Loch Laggan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Night out in Stockport

Stockport Aug 14, 2015 at 12:38 PM

I am visiting Stockport plaza Saturday night after that still want to go out any ideas I am 50!and I like soul and Motown music any ideas

more
    • nightlife

Hartlepool Aug 12, 2015 at 3:46 AM

Is it safe to go in pubs I am a young 50 any Good nightclubs in area also Middlesbrough and stockton

more
    • Coach hire Edinburgh

United Kingdom Aug 20, 2015 at 11:42 PM

I am Planning to take a group of 30-40 people to the Aberdeen Tour in next Summers. We will be flying to the Edinburgh and staying there for 4 days. We would like to hire a chauffeured driven coach for our transportation from Edinburgh to Lichfield.
      I have submitted online requests for an estimate to Maynes Coaches. The quotes are within budget but only thing i worry for is the quality service.. Does any one of you has experience with this company. Please do Share your reviews. Thanks

more
    • Transit Visa

Heathrow Aug 18, 2015 at 2:14 AM

I am an Indian citizen travelling to USA from Mumbai. I am flying first time on U.S. student visa via London through British Airways. I am landing on terminal 5 heathrow and will require to move to terminal 3 for my next flight of British Airways to Chicago. My layover in London is 18 hours. I want to know if any transit visa is required. It is be noted that I have throughout ticket to Chicago through British Airways.

more
    • is there opportunity to research Clan Mcfadden on Isle of Mull?

Island of Mull Aug 11, 2015 at 4:05 PM

We understand that McFadden may be a sept of the clan McLean. My name is Brad McFadden and my wife and I are trying to see if Mull might have been the birthplace of my tenth great grandfather (Andrew McFadden) in 1675. The only records we have say he was from The Highlands. he moved to Garvagh, Derry, NI for a short while and then emigrated to the New World (Merrymeeting Bay, Maine) in 1718. We are traveling to Scotland next month and would love to do a little family genealogy research. Are any old parish records available for visitors to research? Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you.

more
    • How long to clear terminal 5 customs?

Heathrow Aug 24, 2015 at 9:20 AM

Hi, I'm travelling from Bangkok, Thailand, tomorrow and land at 18:30 terminal 5. Any idea how long it will take to get to the train station with customs etc..? Many thanks

more
    • accomodations

Belfast Aug 23, 2015 at 6:03 PM

any inexpensive places to stay

more
    • Things to do in Skye

Isle of Skye Aug 21, 2015 at 7:31 AM

My boss is driving to Skye on Monday. He has asked me to gather some information with regards to things to do whilst he is up there. Baring in mind there are 4 adults and 5 children, are there any places you would suggest?
      Thanks

more
    • mahalheart's Profile Photo

transfer from airport to buckingham palace

London Aug 19, 2015 at 11:42 PM

from heathrow airport to buckingham palace, how much would a taxi fare cost ? around noon time on a weekday

more
    • Is a 2 Hour connection time (arrival and departure both from T5) sufficient ?

Heathrow Aug 17, 2015 at 9:52 AM

I will have a 2 hour 10 minute connection time between my flights (both of them arriving/departing T5). I will be traveling with an infant, will be on Business Class tickets (not sure if LHR Fast Track is any help?). Is this doable?

BA-143 DEL to LHR and BA-193 LHR to DFW. (It seems these flights will undergo a schedule change from their current timing which allows a fair connection time to a new time which makes this connection tricky for me)

more
    • Sash/Brooch pin

Scotland Aug 11, 2015 at 5:09 AM

Looking for a large sash/scarf ring/brooch so that I can loop over a woollen scarf without pinning it - a large brooch might work if I could loop it over the pin. So far I've tried various branches of the Woollen Mill, Iona Shop Oban, Gem Box Oban & Chalmers Oban. Don't mind travelling. Not fussed what design or metal - just seems a shame to put a pin through the beautiful woollen scarves.

