change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• agujas's Profile Photo

Looking for a apartment dog friendly

by agujas Online Now Aug 28, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Hi, I am looking for Holiday let Jan 4th for 2 weeks for a couple and 2 dogs.must have internet and english TV.

1 Answer Aug 29, 2013 at 4:07 AM
    • louiseks's Profile Photo

advice on wifi internet access in long term let

by louiseks Online Now Aug 14, 2008 at 12:42 AM

Hello,
      I would like to spent the winter months januari februari and march in Los Alcázares. To maintain my business and personal contacts I need ADSL internet access. I found out that finding apartments with wifi or adsl is very difficult.
      Some people gave me advice to get a vodaphone dongle with internet however you have to obtain a contract for 1 or 2 years for just a stay of 3 months.
      Would someone know of another provider or another solution. So I will be able to find a house in the one of the villages I would like to go. Los Narejos Los Nietos or los Alcázares.
      Thanks
      Louise

• TRANSFER FROM MURCIA AIRPORT TO LOS ALCAZARES

by GROSV Online Now Apr 4, 2007 at 10:48 AM

By all accounts public transport at Murcia is not wonderful. Los Alcazares is not too far and we are will therefore use a taxi. Can anyone tell us whether taxi's are readily available at the airport, or do we need to book in advance. How much would one reasonably be expected to pay for a 10 minute taxi journey?

Grosv

2 Answers Jan 19, 2010 at 10:38 AM