change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• siknight's Profile Photo

train border crossing time

Nanning Jul 4, 2014 at 8:05 PM

My vietnam visa states I can enter on the 17th. I want to take the train departing Nanning to Hanoi on the 16th with a border crossing around midnight (17th). Will I be ok if I am at the border 30 minutes early or will I have to wait around until midnight? If anyone has any experience of this I would be grateful.
      Cheers, Simon

more
    • Job in China

Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu Jul 4, 2014 at 4:03 AM

I've been offered a teaching position in Yizhou, Guangxi province from September for 5 months. I'm concerned about the heat and humidity and possible air pollution. Would this be a problem?

more
    • Longsheng, Sa Pa, or YuanYang?

by junelibrarian Online Now May 20, 2014 at 8:58 PM

My husband and I are planning a trip for next April to Northern Vietnam and Southern China. We really want to see the rice terraces, but are not sure which ones are the best to go to. Does anybody have any advice? Longsheng, Sa Pa, or Yuanyang?

Thanks for the help!

1 Answer May 21, 2014 at 11:06 AM
    • guilin to pingan transportation

by 184641 Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 8:57 AM

transport from guilin airport to pingan...arriving guilin 1:00pm...what is cost of taxi...safe driver...is 2 days too much for pingan...dahzi

1 Answer Jun 16, 2014 at 6:32 PM
    • Xintian hotel in Tiantouzhai, Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces

by jpt_tan Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Has anyone stayed in this hotel? Can give some feedback? In addition does anyone have their email address? Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 4, 2013 at 7:03 PM
    • lizzieban's Profile Photo

rice terraces

by lizzieban Online Now Mar 6, 2011 at 10:37 PM

ok guys bear with me on this one.
      Im trying to work out the order of villages out in the rice terraces..
      we are travelling with a sometimes stubborn 3 year old and dont want to hike for miles!!
      I have read that cars can only take you so far..so which village is best for this
      we will get a driver to take us out there from guilin..how long is this trip if taken by private car?
      Any ideas on comfortable accom

• Bus from Longsheng to Sanjiang

by kwvoon Online Now Jan 12, 2010 at 7:09 PM

I will be going to Longsheng next week. I plan to stay at Dazhai and to take the bus to Sanjiang. What is the best way to travel from Dazhai to Sanjiang and whether I have sufficient time to catch the Longsheng-Sanjiang bus in the morning if I am coming from Dazhai. Also from Sanjiang, I will return to Guiling. What is the bus schedule for this?
      Thanks

1 Answer Jan 13, 2010 at 9:09 PM
    • panorama hotel in Longsheng

by phcadilhac Online Now Mar 15, 2007 at 12:11 PM

would you have a reservation address for the hotel Panorama Hotel in Longsheng

The same for Luyou Biguan hotel, still in Longsheng

Thanks in advance

Philippe

4 Answers Mar 16, 2007 at 3:59 AM