Many thanx

more
    • Dog friendly

Minehead Aug 5, 2015 at 1:18 PM

Which attractions here are dog friendly?

more
    • Heathrow Airport to Hotel Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow 140 bath road Hayes Middlesex

London 8 hours ago

How far is the hotel from Terminal 2 and what is the cheapest way of reaching ?

more
    • gatwick-harlow

London Aug 21, 2015 at 3:30 PM

hello!
      i have two questions please:
      1- how to get from gatwick airport to harlow?
      2- how to travel from harlow to bow road?
      please include the fares ( preferably lowest possible) and if oyster cards or passes are applicable

thanks!!

more
    • Tube strike

London Aug 17, 2015 at 12:32 AM

I need to get from Victoria to Euston next Friday during the tube strike. Should I try to get a bus, taxi, or just walk with my wheelie case?

more
    • iccuf's Profile Photo

Hotel in Edinburgh

Edinburgh Aug 3, 2015 at 12:13 PM

My husband and I will be spending 3 nights in Edinburgh. Never been there before. We will not have a card. Do we want to stay in Old Town? or New Town? We like to be able to walk out and be in the middle of everything. I have looked at some of the hotels. The Witchery looks interesting - well, very different, but maybe a little spooky. Comment? Also looked at The Glasshouse - then read a number of negative comments on TripAdvisor. Another I was looking at was GV Royal Mile. Any comments on hotels and whether or not to stay in Old Town? I just read above about restaurants - looks like the better restaurants are outside of the Royal Mile. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. Oh, we'll be going the very end of September or first of October. Thanks!

more
    • bus to cockington

Cockington Aug 3, 2015 at 12:41 AM

Hi can we take dogs on the 62 bus and can we use our torbay day riders issued by stagecoach

more
    • visiting /sightseeing

Lake District National Park Aug 27, 2015 at 5:02 PM

- What are the most scenic and accessible- by car - thing/places to visit in the Lake D NP?

Any reasonable place to stay?
      Great hikes - 3-4 hours?
      Thanks,
      Michael

more
    • Heathrow connection

Heathrow Aug 26, 2015 at 9:21 AM

I am a U.S. Citizen. I have a connecting flight from Budapest to Heathrow back to the U.S. Do I have to clear anything or go back thru screening or anything? Or do I just get to the next gate. It is the same airline all the way, American Airlines. Thank you.

more
    • evaanna's Profile Photo

Public transport in Edinburgh

Edinburgh Aug 22, 2015 at 11:41 PM

I have heard that there are day tickets at 3.5 pounds that allow you to travel freely on public transport for 24 hours. Is this true and if so, where can we buy them? Would it be possible to get to Rosslyn Chapel, using such a ticket or is it not valid for that zone? And how to get to Rosslyn Chapel from Pollock Halls, Holyrood Park Road, Newington? And one more thing - what would (roughly) be the taxi fare from the airport to Pollock Halls? Thank you ever so much. :)

more
    • I'll getting married in 1 MAY,2016

Newcastle upon Tyne Aug 21, 2015 at 10:49 PM

I'll getting married in 1 MAY,2016,but i don't want to bring so many things to the wedding address at Newcastle.
      At least we need stay there for 5 days,and rent lots of things.

more
    • mahalheart's Profile Photo

travel time from heathrow airport to buckingham palace

London Aug 20, 2015 at 4:14 PM

how long does it take to travel from the airport to buckingham palace, by train, or taxi

more
    • Stansted airport to Central London

England Aug 6, 2015 at 11:52 AM

Hello, I am arrivind to Stansted airport, and trying to take the National Express (bus or coach) to get to Central London.
      Which station should I get off?? Thanks

more
    • Spanish speaking Guides

Cardiff Aug 3, 2015 at 3:24 AM

Does anyone offer, or know anyone who can, tours of Cardiff city centre in Spanish?

more
    • Is it true?!

Hay-On-Wye Yesterday

Is it true that the walls of the town are made of book shelves? Wow. I am planning a trip to England one day and am thinking of also visiting this place as well now!

~A Curious Adventurer ^_~

more