Re: Best International Cellphone Companies for England?
Hi Alex, How long is your trip for? Who are you travelling with? Are you looking for something luxurious like 5* or more midrange 3*/4* or budget? First try and narrow in on a budget, then location. I would recommend neighbourhoods like Marylebone, Bayswater, South Kensington, Bloomsbury, Victoria. You should be able to find something nice under £100 per night for two.
You can check out these options:
1. flat rentals from owners on websites like www.airbnb.co.uk or Homeaway.
2. serviced apartments from websites like www.Check-in-London.com or Citybaseapartments.com (good for 5-14+nights)
3. budget hotels like www.tunehotels.com, TravelLodge, Premier Inn (good for 1-5 nights)
4. www.Hotwire.com, Trivago, sometimes do great deals
5. And ofcourse dont forget to check out Booking.com & Expedia
About the mobile phone rental/purchase. Haven't heard of ezroam, and haven't rented a phone before, but I have used Phones4you and Carphone Warehouse retail outlets and online before to buy an unlocked phone (blackberry torch, nokia e68, samsung galaxy) (without a contract or sim). Amazon.com also has some seriously good deals. There are also cashback sites like Quidco where you get a percentage of the purchase you make credited back to you.
Tthis website is also useful for phones and other money saving advice. moneysavingexpert.com/phones...
Hope this helps. Best of luck.
Be the first to rate this answer!Was this helpful?