Loei

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to travel

by Jimbarri Online Now May 20, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Are there mini- buses available to hire to travel from Chiang Khan to Nong Khai.

1 Answer May 25, 2014 at 5:23 AM
    • somsakmah's Profile Photo

Contact number for Baan Chanphu, Loei.

by somsakmah Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I'm planning to arrive Dan Sai district in Loei on 19th Dec 2013 around 2am in the wee hours of the morning. Baan Chanphu seems to be a very popular motel but does anyone has the contact number? There are many hotel booking sites from which I can book a room online but no contact number. I may be a wee bit paranoid but this is just a small motel, not a proper hotel, so I'm concern that nobody will be at the counter, if there is a counter to begin with, to hand me the keys to my room at 2am, so I got to call and make sure.

2 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Loei recommendations

by somsakmah Online Now Nov 14, 2013 at 3:28 AM

I'm planning to visit Loei, Thailand, in Dec. Any recommendations to what places to visit or to eat? I'm looking in particular for information about places of interest not available readily from the Internet. Also any places of interests which is opened only during weekends (e.g. the walking street in Chiang Khan is busy only during weekends)

1 Answer Nov 16, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Hiking up Phu Rhea National Park

by somsakmah Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Anyone ever go to the peak of Phu Rhea National Park? Some sites mentioned we have to hike for something like 3-4 hours. But I wonder if there is a road where we can drive all the way to the top.

5 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    • Day trip vehicle plus guide

by sawadeejar Online Now May 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Hi,

Anyone knows where to hire a car with driver in Loei?

Thanks,
      S.

• Guest house in Loei

by rodgrierson Online Now Aug 22, 2007 at 3:31 AM

I am traveling once again to Loei this year and always like to stay at guest houses rather than hotels. Years back I remember staying at Mr Dums guest house and wonder if it is still in existence. If not can anyone recomend a guest house to stay at.

2 Answers Feb 20, 2009 at 3:02 AM