change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Flying to Iquitos from Lima

Peru Dec 2, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Hi,
      I've heard that you can get cheaper tickets (return for around €120) at Lima airport.

Can anyone confirm this?

What's the cheapest way to get return flights?
      I need to fly from Lima to Iquitos and back again next week.

Flight prices are looking to be around €216 - €250 return... which I think is a bit expensive.

Cheers! :-)

more
    • Virgin Vacation

Machu Picchu Dec 3, 2014 at 11:11 AM

any VT mbrs heard/used Virgin Vacation to Lima (cusco,etc)?

more
    • ramblercarol's Profile Photo

how to get from Lima airport to hotel

Peru Dec 4, 2014 at 3:42 AM

two quetsions 1) any reccomendation of hotels, small friendly, central to stay in Lima have two nights.
      2) best and safest way to get from airport to hotel ( am female travelling solo)

more
    • Physical requirement

Machu Picchu Dec 16, 2014 at 4:50 PM

How difficult is it to tour this place? I will be joining a 48 hours land tour while in a SA cruise. I have a lower back & minor knee problem. Should I completely avoid this once in a lifetime tour. I do 30 minutes walks every two days but am not sure if my body can handle such a "steep" climb. Any information, recommendation, feedback will be greatly appreciated.I am determined to visit & see this wonder and didn't mind paying a lot for this tour.
      Also, I hear from others that have been there that the high altitude may also pose a problem particularly for those w/some breathing problem..feedback please. Thank you

more