• I WOULD LIKE SOME PICTURES OF EL RANCHO DE ZAVALA

by huera Online Now Apr 28, 2004 at 6:50 PM

Q: I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME PICTURES OF THE RANCHES IN LOS MOCHIS SINALOA MEXICO. ESPECIALY THE RANCH NEAR ESTACION BAMOA (EL RANCHITO DE ZAVALA) ANY PICTURES OF THE LAND AND LAKES ECT. IF POSIBLE I WILL APRECIATE IT SINCE MY BOY FRIEND IS FROM THERE AND HAS NOT BEEN THERE FOR 8 YRS AND I WOULD LOVE TO SURPRISE HIM WITH SOME PICTURES TO REFRESH HIS MIND THANK YOU