Londen Travel Answers

change location

Who knows the Strand Palace Hotel

by ise1320149 Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 10:51 AM

Hello, I have booked the Strand Palace Hotel for 3 nights. It really looks nice and is not cheap. But on the internet I only read negative opinions and experions. Have anyone been there? Please tell me how it really is. Thank you!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • JoeNYC's Profile Photo

Re: Who knows the Strand Palace Hotel

by JoeNYC Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 10:59 AM

I've stayed there and got a pretty good rate (about100/night) for that place. I thought it was a great place to stay since the location is so good. You can walk to almost anywhere in London. Trafalgar Sq is a few blocks away and Covent Garden is very close to the hotel, as is the West End for theater. There's also a tube stop not far from the front door. As for the room, it was nice enough and I didn't really stay there too much anyway. The room was not too big but big hotel rooms in a big city like London are few and very expensive. It was very cold when I stayed there though and there wasn't nearly enough hot water, my only complaint. The hotel bar was nice but I prefered to walk across the street and go to the bar at the Savoy Hotel. That's a great hotel, but will cost you. So, I've recommended the Strand here before and of course am doing it now again. Enjoy.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • JoeNYC's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Who knows the Strand Palace Hotel

by JoeNYC Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 11:14 AM

Oh whoops! I just noticed the location of this forum thread. My response was obviously about the Strand in that less well-known London, somewhere in England, I think.

• Sayd.Gamal's Profile Photo

Re: Who knows the Strand Palace Hotel

by Sayd.Gamal Online Now Sep 18, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Hello my Name is Sayd from Egypt i want to travel to gabon for tourism and safari

please anyone know how i can get invitation letter or travel agency can provide me with the the invitation letter

Thanks

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Londen