change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Woonelly's Profile Photo

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas

Todos Santos Mar 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I looked in the Todos Santos travel guide before posting here, but that section is a little light. Hopefully after my visit, I'll have some things to add.

Question - Is is better to rent a car or hire transportation for a day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo? How long is recommended to see the sights there? And is there a day that is recommended NOT to go?

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly

more
    • Transfers and excursions

Cabo San Lucas Mar 17, 2014 at 1:36 PM

What website has the best value on pre purchase transfers to and from the airport as well as excursions?

more
    • Recliner chair

La Paz Mar 25, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I want to buy a lazy boy style chair. I live in Mulege.

more
    • Beach Vendors

Cabo San Lucas Mar 23, 2014 at 3:38 PM

One of my wife's favorite activities when we're on Cancun is to haggle with the beach vendors while she's sunning. Is this something that happens in Cabo? We will be staying at the Riu Palace.

more

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. Then i heard demonica republic Punta Cana is also very nice. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas

Cabo San Lucas Mar 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I looked in the Todos Santos travel guide before posting here, but that section is a little light. Hopefully after my visit, I'll have some things to add.

Questions - Is is better to rent a car or hire transportation for a day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo? How long is recommended to see the sights there? And is there a day that is recommended NOT to go?

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly

more
    • Tree and flower nursery in Loreto?

by ahbaja Online Now Dec 30, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Went to Loreto today and found one large nursery on the newer, wide street that leads to Hwy 1, but they were closed. Does anyone know the name/and or telephone number/ and or when they are usually open? I'm in Mulege, so it's quite a drive,

1 Answer Dec 31, 2013 at 7:45 AM
    • Money exchange

by paulak807 Online Now Dec 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Does the super Ley change out us dollars to pesos?

1 Answer Dec 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM
    • what is the average cost for a taxi/van for 6 people from the airport to Villa Del Palmar?

by pagilium Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM

what is the cost for a taxi/van for 6 people from the airport to Villa Del Palmar in Loreto?

2 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    • Snorkeling in Isla Coronados

by princessleonora Online Now Oct 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I don't scuba dive but love to snorkel. Will I be able to do it here or will I even want to? We'll be on a ship and just there one day.

6 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 9:53 AM
    • February? Villa Del Palmar?

by BobKat_USA Online Now Aug 20, 2013 at 2:06 PM

What is the weather like in early February? Do you recommend visiting then? Also, does anyone have experience with Villa Del Palmar? We've booked a week at the property here or in Cancun. Trying to decide which location would be best. Looking for relaxation, beauty, good food.

2 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 4:11 PM
    • airport transportation

by Hullabug Online Now Aug 17, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Is it possible to make advance transportation arrangements from the airport to our casa rental in town? Is it even necessary?

1 Answer Aug 19, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    • Transportation costs

by bbuccola Online Now Jul 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM

What is the cost of a taxi from the airport to the La Mision Hotel?

2 Answers Jul 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM
    • Villa del Palmar

by 2dja Online Now Jun 29, 2013 at 9:20 AM

We received a deal for this resort and note that the rooms available are not facing the ocean. I assume they will try to sell us a timeshare, but it seems strange that they would not give us great rooms with a view if they expect to close the sale. Has anyone run into this at this resort?

2 Answers Jun 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    • Superica's Profile Photo

Venturing out wo guides

by Superica Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 10:22 PM

We are avid kayakers, hikers and divers; is there any other reason (other than getting lost) that we would need a guide?? July will be our first time to Loreto. Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 26, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    • Snorkeling from shore,rental for a month

by debbb11 Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I am in awe of how beautiful this area looks. I am thinking of spending Sept in Loreto but want to know where the best shore snorkeling is? I plan to have a kayak so could also kayak over to areas. How far out are the Islands from shore? Is it safe to kayak out that way (lots of boats,strong currents ?) Also what area would you recommend a solo female stay in,I'm thinking of the Loreto bay area but would love to stay in town if there was a recommended safe place (with good snorkeling close by) Thanks for any help Deb

6 Answers Mar 27, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    • arbeid74's Profile Photo

Baja Outpost in Loreto Mexico really very good?

by arbeid74 Online Now Jan 13, 2007 at 1:07 PM

I have seen a lot of good comments for this place, but has any one been there
      recently and how is the wheather in may / june out there?

3 Answers Mar 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM
    • marktynernyc's Profile Photo

Oreto and La Paz or just Loreto?

by marktynernyc Online Now Sep 22, 2005 at 7:51 PM

Planning to visit central Baja this february and am trying to decide if i should split my 8 days (or 7 days) between Loreto and La Paz or just Loreto. Planning to do a whale excursion - but mainly want to relax and get away from the NYC cold. I've read some positve comments about La Paz. I have no interest in visiting Cabo.

7 Answers Nov 23, 2005 at 1:08 PM
    • Loreto in late november ?

by severeeen Online Now Jul 7, 2005 at 11:26 AM

My fiance and I are going to spend a few days in late november (Thanksgiving holidays) in south baja, and we'res hesitating between Loreto, La paz, and San Jose Del Cabo.We really don't like resorts, and we don't like to be surrounded by throngs of US tourists and loud american discos (we simply hate the spring break atmosphere), but we do like to go out at night and mingle with locals and dance on nortena etc and walk in nice little streets etc... Basically, we're looking for a location with pretty sandy beaches/ coves, WARM WATER (even in november), NO WAVES, NO WIND... and more local color at night than... American color. How is Loreto area in late november ? Is the city "alive", even though small, or is there nothing to do if the weather is bad ? is the the sea pleasant to swim/ snorkel (without a diving suit) ? How bad can the weather get ? Are the beaches in the area exposed to cold winds ? And can we find lovely sandy beaches without buying a tour to one of the islands (we will rent a car) ? Or should we just go to San Jose del Cabo, to be sure to hahve hot weather/ warm water ? THANK YOU :)

1 Answer Feb 20, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    • Weather in late July

by smtaylor Online Now Jul 2, 2005 at 2:46 PM

We are considering a trip to Loreto in late July. Does anyone know what the weather is like this time of the year? I have read that other locations on the Pacific coast are hot and humid this time of year but I believe Loreto has a more desert-like climate.

Thanks!!!

3 Answers Jul 6, 2005 at 9:02 PM