change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• wind and water temperature

by etmoi Online Now Nov 25, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Hi,

We are planning for our trip to Los Barriles for the first time. Our trip will be the week of Christmas this year, and we plan to rent a private house on the beach. We would like to know if the water will be warm enough to swim? Are there any good place snorkel near the shore? For someone who is a beginner swimmer, is the water safe to swim in? We have learned that wind surfing is popular in winter, how strong the wind would be? Will that make it uncomfortable to sit on the beach or swim with the wind? Thank you!

more
    • wind and water temperature

by etmoi Online Now Nov 25, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Hi,

We are planning for our trip to Los Barriles for the first time. Our trip will be the week of Christmas this year, and we plan to rent a private house on the beach. We would like to know if the water will be warm enough to swim? Are there any good place snorkel near the shore? For someone who is a beginner swimmer, is the water safe to swim in? We have learned that wind surfing is popular in winter, how strong the wind would be? Will that make it uncomfortable to sit on the beach or swim with the wind? Thank you!

4 Answers Nov 25, 2014 at 7:10 PM
    • Los Barrilles in September

by annperry Online Now May 13, 2014 at 11:50 AM

I"m nervous about traveling in Sept since reading about shops being closed and potential hurricanes...what are your thoughts?

2 Answers May 13, 2014 at 7:28 PM
    • Jlegge's Profile Photo

Local transportation

by Jlegge Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Thinking of maybe a day trip from Los Barrilies to la Paz , is there a bus to and from there ?schedules? Cost ? Thank you

1 Answer Feb 18, 2014 at 7:54 AM
    • Taxi costs

by wacythai Online Now Mar 9, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Hello,

Traveling to Los Barriles later this month and need info on transportation from airport. Also, what about local trips into town? We are staying in a house next to Mar Y Sol, what would a taxi cost to town for shopping?
      Thanks for any advise or information.

Wally

• CHEESE

by pegleg66 Online Now Nov 27, 2009 at 7:13 AM

FIRSTLY BEFORE I POST MY QUESTION I LIKE TO SAY I'VE SPENT ABOUT AN HOUR RESEARCHING OUR VISIT TO LOS BARRILES. I KNOW WHERE WE WILL STAY, EAT, AND PLAY DUE TO THE GREAT INFO RECIEVED TRAVELLING THROUGH VIAJESDELMUNDO'S PAGES.
      NOW MY QUESTION. WHEREEVER WE GO, WE SEARCH OUT MOM AND POP CHEESE MAKERS. ARE THERE ANY IN YOUR AREA. THANKS FOR YOUR IN-PUT.
      HUNGRY IN NANAIMO.

1 Answer Nov 27, 2009 at 10:52 AM