change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• offy111's Profile Photo

help getting to lorient

by offy111 Online Now Jun 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

hi i am flying into dinard airport in september and i want to know the best way to get to lorient also is there any good bars in lorient as i am over with a few mates to watch the football
      many thanks

2 Answers Jun 30, 2013 at 9:16 AM
    • transportation

by skoskoyahoocom Online Now Nov 28, 2012 at 9:51 AM

what kind of transportation service is there from Gare Lorient to Lorient airport and what is cost? And from Lorient airport to gare lorient is there late night (9pm) service back to Gare Lorient?

Thank you
      Sharon

9 Answers Nov 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM
    • Transport by Bus

by pattacake Online Now May 29, 2012 at 12:38 AM

We are visiting Lorient on a cruise in October. We would like to visit either Concarneau or Pont Aven by bus or train. Can someone help with a bus or train schedule which is current.

6 Answers Jul 21, 2012 at 8:51 AM
    • Blenderman80's Profile Photo

Travel questions

by Blenderman80 Online Now Oct 18, 2011 at 2:59 AM

I will be traveling to Lorient, France in late November, wondering if anyone could give some advice on things to do and where to eat. Thanks

5 Answers Oct 18, 2011 at 6:22 AM
    • Getting from Lorient to Benodet?

by fozzie_the_great Online Now Apr 9, 2010 at 5:28 PM

Hi all,

I'm planning on flying into Lorient Airport and staying in Bénodet, what would be the best (i.e. easiest and cheapest!) way for me to get there. I will be travelling alone with two kids. I'd rather not go down the car hire route.

Thanks!

3 Answers Apr 10, 2010 at 9:42 PM
    • golf courses

by michaelgaynor Online Now Jul 12, 2006 at 2:44 AM

what golf courses are there in or near lorient

1 Answer Jul 14, 2006 at 2:48 PM
    • Train to Lorient "France"

by jeyrobi Online Now May 5, 2003 at 3:50 PM

I need to know a web page for train times and price to Lorient from Paris, Myself and my family are traveling there on the 16th of June and have no idea how we will get from Paris to Lorient, I would like to know if it's cheaper by car " need a 7 seater" or by Train and where can i access a web page that is written or translated to english so i can understand it. thank you

2 Answers Jun 10, 2003 at 4:26 AM