Loei

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel suggestions

Ko Samui Dec 8, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Hello! Can anyone pls suggest me a nice hotel similar to ark bar and within that budget? Also if it organises same pool party's??

more
    • Thailand/Europe

Thailand Dec 12, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Hello

I can` open Google Eareh in my mobile to use my own places.
      Is there any program/app that can be added with own marks/addresss and used with pc and mobile.
      It would be much easier to use and mark places with pc and use and navigate with mobile.

more
    • Where to buy cheap bouquet of flower in patong

Phuket Dec 3, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Hi Everyone,

Where can I buy cheap bouquet of rose in Patong? Roughly how much is the range?

Thanks
      Kai

more
    • Weather and safety from 25 Dec - 29 Dec 2014

Hat Yai Yesterday

Is the weather and safety ok. What about Phuket?

Thanks

more
    • Sight Seeing

Krabi Dec 18, 2014 at 5:15 AM

Hi we 4 people me my wife and my parents will b traveling to krabi on 22 jan and reach krabi airport at 1500 hrs. will be staying at Beyond Resort for 2 nights and will return with flight on 24th jan at 1530 hrs. so i will be having 22 jan evening, 23 jan whole day and 24 jan morning for sightseeing and other activities ?? so what all can be done and how ?? any guided tour planners which arrange for such sightseeing ??

more
    • Best Dinner Cruise on Chao Phraya River

Bangkok Dec 17, 2014 at 11:20 PM

I am visiting Bangkok on 4th January and want to do a Dinner Cruise on Chao Phraya River. I want to know Which is the best Dinner Cruise in Bangkok.

more
    • travelightly's Profile Photo

Month long residence

Chiang Mai Dec 15, 2014 at 11:55 AM

I'm looking to stay in Chiang Mai for a month in January and would like a large room with the ability to at least have a rice cooker and refrigerator. Nothing fancy. Prefer $250-$400 for the month. Any suggestions? Also, if there's any chance somebody knows, is it possible to have small packages of nutritional supplements sent to Chiang Mai? Will they be approved by Customs in Thailand. Are duty charges exorbitant? Thanks for any help.

more
    • Renting an apartment in Bangkok.

Bangkok Dec 13, 2014 at 2:11 PM

I have a question from local residents of Bangkok.
      I want to rent an apartment for the whole month of July 2015 and i wonder how i can do this in the cheapest way!
      I frequently travel to bangkok because of my job so if there are any local real estates which i can use then i will really appreicate it if you give me their address. I want to rent a fully furnished Condo or 1bedroom apartment for 1 person.
      Is 10,000THB enough for renting a good apartment for 1 month?

more
    • e_mycroft's Profile Photo

Phattalung

Phatthalung Dec 13, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Is Phattalung town worth a visit using oly public transport, or do I really need a car?

more
    • Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Mahanaga Restaurant at Mae Ping

Chiang Mai Dec 8, 2014 at 9:46 PM

I read that this restaurant had closed down. Is it true? Would like to go for a drink at least...

more
    • travel from Ranong to Prachuap Khiri Khan?

Prachuap Khiri Khan Nov 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM

How easy is it to get from Ranong to Prachuap Khiri Khan? Have to make the trip up to Bangkok and thought I'd try to stop by for a day or two.

more
    • Minivan Operators

Bangkok Nov 24, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Please suggest reliable companies operating in Bangkok for transport from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Oriental Beach Pearl Resort in Pranburi. Drivers must be English speaking and provide safe and reliable transport without claiming they have no change or want to charge additional fees above quoted price. What is the expected fee for a return trip for a part of five?

more
    • Hotel selection

Thailand Nov 24, 2014 at 9:57 AM

I will stay in Phuket for a week. Is there a hotel in a walking distance to the main action (Bangla?) but with a relaxing pool and with direct access to the beach? If not I will split my stay to two hotels. Which area should I look for a hotel in a walking distance to the action but still able to get some sleep? And in which area will I find a relaxing hotel with a big pool and direct access to a quiet beach?

more
    • Thailand mid-December

Thailand Nov 22, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Hi

I continue to plan my mid-December Thailand one-week vacation.
      I want the first half to be active (bicycle/kayaking, nightlife, boxing/lady boy shows) and the second half more relaxed (good hotel, large pool, on the beach line).

Initially I planned for Samui + Ko Pha Ngan but some say that in mid-December the weather can be a factor in those areas (is it true?). Now I consider some combination of Bangkok or Phuket and a quiet island. I believe Bangkok will have the best shows/nightlife. However Phuket has sport activities that I cannot do on most islands.

Any opinion? Which small island can be an option (I look for a quiet beach line great hotel)? Maybe a quiet beach in Phokat can cover everything?

Thanks!

more

Good time to ride Segway in the city?

Chiang Mai Dec 10, 2014 at 5:55 PM

We (2 pax) plan to take the Segway Tour on Sunday (10th Jan) but are not sure which time is better?
      1. 13:00-16:00 (3 hours)
      2. 16:00-18:00 (2 hours)
      Issues under consideration are traffic and especially, temperature..

It'll be good to do the 3 hours after lunch then hang around until the night market starts around 17:30 but I'm worried it will be quite warm at that time. Thus, is it better if we take the 16:00 2 hours slot? Would it be cooler? I checked axact date for Jan 2014 and it topped at 33'C!! I don't like heat much :))

Tq, Mel

more
    • Transportation

Sangkhla Buri Dec 9, 2014 at 6:01 AM

How to go to Sangkhlaburi from Kancanaburi?

more
    • prettynids_11's Profile Photo

AO NANG CLIFF VIEW RESORT KRABI??

