Lloret de Mar Travel Answers

change location
bobuk's Profile Photo

Barcelona to Lloret (late evening)

by bobuk Online Now Aug 28, 2008 at 9:37 AM

Hi,
I am staying in Lloret for 4 nights (4th-8th Sept)but attending the England v Andorra game being held in Barcelona on 6th Sept. I would imagine it will be a real hastle trying to get back to Lloret at 21.00 hrs (09.00pm) or after ?

Any ideas ?

How much would a taxi cost (if I can get one!).

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: Barcelona to Lloret (late evening)

by leics Online Now Aug 28, 2008 at 10:50 AM

I think you'll be able to get a train to Blanes, which will be a bit cheaper in terms of taxi fare (7km from Lloret).

The English version of the Renfe site isn't working at the moment, but I think this page may help:

renfe.es/cercanias/barcelona...

There are trains to Blanes at 21.58 and 22.33 on Saturdays from Barcelona Sants.

The English version is on:

horarios.renfe.es/hir/ingles...

and may work properly later (Blanes isn't in the drop-down destinations list, so you have to use the 'other stations'link, and that seems to be dead at the moment).

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Barcelona to Lloret (late evening)

by tourt.12 Online Now Sep 9, 2008 at 4:23 AM

im goin to a barcelona game this saturday, and im staying at lloret de mar. how much does the train cost from barcelona sant to blanes return? and how much would a taxi cost to blanes lloret de mar?

• Re: Barcelona to Lloret (late evening)

by tourt.12 Online Now Sep 9, 2008 at 5:08 AM

how much would a taxi be from blanes to lloret de mar? im goin to he barcelona match this saturday, the game would finish around 22.00. then i need to get back to lloret de mar, is the train station far from the nou camp? would i miss the last train to blanes? and how much would taxi cost from blanes to lloret de mar? i would really appriciate if u could help me cos im really stuck at the mo.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Lloret de Mar