change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• NicoleJ10's Profile Photo

Lloret de Mar, April 2014

by NicoleJ10 Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 3:28 AM

Coming to Lloret de Mar, Sat 12th April 2014 and staying 3 nights..
      As this is during the beginning of the easter hols will most things be open? inc the Mon and Tues?
      We are a couple mid 20's looking for things to do and places to visit as we are not used to laying on a beach all day… can anyone help please? :) thanks in advance x
      Nicole x

more
    • NicoleJ10's Profile Photo

Lloret de Mar, April 2014

by NicoleJ10 Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 3:28 AM

Coming to Lloret de Mar, Sat 12th April 2014 and staying 3 nights..
      As this is during the beginning of the easter hols will most things be open? inc the Mon and Tues?
      We are a couple mid 20's looking for things to do and places to visit as we are not used to laying on a beach all day… can anyone help please? :) thanks in advance x
      Nicole x

1 Answer Mar 24, 2014 at 8:52 AM
    • Is there a lot of people in lloret de mar end of may to party ?

by Adele-leb Online Now Mar 16, 2014 at 5:43 AM

Is there a lot of people in lloret de mar end of may to party ?

• tattoo-piercingshops

by binebol Online Now Feb 18, 2014 at 12:04 PM

hello,

Every year we go to lloret de mar on holiday. I know there are many tattoo and piercingstudios in the shoppingstreets, but i forgot the names. Can anyone give me these names please. Its for a friend of mine.

thanks Sabine

• Nice hotels

by Kaaaaate Online Now Oct 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Last year, I spent my holidays in Spain, mainly in Loret de Mar. I plan to return there, but I would like to change the hotel I stayed at, because the last one wasn't very nice. Do you know some nice hotels to rent there?

1 Answer Oct 23, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    • Lloret bars

by S.davies Online Now Oct 19, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Are the bars open in march

2 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 4:51 AM
    • Lloret de mar > winieries in Southern France

by Jayne-Wayne Online Now Aug 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM

We're coming over to Spain in late April/early May 2014 and apart from local sightseeing, would like to do a winery tour in southern France. Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Jayne & Wayne (Teesdale, Victoria, Australia)

8 Answers Aug 31, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    • IvanB's Profile Photo

Public transport

by IvanB Online Now Aug 11, 2013 at 2:17 AM

Is the public transport expensive in lloret?

2 Answers Aug 11, 2013 at 3:59 AM
    • bondys7's Profile Photo

please help rosamar hotels in Lloret

by bondys7 Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 1:25 AM

hi there does anyone know if we stayed in rosamar spa lloret de mar could we use the facilities in rosamar gardens as our friends are in rosamar gardens but were staying in rosamar spa can anyone give me advise which is the best inbetween rosamar spa ,the Hotel Rosamar Marítim or the Hotel Rosamar Màxim or can you recommend any that are close to rosamar gardens we have a 12 yr old and a 16 yr old to suit too also if we pay all inclusive can you use all the rosamar hotels or is it just for the one u booked into sorry about all the question im very unsure what to do ;-(( thanks very much :-))

2 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 5:04 AM
    • bondys7's Profile Photo

rosamar gardens and rosamar spa

by bondys7 Online Now Jun 8, 2013 at 3:33 AM

hi there does anyone know if we stayed in rosamar spa lloret de mar could we use the facilities in rosamar gardens as our friends are in rosamar gardens but were staying in rosamar spa thanks

4 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 5:00 AM
    • Night life

by theoldwanderer Online Now Jun 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Do any bars have live music ? or is it all DJ,s

• Nightlife?

by mm190788 Online Now May 21, 2013 at 4:48 AM

Hi Me and my friends are planning a holiday and this is one of our destinations for October 2013 I am just wondering what the nightlife in October is usualy like?

• peewee2002's Profile Photo

Lloret In April? Bars Clubs Open?

by peewee2002 Online Now Apr 11, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Off to Lloret for the weekend next Thursday (19th April), Will we be the only tourists there? Bars and clubs open for outgoing young at heart for 40+ this time of year? lol.

Thanks for any advise in advance :-))

• Theme Park

by adafyfe Online Now Mar 4, 2012 at 4:42 AM

Will the nearest theme park be open when we visit during week 7th until 14th April

• Rail Travel to Barcelona

by Kennyboy25 Online Now Feb 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Hi, my wife and I are travelling to llorert de mar in April for a week. Can anyone advise if it is possible to travel to Barcelona for the day by train, where the nearest station is how I can get to the station from llorert de mar. If you had an approximate idea of the cost too that would be really helpful. Thanks in advance. Kenny

3 Answers Feb 7, 2012 at 6:27 AM
    • lloret de mar

by sarahandashley Online Now Nov 5, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Me and partner are going here in a weeks time 14/11/2011. Are there any activities to do in november? And is there shopping malls and things like that?