Ao Nang Dec 3, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Hello all ,I am planning to book among these three hotels can you please suggest best of all 3 .Since all are budget hotels coz we just want to spent a night only.
      1)ao nang cliff view resort
      2)chandee guesthouse and restaurant
      3)3 bees guesthouse
      4)ban to guesthouse.

Regards,
      Nidhi

more
    • weather next week

Thailand Dec 8, 2014 at 4:19 AM

Hi

I am arriving early next week to Phuket and Ko Phi Phi. Just seen the weather prediction:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...

80% rain, wind, t-storms...

anyone knows if this is normal to the season and how this effects plans such as kayaking, snorkeling, bicycle trips, or just seating near the beach.

Thanks!

more
    • People visiting for new year's

Ko Samui Dec 7, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Hi!
      I wanted to know that who all are visiting during New Years ?

more
    • wat pho to wat arun

Bangkok Dec 3, 2014 at 11:43 PM

hi, how can i go to wat arun from wat pho? can i use chao phraya express boats? if yes, how?

more

Mobile Coverage for Car Navigation in Chiang Rai

Chiang Rai Dec 6, 2014 at 3:31 AM

I'll be renting car from Avis and driving from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai in January. Will require GPS or Google Maps to visit these places:

Le Meridien Chiang Rai
      Wat Rong Khun
      Wat Phra Keow
      Baan Si Dam (พิพิธภัณฑ์บ้านดำ)
      Chivit Thammada Cafe
      Chiang Rai Clock Tower
      Haad Chiang Rai (หาดเชียงราย)

Avis rents out Garmin but I know that Garmin is quite lacking when it comes to destinations.
      I can buy the Thai SIM card with Data Plan in order to use Google Maps (I already found and saved all the above locations in "My Maps" inside the Google Maps of my iPhone. The thing is, which service provider is the best for Coverage up in Chiang Rai? I don't want to go up there to only find out there is no coverage. Thus, can't use the navigation. We would be hopelessly lost!!

more
    • matjung's Profile Photo

What is the Advance 60 Day Ticket?

Bangkok Nov 30, 2014 at 3:25 AM

Hi all,
      as I was looking for a train from Bangkok to Ayutthaya, I went to www.railway.co.th.
      On the left hand side, was somthing with Advance 60 Day Ticket.
      Is it now possible to buy train tickets in advanced and online?
      How or where can I buy them?

I managed to find timetable and fares, but no button for buying a ticket.
      railway.co.th/checktime/chec...

more
    • FlyingChef's Profile Photo

Chiang Rai or Chiang Mai?

Chiang Rai Nov 23, 2014 at 7:23 PM

We are starting our South East Asia vacation in northern Thailand. I had planned on spending 3 days in Chiang Rai as I had already been to Chiang Mai. But we have limited mobility so will not be trekking; is there enough to see and do in Chiang Mai, or should we go back to Chiang Mai, which I liked?

more

BEST BEACH AND PLACE TO STAY IN KOH SAMUI ALSO WHAT ALL WE CAN DO THERE?

Ko Samui Dec 3, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Hello friends,
      Can u pls suggest which beach is best to stay at KOH SAMUI and wat all things we should not miss in KOH SAMUI .PLS DO ADVISE.

more

KRABI ISLANDS BY SPEED BOAT OR BY LONG TAIL BOATS?

Krabi Dec 1, 2014 at 3:47 AM

Hello my friends,
      Please let me know about 1 day trip to 4 island by speedboat or long tail boat?
      I mean which is better as far as journey comfort safety and obviously the view is concerned?
      we will be 2 couples travelling for the same.

more
    • How to travel

by Jimbarri Online Now May 20, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Are there mini- buses available to hire to travel from Chiang Khan to Nong Khai.

1 Answer May 25, 2014 at 5:23 AM
    • somsakmah's Profile Photo

Contact number for Baan Chanphu, Loei.

by somsakmah Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I'm planning to arrive Dan Sai district in Loei on 19th Dec 2013 around 2am in the wee hours of the morning. Baan Chanphu seems to be a very popular motel but does anyone has the contact number? There are many hotel booking sites from which I can book a room online but no contact number. I may be a wee bit paranoid but this is just a small motel, not a proper hotel, so I'm concern that nobody will be at the counter, if there is a counter to begin with, to hand me the keys to my room at 2am, so I got to call and make sure.

2 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Loei recommendations

by somsakmah Online Now Nov 14, 2013 at 3:28 AM

I'm planning to visit Loei, Thailand, in Dec. Any recommendations to what places to visit or to eat? I'm looking in particular for information about places of interest not available readily from the Internet. Also any places of interests which is opened only during weekends (e.g. the walking street in Chiang Khan is busy only during weekends)

1 Answer Nov 16, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Hiking up Phu Rhea National Park

by somsakmah Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Anyone ever go to the peak of Phu Rhea National Park? Some sites mentioned we have to hike for something like 3-4 hours. But I wonder if there is a road where we can drive all the way to the top.

5 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    • Day trip vehicle plus guide

by sawadeejar Online Now May 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Hi,

Anyone knows where to hire a car with driver in Loei?

Thanks,
      S.

• Guest house in Loei

by rodgrierson Online Now Aug 22, 2007 at 3:31 AM

I am traveling once again to Loei this year and always like to stay at guest houses rather than hotels. Years back I remember staying at Mr Dums guest house and wonder if it is still in existence. If not can anyone recomend a guest house to stay at.

2 Answers Feb 20, 2009 at 3:02 AM