Livorno

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• livorno to lucca from cruise port

by mywifeandme Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 10:22 AM

How to get to and from lucca from livorno cruise port via, train ,taxi ,car rental

4 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 12:23 PM
    • Wine tours from Livorno port

by Pollypammy Online Now Sep 23, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Hi am on a cruise that docks in Livorno mid October 2013, having been to Pisa and Florence I would like to do a wine tour and maybe a quick look at Lucca. Will taxis at the port offer such a tour? Ideally I would want a 6 hr tour rather than the 8/9hr full day tours you as will be travelling within my elderly parents (although happy to pay for a day rate).

1 Answer Sep 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM
    • SUP rentals.

by CoCosmama Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Where is a shop with easy access to the water for Stand Up Paddle board rentals ? Grazie, Bernadette

• Trains to Pisa

by Br0914 Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 7:20 PM

arriving in November on Celebrity Cruise line. I'm thinking of taking the bus to the train station to take to Pisa on one day and Florence on another. I'm not too familiar with trains and relying on them and buses. Will this be a problem at all?

4 Answers Sep 12, 2013 at 11:32 PM
    • Exiting the port

by CruisingItaly Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Hi, I am docking in Livorno in a cruise next week and from what i understand, you can't walk right out of the port area, you must get either a ship sponsored shuttle or tour.
      We are being picked up by a relative who lives nearby. Will they be allowed inside the port area with the car? Is there parking for the public?
      I don't see the point in paying to be taken to the town when we have a car willing to pick us up right from the port!
      Thanks in advance for your advice.

3 Answers Aug 21, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    • jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

Left luggage

by jacquisuiza Online Now Aug 17, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Are there lockers at Livorno Centrale? I am coming from Elba in the morning and the ferry to Barcelona will leave at 23.30. Check-in opens at 16.00.

1 Answer Aug 17, 2013 at 12:39 AM
    • Scooter Vesta rental in livorno

by hdhdharrow Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 3:38 AM

Hi everybody,

does someone knows a scooter rental shop in livorno ? I would like to rent a 125cc Vespa during 6 days.

Thanks in advance !

2 Answers Jul 18, 2013 at 2:26 PM
    • Travelling from Livorno to Pisa and Lucca on a Day Trip

by EuroDeb Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 2:11 AM

We will stopping in Livorno for 1 day on our cruise in September (approx. 7am to 8pm) and as we have already been to Florence before, we were thinking of trying to travel by train to Pisa and Lucca then back to Livorno in one day. Does this sound feasible? If so, how would be go about it?

2 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 7:43 PM
    • jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

Livorno – Barcelona by ferry

by jacquisuiza Online Now Jun 14, 2013 at 2:17 AM

After a week on Isola d’Elba we will go by Grimaldi ferry from Livorno to Barcelona. We will have to leave the hotel in the morning but the ferry only leaves at 23.30. I already asked Grimaldi Lines about the earliest hour to embark but didn’t get an answer. We will travel by train and bus from Piombino Port to Livorno and won’t have a lot of luggage. How can we spend the day at Livorno and how can we get from Livorno Centrale to the Port? Does the bus to Piazza Grande leave at Central Station?

2 Answers Jun 14, 2013 at 7:15 AM
    • Car Rental Livorno

by ScotAusCan Online Now Jun 7, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Arriving on Noordam September 22nd, 2013 (Sunday), we would like to rent a car for the day, Please advise which companies have offices dock side and if they are open on Sunday. Any information appreciated.

thanks

ScotAsuCan
      Vancouver, B.C.

18 Answers Jun 7, 2013 at 12:21 PM
    • Distance from Livorno Port to Livorno Airport

by dharshanaj Online Now Apr 29, 2013 at 5:23 AM

How long will it take to travel from the Port of Livorno where cruise ships land to the Livorno International Airport (Galileo Galilee airport)?

3 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 12:21 PM
    • Tee-Jay's Profile Photo

Vintage Shopping in Livorno???

by Tee-Jay Online Now Apr 3, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Are there any vintage or antique shopping areas in Rosignano & Castiglioncello in Livorno? I am looking for vintage/retro clothing & accessories, & furniture & homewares.

• Livorno Port

by Maisiegirl Online Now Apr 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I am wondering what is the best way to get from Livorno port into Pisa

3 Answers Apr 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM
    • Renting a car in Livorno

by lmquillan Online Now Jul 21, 2012 at 1:42 PM

My husband saw were you can rent a car from a national rental company for 90 Euros/100 Euros with a GPS with pick up and drop off at the dock in Livorno. Does anyone know what driving conditions are like in and around Pisa, Lucca, Florence, etc. We have been told that driving in Italy can be a challenge. However, he has driven a city bus, 18 wheeler, family car,and is a retired railroad engineer so he is not a novice.

6 Answers Jul 24, 2012 at 9:31 AM
    • Livorno to Cinque Terra

by lmquillan Online Now Jul 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Arriving via cruise ship to Livorno mid August. Other than a private car how can we get to Cinque Terra. Cruise tour & private car too expensive. Will be in port for 13 hrs. Is this enough time?

