Lombok Travel Answers

change location
Sibi3's Profile Photo

Tour Operators for Mt. Rinjani

by Sibi3 Online Now Jun 24, 2007 at 11:53 AM

Hi all!

I heard that there are various tour operators going to Mt. Rinjani - is that true? Can you tell me their names / give me more information about them? When and where do I need to book my trek? Just when I arrive in Lombok or already now (going to there on August 25 for three weeks)? Thanks a lot for your help!

Sibylle

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • meiyergani's Profile Photo

Re: Tour Operators for Mt. Rinjani

by meiyergani Online Now Jun 26, 2007 at 8:54 PM

Helloo there! the Tour Operator to Mt. Rinjani was base in HOTEL LOMBOK RAYA:
    The name of the operator is BADAN PEMBINA TREKKING RINJANI or RINJANI TREKKING MANAGEMENT BOARD (RTMB): They serve for Rinjani Trek Arrangements, Display and Information, Trek Guide and Porters Hire and Senaru Guided Walks.
    The address is : NZAID - GNRP Rinjani Ecotourism Programme c/o HOTEL LOMBOK RAYA Jalan Panca Usaha No. 11 Mataram 83231 , Lombok Nusa Tenggara Barat- Indonesia with phone and Fax :+62370641124, e-mail: rinjani@indo.net.id, or lia_van_hauten@yahoo.com or visit http://www.lombokrinjanitrek.org
    Welcome to Indonesia Have a good journey to Gunung Rinjani National Park(GRNP), Lombok Island NTB. With Kind Regard from Bogor

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines