London

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accommodations

Pelee Island Apr 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM

My boyfriend and I are planning to stay on Pelee Island for a weekend in May. What type of accommodation would you suggest ... one of the inns/motels or a cottage (we aren't really B & B people). If you have any recommendations that would be ideal for a couple, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you!

Cin

more
    • Buses from Buffalo Airport to Toronto Downtown after 10 pm

Toronto Apr 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Hi,
      My flight will land Buffalo airport at 9.45 PM. And I need to come to Toronto downtown from Buffalo airport. The last greyhound bus from Buffalo to toronto is at 9.30 pm. And next bus is 3 am next day.

Cab you guys please suggest me what are the other cheapest option to come to toronto after landing buffalo at 9.45 pm?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Jack5750's Profile Photo

YYZ - AHU - KUL

Toronto Mar 20, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Hi guys, how are all doing? Well I have a quick question as this is my first time flying in 14 yrs. I am going to Kuala Lumpur from Toronto. I am flying with Etihad Airways and it stops at Abu Dubai for 6 hrs.. Do I have to clear customs, and pick up my luggages when I land? What is the procedure in Dubai since the stop over is for 6 hrs? I appreciate all your help and as much answers would be helpful. Thank you all and have a nice day.

more
    • Layover in Canada

Toronto Mar 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I have a 1 hr layover at Toronto to connect my flight to Copenhagen, is that amble time to make my connecting flight?

more
    • Muslim Woman visiting Canada

Windsor Mar 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hi! I'm a young Muslim woman from Dubai, UAE coming to Canada with my brother for approximately 15-20 days on vacation in June. I've never been to Canada before so I'm really excited but apprehensive at the same time because I wear the Islamic face-veil. (Although I've heard Canadians are nice people and are more open to other cultures) Windsor is one of our stops. Do you think I'll have a problem with wearing the veil in Windsor? I understand people might be curious and stare but I don't want to face any harassment. I plan to wear coloured ones to try and blend in a little.

Thanks! :)

more
    • Moving to London, Ontario?

by LunaliVime Online Now May 31, 2012 at 3:49 PM

My boyfriend and are looking to move to Canada from America. We are looking in the southern region of Ontario. It seems that London and Leamington are both pretty affordable. Can anyone provide info on your opinions? Where would be the best place to move in terms of finding a job? (I'll honestly take anything!) What is the best city to live in terms of activity and affordability?

3 Answers Jun 1, 2012 at 12:36 AM
    • hrothgarorange's Profile Photo

cheapest transportation to Detroit?

by hrothgarorange Online Now Nov 21, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Hi,
      Does anyone know a cheap way to get from London, ON to Detroit (esp: the airport)? Abouttown is really expensive, the train doesn't cross the border, and greyhound has weird times..

Thanks!

1 Answer Nov 21, 2010 at 11:57 AM
    • Airport Inn & Suites, London, Ontario

by limehog Online Now Mar 20, 2008 at 4:03 AM

Does anybody know how far is this hotel from London Airport
      And do they provide shuttle to the airport

1 Answer Mar 23, 2008 at 1:02 PM
    • Walk to Attractions in Ipperwash?

by JKirk Online Now Feb 20, 2008 at 7:31 AM

I am considering renting a cottage in Ipperwash Beach, however I need to know if there are any attractions (stores,ice cream parlours, arcades, etc.) withing WALKING DISTANCE of the Ipperwash Beach area.

Thanks!

6 Answers Mar 25, 2009 at 6:50 AM
    • Balloon Festival

by UDOG Online Now Jul 13, 2007 at 6:30 PM

The Ballon Festival looks interesting . . .isthere one occurring this year (2007), if so when and where?

Please advise!

1 Answer Jul 13, 2007 at 7:35 PM
    • leena77's Profile Photo

Medical facilities in London

by leena77 Online Now Jun 15, 2007 at 11:17 PM

Could anyone tell me about the medical facilities in London? What is the system there? I am from India and am planning to shift there in Oct.
      So are medical treatments so expensive there? I am planning for a baby so how much does it cost for a delivery there[aprox]? I have no idea because in Indian it's very different. Thanks in advance!

