Llyn Gwynant

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• photographs

Barry Aug 17, 2014 at 10:18 AM

is there still a photography studio that you an dress up and be photographed... themes use to be wild west etc

more
    • dumfries and galloway at christmas

Dumfries and Galloway Aug 28, 2014 at 12:03 AM

we are having our first proper holiday in a long time christmas week .just wondering whats likely to be open and do they have anything special on . we are staying in a cottage near the lighthouse in drunmore .thanks in advance for any suggestions

more
    • Transit Visa Requirements

Heathrow Aug 26, 2014 at 7:05 AM

Hi, I am travelling from USA to Mumbai India with a 2hr stopover at Heathrow Airport to connect to my next flight. I do not have to cross any border control or immigration and my luggage will be checked in to Mumbai, India. I have an Indian passport, and an EAD (I-765) /AP (I-512) from USCIS/Department of Homeland Security and I797 (H1B approval). I am travelling back to my home country with a valid Indian passport. Do I really need to get a transit visa for Heathrow and why?

more
    • live music

Saint Ives Aug 20, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Hi guys, where is the best place in St Ives to experience live music. Rock, folk, blues etc.?
      thanks Tara

more
    • horse riding

Laugharne Aug 18, 2014 at 11:39 AM

is there horse riding for 5 year olds were staying in sykes cottages sa334rd

more
    • Pubs near Hastings Crematorium

Hastings Aug 15, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Got to go to a cremation at 1.30 pm - looking for somewhere that serves reasonable food with parking as near as possible to the crematorium - ideally somewhere that starts serving at 11.30 am. All suggestions gratefully appreciated. Don't want to have the hassle of parking in the town and then walking to restaurant/pub

more
    • Best Pub for real ale and best wine bar in Skipton

Skipton 22 hours ago

I'm visiting Skipton with some chums on 19th September can you advise which you consider is the best pub for real ale and best wine bar in Skipton for us to meet at and their locations, please?
      Many thanks, Jim Brotherhood - james@jba-architects.co.uk

more
    • flat to rent

Glasgow Sep 6, 2014 at 2:46 AM

hello
      i am planning to study in Glasgow Caledonian University and i am looking for flat to rent or room, therefore i am worry about area, can someone give me information about area, or recommend quite cheep flat to rent near university

more
    • Gluten Free

Mevagissey Aug 21, 2014 at 4:05 AM

re there any bars/restaurants that can cater for gluten free diet (13 yrs old)!

more
    • scotty73's Profile Photo

transportation

Island of Mull Aug 18, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Travelling over to Mull from Oban end of November is there a bus service from the ferry terminal to Tobermory

more
    • Birthday Ideas

Bury Saint Edmunds Aug 16, 2014 at 10:04 PM

after ideas for my wifes birthday when we will be staying in Bury St Edmunds, something unusual, any ideas or recommendations, would be of great help.

more
    • shop in Hebden Bridge

Hebden Bridge Aug 16, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Name of the little shop that sells fancy lights and shiny stuff

more
    • lIVER BIRDS

Liverpool Aug 16, 2014 at 6:59 AM

I HAVE A PRINT OF THE LIVER BUILDING WITHOUT THE BIRDS ON TOP. THERE IS SCAFFOLDING AROUND FOR THE BIRDS TO BE FITTED ON, AND A MAN ON A LADDER, COULD YOU TELL M ANYTHING ABOUT THE HISTORY

more
    • Anjuschka's Profile Photo

Freightliners Farm, Sheringham Road, London

London Aug 15, 2014 at 10:33 PM

Has anyone been to Freightliners Farm in London... I just read about it and thought that's a nice place.

I could imagine to visit it when I'm in London in November. What do you think and what can you tell me about it...

more
    • meeting points

Heathrow Sep 8, 2014 at 9:09 AM

I am arriving at Terminal 4. My friend is arriving at Terminal 3. Where should we meet to board the Heathrow Express?

more
    • Lost Coat - A Long Shot!

Lynmouth Sep 3, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Hello

I recently visited Lynmouth with my family on holiday for the Duck Race and National Trust Fete.

Unfortunately my daughter's pink Trespass Weatherproof jacket fell off our son's pushchair and we did not notice until the next day so I am asking if anyone happened to come across it on the day and, if so, would be willing to return it.

Obviously this is a very long shot and I would happily cover any postage costs.

Fingers crossed some kind soul can help.

Thanks

Darren

more
    • prisoner's Profile Photo

No Hills please

Scarborough Sep 3, 2014 at 2:13 AM

Looking for a cheap b&b near the front. No hills please as I'll be with a wheel chair user. Thanks.

more
    • International arrival at Term2 for connecting flight Term1

Heathrow Sep 2, 2014 at 2:05 PM

I cannot seem to find the pedestrian link between above terminals on any map, it would appear that you walk down from Term 2 Level arrivals to ground floor and follow the purple signs to Term 1 Level 1 departures?

more
    • Living in Ealing

Ealing Aug 17, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Hi all, I will be working in Ealing hospital for next 6 months as part of my clinical MD. I would like to know about safe and budget friendly accommodation in the Hospital location.This is my first time ever in UK. I am from India. Kindly guide

more
    • immigration for transit passenger

Heathrow Aug 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM

I have got 5 hrs transition at LHR on my way to USA from Dubai. I am a canadian passport holder. Can I come out of immigration to see a friend in LHR?

more
    • holiday inn hotel

London 10 hours ago

hi is it nice straford area,is it easy to reach city center
      thanks

more
    • public transportation

London Sep 6, 2014 at 2:52 AM

hi we r 3 adults what is the best public transportation in londo ,affordable
      is there famil cards
      I will stay 3 days
      thanks

more
    • tansit visa

Heathrow Aug 25, 2014 at 6:59 AM

I have a Canadian visa (and my family as well) and I want to travel to Canada by two different airways company. the first one is Tunisia airways to heathrow london. after around 24 hours, I will leave to Canada on british airways flight. the two flights are in separated tickets. will that work? do I need a transit visa? can I get it in the airport? will it make a different if a stay inside the airport or I leave for the night?

more
    • Nice villages to stay near Oxford

Oxford Aug 15, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Hi

We are travelling down from North Lincolnshire to Dorset and would like to stop off both on the way there and the way back to break up the journey. We will be going via the A34 past Oxford and wondered whether anyone would be able to suggest any nice villages (not to far from the A34), with a good pub and possibly a nice walk we could do. If anyone also knows of good accommodation this would also be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Where to stay in Ealing on a budget?

Ealing Aug 14, 2014 at 8:53 PM

HeIIO all, I am from India and need to stay in Ealing for a couple of weeks for business. This is my first trip to U.K. Can anyone suggest a decent and budget friendly hotel with breakfast availability?

more