change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• alectrevor's Profile Photo

Times ferry to Vlissingen

Breskens Aug 28, 2014 at 8:28 AM

How frequent is the passenger ferry from Breskens to Vlissingen ? Thanks. I cant find any info.

more
    • transit time

Schiphol Aug 19, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Is two hours reasonable to transit from a flight on Delta from Seattle to AMS and then to SAS to Copenhagen?
      I was not sure if I have to go through passport control in Schiphol or just when I get to Denmark.

more
    • School Utilities

Maastricht Aug 17, 2014 at 12:36 PM

I'm new to Maastricht and I've been looking for a shop with school utensils around the Céramique/Wyck district. Appreciate the help! :)

more
    • budgeting for Volendam

Volendam Aug 15, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Hi,
      I am visiting Volendam with friends in November for a long weekend celebration. Could anybody tell me what to expect by way of prices for a nice meal (not 5 star, just somewhere clean and tidy), how much is a beer, bottle of wine, coffee etc etc...
      Any advice on bars and restaurants would be good too

Many thanks in advance,

Lee

more
    • Transfer from KLM to Aerlingus

Schiphol Aug 21, 2014 at 1:59 AM

I am flying KLM from Sweden to Amsterdam and connecting with Aerlingus.
      Aerlingus don't print online boarding passes for Amsterdam so I have to go to check-in.
      I arrive at 1900hrs and departure is at 2030.
      I only have hand luggage.
      Is there enough time.

more
    • Ladyshippers's Profile Photo

Bus travel

Assen Aug 31, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Looking for advice re buying bus tickets in advance. Travelling from Groningen to Assen Friday 19 September. Staying at Vaart z.z. 95, Appelscha, 8426 AJ. I have very little idea where that is in relation to Assen but I think there is a bus route to there, from assen, possibly the number 15. Though I might change the hotel booking if I can find something nearer that won't cost too much. We are travelling to TT Cirucit at Assen to watch the British Superbikes event 19-21 September 2014. A special birthday present for my son, for his 40th Birthday.

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy Bus tickets or passes, or whatever they may be called, for a number of days, trips? I don't speak Dutch I'm afraid. A teeny weeny bit of French but other than that it's pretty much English only and although I know many Dutch people do speak English, putting many of us to shame, I am not going to assume that everyone can.

Any help will be very gratefully received.

more
    • can i buy a bicycle ?

Amsterdam Sep 5, 2014 at 3:21 AM

i will be for 3 days in Amsterdam, is there any place where i can buy a cheap second hand bicycle rather than pay some 50 euros for a transportation card ?

more
    • travelling with a dog

Amsterdam Aug 21, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Could anyone please advise on travelling from Amsterdam airport to Rotterdam europoort with a dog. Are dogs accepted on all public transport?

more
    • buitensorg's Profile Photo

What to do and see in 2 days in Amsterdam in December

Amsterdam Aug 20, 2014 at 7:44 AM

A mid aged couple will be in Amsterdam for 2 days...one person has never been to Nederland! What can they do as the weather is particularly cold in December. Where would it be most suitable to stay on a tight budget to access trains and tram. If you wanted to show Amsterdam off in 2 days what would you suggest! They would enjoy putting in as much as they can in as short space of time! thank you!

more
    • Tour Europe

Amsterdam Aug 20, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Hello,
      Hi everyone, I hope you guys can help me as a tourist.
      My questions, if Im flying from Venice to Amsterdam to London... where will it be a nice place to go in the same day before I depart to London?
      And from Amsterdam to London... should i take eurostar of flight as a budget traveler?

Thank you =)

more
    • Where should I stay in Amsterdam?

Amsterdam Aug 19, 2014 at 8:14 AM

We (2 adults + 2 kids) are going to go to Amsterdam on Dec 2014, need info about cheap accommodation (Hotel or Apartment) at recommendation location .. (we prefer to center of city) and nearby interest locations..

Need advise..

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

more
    • Wlaking tour of City

Groningen Sep 4, 2014 at 11:33 AM

1. Can I do the walking tour using a Tourist map from Tourist office or is it better to go with a guide?
      2. In some cities, locals can act as a guide and charge €5 for 2 hours. Is this possible in Groningen?
      3. What about a cycle tour around Groningen? Is this recommended?

more
    • kcnaguit's Profile Photo

street food, markets, weather

Amsterdam Aug 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM

hi! will travel to amsterdam and hague 1st week of september, what will the weather be? i heard it's unpredictable?
      i also like to try some of their famous street foods like herring, croquettes, stroppwaffel, and fries :) are there more foods to try?
      and is albert cuyp worth going to?

more
    • Place to visit at Amsterdam

Amsterdam Aug 21, 2014 at 6:43 AM

Dear All,

We are going to have a XMas holiday to west Europe on Dec 2014, start from Amsterdam in few days and continue to another country or city ..asking about Amsterdam..

- what's the place for kids to play at Amsterdam (such as. Disneyland, Garden .. etc?)
      - what's the place to visit at Amsterdam? .. (place to shopping, sightseeing.. etc)
      - I went to Sydney, Australia last year .. and there is a free visitor bus that will bring us around the city, is there any in Amsterdam?
      - Is there any shuttle bus or train from / to Airport ?
      - I need info accommodation (hotel or apartment) nearby city center,,
      - About weather.. looks like bad weather (hopefully not).. I knew nobody can predict it but any past experience about the weather on Dec?.. I am just worry about extreme weather ..any suggestion?

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

more
    • transportation eindhoven airport-rozenburg ? accommodation next to Meer Kraft? Some dutch??

Rozenburg Sep 4, 2014 at 12:24 PM

I'm so grateful to find this site! I've spent hours trying to figure it out how to travel the cheapest way from Eindhoven airport to Rozenburg (Rotterdam)area. Is this the closest place to the Meer Kraft shipyard? I'm trying to meet my husband there, his ship ( Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas) will be docked there in october. Do you know a cheap place where we can stay there? I don't need a hotel, we don't have to much money....
      Thank you in advance!!
      P.S.
      Maybe you can teach me also some words in dutch? ....
      "Hello, how are you?Do you feel good today? I wish you a wonderful day! E totul in regula?"

more