7 Answers Jun 16, 2007 at 6:37 AM
    • davecallahan's Profile Photo

why toronto info in london, ont?

by davecallahan Online Now Jan 27, 2007 at 6:37 PM

why are there about 40 pictures and info blocks about toronto canada right in the middle of the photos for london ontario (all pictures and write-ups were from the same person.... matmar or something like that)????

1 Answer Jan 28, 2007 at 9:14 AM
    • Cham's Profile Photo

Capoeira in London, Ontario

by Cham Online Now Nov 30, 2006 at 6:54 AM

I'm visiting london again for a couple of weeks and i want to show a few friends capoeira (brazilian martial art) whilst i'm there. Does anyone know of any capoeira schools in the area that i could take them to to get them interested?

• Cham's Profile Photo

Capoeira in London, Ontario

by Cham Online Now Nov 30, 2006 at 6:53 AM

I'm visiting london again for a couple of weeks and i want to show a few friends capoeira (brazilian martial art) whilst i'm there. Does anyone know of any capoeira schools in the area that i could take them to to get them interested?

• LondonApartmentsDirect Scam

by declyn Online Now Aug 17, 2006 at 8:56 AM

Help, help, help!!! We are a group of 12 people who have contracted with London
      Apartments Direct for lodging in London from Dec 26 through Jan5. After our monies were deposited, we have yet to receive a contract and have gotten sketchy, minimally reassuring emails that "everyhting will be alright and you will have a wonderful vacation." Has anyone dealt with this company before/
      What body does the licsensing of these companies, in case we need to use pressure to obtain a refund? Has anyone used Home to Home? This is the new company we are dealing with (no money involved yet.) How do we check the legitimacy of an organization 4000 miles away. We don't want to end up sleeping at the Travelers Aid kiosk when we get to London. Has anyone used any
      companies in London to rent a short lease self catering apartment. Thank you,
      thank you, thank you.

8 Answers Feb 28, 2007 at 8:14 AM
    • Airshow

by RobertLangham Online Now Aug 12, 2006 at 6:23 AM

When is the next London Ontario airshow

1 Answer Aug 12, 2006 at 9:11 AM
    • Moving

by Debrab777 Online Now Jun 12, 2006 at 6:39 PM

I am considering a move to London, Ontario Canada and just wanted to hear from people that live there, where they think the safest area in town is to live. Further, what are the best secondary schools, as I have a daughter entering Grade ten. Thank you for any information.

• Looking to Do a River/Lake Dinner Cruise near London

by RikkiFlaks Online Now Mar 16, 2006 at 8:10 AM

I have planed a corporate function in London,Ontario at the Spencer Conference Center end of May'06. My group is possibly interested in taking part in a River/Lake Dinner Cruise near London, Ontario. I would appreciate any recommendations one my have in that vicinity. We'd be willing to travel by charter bus up to 30-45 min to the destination.

Thanks!

• Lacrosse 2006 Accommadation

by Bullfrog1 Online Now Aug 20, 2005 at 6:39 AM

I'm hoping to take my family to see the 2006 World Lacrosse Championships in July. Am looking for suggestions on resonable accommadations for a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 boys ages 13 and 17. Nothing fancy, clean, safe, meals available on site or near by. Possibly an extended stay type of place with small kitchen to save money on eating out all the time. Would like it to be near the main stadium (TD Waterhouse) if possible. We'll rent a car so we can drive but would like to avoid long drives if possible.
      Thanks for the help.

1 Answer Aug 22, 2005 at 11:46 AM
    • Suzanne123's Profile Photo

Harlem Globetrotters

by Suzanne123 Online Now Oct 16, 2004 at 6:32 PM

They are going to be in London sometime in April 2005! Is anyone interested? If so have a visit at www.ticketmaster.ca I thought this forum needed a boost and it is the only piece of data that I can report on.

1 Answer Oct 17, 2004 at 3:38 AM
    • Interested in Immigration to Canada

by jokly67 Online Now Aug 8, 2004 at 8:09 PM

We have spotted London and its closeness to a veterans facilitie. I am 100$. I know why she was a tortured sole . I love you and I never looked better.Thank you for any comments or questionare

9 Answers Aug 9, 2004 at 10:21 AM