change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mihailoff's Profile Photo

Clothing manufacturers

Guangzhou Jul 27, 2015 at 6:08 AM

Hi everyone, will be staying in Guangzhou for ten days in August for manufacturing purposes. Can anyone suggest a Caucasian travel guide as I have trouble working with guides that have turned out to be "insiders" working closely with the manufacturers. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

more
    • sheesha lounge in ningbo.

Ningbo Jul 13, 2015 at 7:38 PM

I m now in yinzhou district in Ningbo,china and want to smoke sheesha in nearby area. Please let me know where i can get hookah lounge in my nearest distance.

more
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

Chinese opera

Suzhou Jul 28, 2015 at 2:29 PM

Hi,

I am interested in seeing a Chinese opera performance in Suzhou.

Does anyone know where to see one in Suzhou?

Thanks

more
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

Walking around West Lake

Hangzhou Jul 27, 2015 at 1:49 PM

Hi,

I do not know how to ride a bike so I plan to walk around West Lake. I would be there in early January. I know the lake is large and has a lot of small paths that deviate from the general trail around the lake. How long would it take for a leisurely walk around the lake?

I like to take photos. Which side of the lake is the most scenic, especially during sunrise and sunset?

Thanks

more
    • Yanji day tours?

Yanji Jul 21, 2015 at 7:19 AM

Hi,
      Wondering if anyone knows of any day tours for Yanji and surrounding region in China.
      I'm going in October - but the city is literally an 'add-on' to a bigger tour.
      Hence, the requirement for a day trip only.
      My research suggests only buses and cabs to get around.
      Yet the best attractions/scenery appear to be out of town.
      Any one have any advice/experience re. this?
      Many thanks :)

more
    • Jiuzhaigou Region in April

Jiuzhaigou Jul 23, 2015 at 5:34 PM

We have been told that March to April is low season in Jiuzhaigou. Only 5 star and several 4 stars hotels are open. The others will be closed to the end of April. Also there is only basic service in the area.

Is it still possible to go to Jiuzhaigou region in April (2016) or is it better to go later in the year? We know that the walking tracks may be closed but is it still possible to get public buses to/from the park area and are they regular? Also do the buses within the park still run?

more
    • Visa Application

Shenzhen Jul 18, 2015 at 8:35 AM

I am a Malaysian. I will be going Shenzhen from Macau on this coming tuesday. I didn't apply any visa. Can I apply visa on arrival (voa)? Is it still available?

more
    • Hostel or Hotel near Jing'an College

Shanghai Jul 18, 2015 at 8:13 AM

Hello dear travellers,

My fiancée is in Shanghai at the moment to take a language class at the Shanghai Jing'an College, 601 Jiaozhou Rd, Jing'an, Shanghai. She still needs a place to stay, where she can sleep and study. Can anyone recommend a hostel or hotel or anything alike that is close to the college, or at least easy to get there?

And it should be cheap enough to afford a one month stay.

Thank you very much for your effort.

more
    • sallam88's Profile Photo

Route through China?

China Jul 28, 2015 at 1:20 PM

Hi VTs,

I will be backpacking China for 35 days. My current route as follows: Hong Kong - Guangzhou - Xiamen - Shanghai - Beijing and Xi'an... I need help on where should be my next stops after Xi'an, kindly note that I will be flying in/out from Hong Kong

Regards
      Sallam

more
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

Connecting from Suzhou to Wuzhen and from Wuzhen to Hangzhou.

Wuzhen Jul 7, 2015 at 10:57 PM

Hi,

I am wondering which way is the easiest going from Suzhou to Wuzhen. Should I take the bus directly from Suzhou to Wuzhen or should I take the high speed train from Suzhou to Tongxiang and than transfer to a bus to Wuzhen? How long would it take by bus and by train and bus?

Is there a bus from Wuzhen to Hangzhou? Should I, instead, take the bus from Wuzhen to Tongxiang and then take the high speed train from Tongxiang to Hangzhou?

Thank you

more
    • Issuing Tibet traveling permits in Kathmandu

Tibet Jul 6, 2015 at 5:49 AM

Hi, Does any one know how long will it take to issue all the required permits for Tibet trekking through an Kathmandu agency? I plan to find a traveling agency to do the arrangements once I get to Kathmandu (September 2015) and was wandering how long will it take. If I understood correctly, the Tibet entry permit takes about 3 days to issue (with some extra costs), but the trek i want to do also requires an Alien’s Travel Permit, which i'm not sure can be issued so fast...

Thanks! Miriam

more
    • Railway Station

Tanggu Jul 6, 2015 at 10:09 PM

Can anyone help? Travelling to Beijing in October and intended to take train to Tanggu then taxi to port for cruise. I have just been told that Tanggu railway station is closed at present for reconstruction. Is this true?
      If I have to take train to Tianjin, which train station is best for taxi to cruise terminal?

more