Llangollen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fancy dress

Swansea Mar 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM

for my daughters 21st she wants a nite out in Swansea with her mates wearing pyjamas/nitewear of some sort so would it being a problem going into pubs & clubs dressed like that?

more
    • LagoMan's Profile Photo

Is the little pub still there?

by LagoMan Online Now Dec 5, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Many years ago (in the 1970's) there was a fine...VERY SMALL...stand-alone pub in Llangollen. Unfortunately, I don't recall the name. As I recall, it was painted white....maybe some half-timber. I do recall that darts was a feature at this pub. Does anyone know if it's still in existence. Could it have been turned into a pizzeria? Thanks for any help.

18 Answers Dec 8, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    • KissA18's Profile Photo

Very-very long...

by KissA18 Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 1:27 PM

There is a title above the shop on the wall of the house. It's a very-very long word.
      I would like to know, what is its sense.

3 Answers Nov 6, 2013 at 12:53 PM
    • Shopping

by Susiewuzie Online Now Feb 21, 2011 at 10:32 AM

I came to Llangollen between Christmas and New Year and was surprised how many lovely little unique shops that there were. I am thinking of coming again in the near future but was wondering is there a half day closing day or are all the shops open everyday.

Many thanks in advance for any help :O)

Susiewuzie

1 Answer Feb 21, 2011 at 1:23 PM
    • International Eisteddfod

by Brizoid Online Now Nov 3, 2010 at 7:57 PM

I have learned that the 2011 Eisteddfod program and bookings may become available in December 2010. We'd like to hear of recent visitor experiences to the Eisteddfod - ticketed and free events; self-catering accommodation options; getting to and from events ie using public transport or by car including parking. And the overall quality of the event. Also ideas for visits nearby in advance of the mid-July date that I understand will apply. My wife and I are sixty plus and accordingly game for anything. We spent six weeks in May 2009 on a self catering tour of the UK so are familiar enough with the UK and travel there, but the Eisteddfod will be a first time experience.

3 Answers Mar 10, 2011 at 10:58 PM