2 Answers Nov 6, 2011 at 3:40 AM
    • Travel for disabled on buses/trains

by Girlfridayjnr Online Now Sep 18, 2011 at 6:21 AM

Hi, we are coming to Lloret de Mar in a week and I would like to visit Barcelona and a few other places. My husband needs to use a mobilty scooter and I was wondering if anyone knows what the public transport is like for accessiblity and do they allow or have the facility to accept scooters or do we need to hire a car?

1 Answer Sep 18, 2011 at 3:07 PM
    • Transport from lloret de mar to barcelona

by nellina123 Online Now Sep 6, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Hi everyone :)

I will be in lloret de mar next week, can somebody help me with the following:
      1) Are there any cheap coaches/buses that I can take from barcelona to lloret de mar during the NIGHT pls?
      2) How can I get to barcelonetta beach from LLoret de mar? Are there any cheap coaches/buses that I can take from barcelonetta beach to lloret de mar during the NIGHT pls?
      3) And just to confirm my understanding, at barcelonetta beach there are clubs such as Opium?

Would really appreciate someone replying back because I ve been searching a lot and couldn't find appropriate answers. Thanks a lot.

1 Answer Sep 10, 2011 at 12:26 AM
    • Catholic Churches in Lloret de Mar

by krarms Online Now Aug 28, 2011 at 11:56 AM

We will be traveling to Lloret de Mar in 2012, and would like to make contact with the areas Catholic Churches before we leave. Can anyone share names or locations of the Catholic Churches in the Lloret de Mar area?

3 Answers Aug 29, 2011 at 11:46 PM
    • bus stops at ronda de sant pere

by Bregre Online Now Jun 20, 2011 at 7:10 AM

i have opted to catch a bus to go to barcelona as i have a small kid and i think it would be a hassle for us to catch the bus as here in malta we dont have any so we're not used to. in ronda de sant pere at which bus stop does the bus stops? ad to go back to lloret from which bus stop does we have to catch the bus?

• taxi fromm lloret to girona at night

by Bregre Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 10:07 PM

my flight is at 7 am so i have to get a taxi aroung 4 to be at the airport at 5. can anyone tell me how much the taxi will cost me from lloret de mar to girona airport pls?

• Stag do in mid march

by stagdo9 Online Now Feb 6, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Can anyone give advice on what the night life will be like in mid march for a stag do i am going on. also what bars will be open?

5 Answers Mar 15, 2011 at 11:10 AM
    • Best Transport from cruise terminal port Barcelona to lloret de mar

by corksrew Online Now Oct 28, 2010 at 7:34 AM

I am going to travel with a 2year child and I want to travel from Cruise Terminal to lloret de mar ,can you tell which is the best way of transport?And if I hire a car is it cheap?

5 Answers Nov 12, 2010 at 7:31 AM
    • Naomi_B's Profile Photo

Hotel Santa Ana

by Naomi_B Online Now Aug 10, 2010 at 7:06 AM

Does somebody stayed in hotel Santa Ana? I will go in that hotel with my boyfriend and we booked one room. I am curious if is there a kitchen too? And I wondered if I can use a water heater?

2 Answers Jun 28, 2011 at 4:49 AM

blanes-barcelona

by Naomi_B Online Now Aug 9, 2010 at 1:30 PM

DO somebody knows a timetable for train Blanes-Barcelona?

8 Answers Aug 9, 2010 at 2:32 PM

how much?

by Naomi_B Online Now Aug 8, 2010 at 4:27 AM

I saw that in lloret de mar there are activities like parasailing, scuba diving, and jet ski. How much do they cost?

4 Answers Aug 8, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Lloret de mar

by Naomi_B Online Now Aug 6, 2010 at 2:10 PM

I will go to Spain to Lloret de mar and I would like to visit Barcelona too. I heard that there is no train in Lloret de mar.Are there buses? Where is the bus station in Lloret de mar? Do somebody knows a timetable? And where it stops in Barcelona? Please help me.thanks.

3 Answers Aug 31, 2011 at 3:11 AM
    • pamelas2002's Profile Photo

From lloret de mar to portaventura

by pamelas2002 Online Now Jul 29, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Our hotel is in lloret de mar and we would like to spend a day in portaventura. How do you suggest that we travel there? In other sites i found that there are one day tours that take you from lloret de mar to the park with entrance and transport costs all included. They are worth the price however the ones i found go to portaventura only on selected days and not on a friday.

1 Answer Jul 29, 2010 at 5:30 AM
    • trains

by peterwadlow Online Now Jun 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM

how do i get from girona air port to lloret de mar by train

2 Answers Jun 27, 2010 at 4:44 AM
    • mandy

by mandybritt123 Online Now Aug 27, 2009 at 8:55 AM

hi im going to lloret sept 19th 2009 and would like to no what the weather is like there for that time of year so i no what to pack thank you mandy.

4 Answers Aug 11, 2010 at 7:52 AM
    • Lloret in september

by bekz Online Now Jun 11, 2009 at 2:05 PM

hiya can anyone tell me if evreything is still open in lloret in september, im going out on the 16th, will everything still be open? thanks

2 Answers Jun 12, 2009 at 1:35 AM