Lombok Travel Answers

change location

Gili Trawangan hotels

by ifarrand1981 Online Now Apr 7, 2008 at 5:12 PM

I have read good reviews about Dream Village on hotel Trwangan, however, the website given on most sites/books doesn't work. Can anyone confirm this hotel is still open and recommend it? Does it have a pool?

How does is compare to Villa Ombak?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Gili Trawangan hotels

by Supratman Online Now May 6, 2008 at 3:46 AM

Hi,
    Dream Village are still open till now, might be their form on website are doesn't active. try to call them, be aware with the room rate are often change and expected high price. Villa Ombak are the best accommodation at the moment on The island of Gili Trawangan, try contact local agent for special discounted rates. Might be this link are helpful www.lombok-tourism.com/gilitrawangan_hotels.htm

cheers
    Supratman

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • freshia's Profile Photo

Re: Gili Trawangan hotels

by freshia Online Now Jun 28, 2008 at 4:14 AM

Hi, I just came back from Gili T. Yes, dream village is still open. You may have to call if you want to book a room. When are you coming? The peak season already begin. All the room in the nice and good value place have to be booked in advance. I looked at the website once and think that after I saw the place on real the price is too high. There are similar accommodations like: Kelapa kecil, good heart bungalow, blue beach at 550K rupiah. Those were located clsoe to each other in front of the swimming beach. I dont think dream village has a pool btw

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines