Lleida

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation

Barcelona Dec 3, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Hye, my flight on 15 December will be at 6.20am and i need to be there at 5am. Is there any public transportation beside taxi that woulf take me to the airport at 4.30am?

more
    • Anyone familiar with or from Barcelona

Barcelona Nov 24, 2014 at 1:32 PM

This isn't a traveling question but I was hoping i could still receive advice .. I met a guy who came from barcelonia. Christmas is around the corner and I would like to get him something thoughtful .. Any ideas on what I should get that's culture related possibly something hell know I ordered from there ?

more
    • nomad7890's Profile Photo

Lleida - city and train to La Pobla de Segur

by nomad7890 Online Now Jul 3, 2009 at 8:59 PM

How is the transportation inside Lleida? Is Lleida walkable?

Also, there is a train that goes to La Pobla de Segur, looks like it will take about six hours to do the round trip. Has anyone taken this train to Puebla de Segur? Looks like there's one and a half hours in between the return - any intersting things to do in Pobla de Segur during that time?

trendelsllacs.cat/en/timetab...

3 Answers Jul 3, 2012 at 1:01 PM
    • Budget Accomodation in Lleida

by susan450 Online Now Jan 7, 2009 at 4:53 AM

My daughter will be studying at the university in Lleida and I will be helping her to find accommodation etc. Can anyone recommend any anywhere to stay that is not expensive please for about a week.
      Also can anyone recommend any student accommodation for her.
      Many thanks

1 Answer Jan 7, 2009 at 6:21 AM
    • Holidays in LLeida

by magdaa Online Now May 8, 2008 at 2:17 PM

I`ll be spending my holidays in LLeida and maybe there is somebody who would like to show me around.I`m looking for somebody who speaks English and has some time in July.Thanks for any answers.

• Travel from Barcelona to Lleida

by pattanabomb Online Now Aug 23, 2006 at 7:17 PM

I need your help. My parent will arrive in BCN from Thailand about 2pm on Sept 11, and need to go to Lleida for conference. They decide to stay overnight in Barcelona and travel to Lleida by train in the morning. I plan to purchase train ticket for them via internet throught RENFE/TIKNET website. It cost about 30 euro each way. The problem is the website requires the first time buyer to go to renfe station to present a credit card to them before ticket will be issued and will not allow to purchase anymore tickets until done so. That mean, they will not be able to purchase a return ticket from Lleida until they arrive at Sants station.

My question is, is it difficult to purchase tickets at Sants station to Lleida via "ALTARIA" train on the day she travel (Sept 12)? Is there any other website from USA that I can purchase the tickets for them? They only need two rountrip tickets. I don't want to purchase Europass since it cost175 each x 2 =350 compares to 4x30 = 120 euros. I reall appreciate your suggestion of best way to travel from Barcelona to Lleida. Thanks

8 Answers Jul 2, 2012 at 7:39 AM