Los Cabos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Playa del Sol Los Cabos

by kayleencarr Online Now Oct 28, 2009 at 5:51 AM

Does anyone know what is going on with the Playa Del Sol Los Cabos? They closed for the summer, but there is no scheduled date to reopen. There is a company in Florida that claims they bought the property, but the Playa group says they still own it. We have a reservation over spring break 2010, and I've very concerned. Please reply if you have any info, or if you've recently had a reservation for this property while they were closed. Did they move you?
      Thanks!!

• Weather in June/July

by Maris10 Online Now Feb 20, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Hello. We are planning to visit Cabo around the end of June/early July. I believe the temperature will be in the high 80s. What is the humidity level around that time? Thanks

• Park Royal Los Cabos -- Please give me some recent updated information

by CindyJoseph Online Now Jan 1, 2007 at 5:32 PM

Hi, my family is travelling to San Jose Del Cabo in March 2007, has anyone stayed at this resort recently. If so I was wondering about the rooms. How large is a one bedroom? How large are the kitchen in the units? Has the furnishings been updated? Please email me at cindy.shs@shaw.ca or relpy here on the forum. Thanks

• Hurricane John Damage

by cokie12 Online Now Sep 5, 2006 at 7:06 AM

My fiancee and I have scheduled our honeymoon at Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos in October. We would like to know if there has been damage to the hotel. Does anyone have any information in regards to the damage in Los Cabos from Hurricane John?

2 Answers Sep 5, 2006 at 2:42 PM
    • Travelers checks or ATM in Cabos?

by cabos80 Online Now Mar 4, 2006 at 9:30 PM

I am taking a trip to Cabos in March and staying at Royal Solaris. What is the best way to go for finances, ATM or Travelers checks. Do they cash travelers checks at the hotel? What is the ATM fee? Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Answer Mar 4, 2006 at 10:15 PM
    • Royal Solaris

by mija31170 Online Now Feb 8, 2006 at 8:59 PM

My family and I will be staying at the Royal Solaris in June 2006. Does anybody know anything about this resort? Also what is the "must dos" while we are here? Any suggestions will be helpfull.

• money in cabo

by unklebudskie Online Now Jun 8, 2005 at 11:52 AM

Howdy folks!
      My wife & I are leaving for los cabos sunday june 12th for 8 days to celebrate our 30th anniversary and would appreciate some advice on what money to take---
      dollars, pesos, travelers checks?
      unklebudskie

1 Answer Jun 8, 2005 at 12:15 PM