5 Answers Jul 8, 2012 at 1:26 PM
    • Easy transfer?

by Lark1n Online Now May 1, 2012 at 3:56 AM

We are in Livorno for the day and would like to visit Pietrasanta; what would be the easiest way to get there - by train or bus, and if so, does anyone know the approximate cost?

Thanks

2 Answers May 2, 2012 at 2:29 PM
    • Do we have time to do both Pisa and Florence from Livorno

by canada5 Online Now Apr 22, 2012 at 7:39 PM

My husband and I and 3 kids (ages 14,12,9) are coming in on a cruise July 3 to Livorno. We are in port for 12 hrs. From port we plan to take a taxi to Livorno Centrale and take the train to Pisa, then take another taxi to the Leaning Tower. Then back on the train to Florence. Do we have enough time to do both Pisa and Florence??? Not sure if I have this right and appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!!

15 Answers Jun 13, 2012 at 11:26 PM
    • local bus

by oldbill12 Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I will be arrving on a cruise, and wonder if there is a local bus route from the cruise port to Livorno Centrale, rather than using cruiselines shuttle to the main square or a taxi, thankyou.

3 Answers Apr 11, 2012 at 12:32 PM
    • Transportation in Livorno Italy

by keelinglamps Online Now Feb 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I am going on a cruise with 12 other family members.When we get off the ship in Livorno Italy, are we able to rent a car that would carry all 13 people? What should we expect to pay. Are we able to rent a taxi for a half a day that would hold 13 people and what would the going rate be? Could this be set up ahead of time or would you have to wait until we get off the ship?
      Thanks for your input,
      Laurie

8 Answers Feb 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM
    • Livorno pier to Florence train station

by blondewa Online Now Jan 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Two of us are disembarking the cruise with luggage from Celebrity Equinox at the Livorno pier on Sunday, April 29th, 2012. Celebrity will not allow us to book a Florence excursion one-way and take our luggage with us.

What would be the best option(s) for transport directly from the pier to the main train station in Florence (Santa Maria Novella)? We received a quote of 160 euros from one transfer service, but that seems excessive.

4 Answers Jan 22, 2012 at 4:31 PM
    • leaving car at Livorno ferry port

by vbtcallie Online Now Dec 22, 2011 at 10:06 AM

We are departing Livorno on ferry for Corsica at 8 am on Sun Apr 29. Will be in Corsica 5 days. We must find SECURE parking near the ferry port for our rental car. The ferry company Corsica Ferries will only tell us that "near the harbour there is a car parking" but no details about where or if it is attended or secure. Since it is Sunday we assume the rental car agency is closed so they will not be able to help. Thanks for any info.

• how is a beech in livorno

by Halepo Online Now Oct 18, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Just came back from french riviera, would like go to italian. Is Livorno has nice beeches, sand or rocks. Help guys, trying to make my decision about where to go. any sudgestion apreciate.

4 Answers Jan 21, 2012 at 10:01 AM
    • Sandy Beach in Livorno

by 123rover Online Now Aug 23, 2011 at 8:32 AM

Has anyone visited a sandy beach, suitable for young children, from Livorno Port If so, how did you get there and how long did it take.

2 Answers Aug 25, 2011 at 6:28 AM
    • How to get from Livorno to Rome

by jelijah316 Online Now Aug 11, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Need some advice on the best way to travel from Livorno to Rome??? I've heard some bad things about the train system. I don't know "ANYTHING" about traveling the country, any advice will greatly benefit. Thanks in Advance.

2 Answers Aug 11, 2011 at 6:29 PM
    • Beach near lavorno

by lonsborough Online Now Jul 16, 2011 at 7:25 AM

My husband and I, whom is disableld,are gong on a cruise at the end of July and wanted to know if the sea side is within walking distance of the port in lavorno, or is anything within walking distance if not.
      Thanks
      Lindsey

1 Answer Jul 16, 2011 at 11:09 AM
    • pisa

by craig2710 Online Now Jun 26, 2011 at 1:53 PM

how easy is to get to pisa from livorno dock we are arriving on thomson dream

3 Answers Jun 27, 2011 at 3:10 PM
    • Livorno to Cinque Terre via train

by kidsathome Online Now Jun 21, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Hi all, we arrive in the port of Livorno in Sept, 2011. We would like to travel to the northern most City in Cinque Terre of Monterosso by train early in the day. Enjoy the five cities and return to the Epic same day. Any advice or comments?

12 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM
    • Distance

by cgloger Online Now Jun 8, 2011 at 4:04 AM

Does anyone know how far it is from the Livorno port to the train station by taxi?

2 Answers Sep 19, 2011 at 5:40 PM
    • Taxi from Cruise Ship Port in Livorno to Livorno Centrale

by Marinmummy Online Now May 31, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Does anyone know approximately how much a cab from the Cruise Ship Port in Livorno to the train station is? We are traveling in July and want to spend the day in Florence. Someone suggested that it would be better to take a cab to the train station rather than a shuttle and then a bus.

2 Answers May 31, 2011 at 8:44 PM
    • How do I get from the cruise ship port in Livorno to the train station?

by Marinmummy Online Now May 31, 2011 at 12:01 PM

We are traveling on a cruise in July and want to get from Livorno to Florence for the day. What is the best way to get to the Livorno Centrale train station?

1 Answer May 31, 2011 at 12:17 PM