change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Addison833's Profile Photo

Day trips with a 3 1/2 year old

Tucson 4 hours ago

Hello there! We are heading back to Tucson in mid-May and are looking for ideas for day trips with our 3.5 year old. On our last trip we went to the Desert Museum (we'll be going back!), Pima Airspace Museum, the zoo, San Javier del Back Mission and Mt. Lemmon. We're thinking of going to the Kartchner Caverns this time so am hoping to get your thoughts on that and also wondering if there's anything else we should check out in the area that we may have missed the last time?

Thanks!

more
    • Tucson to Utah by travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:31 AM

How are highway 17 and 89 for pulling a travel trailer?

more
    • Tucson to Utah by travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:31 AM

I want to pull my travel trailer from Tucson to Utah. Are the roads to mountainous for that?

more
    • east brady street in milwaukee

Milwaukee Apr 1, 2015 at 8:35 PM

can anyone reccomend shops,thrift stores or vintage shops on east brady street?

more
    • Addison833's Profile Photo

Monument Valley with a 3.5 year old!

Monument Valley State Park 5 hours ago

As I was mentioning in my previous question, we're staying at The View hotel when we visit the park in mid-May. What can we do at Monument Valley with a 3.5 year old if we don't do the 2 hour tour by car since our kid will have been in the car for so long. Are there any 'easy' walks in the park that she could participate in? Some exploring by foot so she can run around and exert some energy? Or are the only activities those that involve sitting and enjoying the view, vigorous hikes or drives?

Thanks!
      Cailey

more
    • Bus Service

Kennebunkport Apr 15, 2015 at 6:34 PM

can you take a bus from Wells to Kennebunkport?

more
    • Pete's Place

North Pole Apr 14, 2015 at 6:39 PM

Just wondering if old Pete's Place was still around at 24 Mile Old Richardson Highway?? Haven't been there or heard anything about it since '75 - '76. Loved that place.

more
    • first time to sanible in two weeks

Sanibel Apr 13, 2015 at 5:03 PM

does anyone know of any good places on the island for good dance music

more
    • closest major airport

Dunnellon Apr 13, 2015 at 5:26 AM

I need to figure out the closest major airport to dunnellon ? And possible transportation from airport to mothers home in dunnellon other than a taxi. Thanks for any and all assistance u can provide

more
    • Men's Cuff Bracelet Ketchikan

Ketchikan Apr 10, 2015 at 12:54 PM

One of the craft shops on a main street about a block from the pier had a great leather and copper men's cuff bracelet--Alaskan made. Been trying to find the shop and bracelet. Cheers.

more
    • Sunset eat and watch

Fort Walton Beach Apr 8, 2015 at 1:16 PM

Where is a good,fun place to watch the sunset and eat dinner -maybe some nice beach music?

more
    • travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:32 AM

I want to travel to Utah by 17 and 89. How are the roads

more
    • travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:32 AM

How are highway 17 and 89 for pulling a travel trailer?

more
    • jahall's Profile Photo

Transportation/car rental

Oahu Apr 1, 2015 at 4:58 PM

Hi - cruising May 16-23 and then staying at Turtle Bay 23-26. I will need ground transport from the airport to the cruise terminal and then from the cruise terminal to the rental car. Prefer private transport but more importantly reliable and quick. Some people say just wait til I get there and others say its important to have it all set up before I go. Prices are all over the map and reviews are too. Any advice would be appreciated.

more
    • Campground to trails?

Fall Creek Falls State Park Mar 31, 2015 at 5:51 PM

Hi,
      What is the distance from the campground to some of the day hike trail heads? Just trying to plan if I'll need to drive and park for the hikes or if we can go right from our campsite.
      Thanks!

more
    • Shuttle services

Destin Mar 29, 2015 at 6:04 AM

How do I get from the Pensacola airport to Destin Emerald Grand Resort?

more
    • Looking for buddies

North Carolina Mar 25, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Is anyone willing to take a roadtrip across the USA (from North Carolina to Los Angeles) from May til June?

more
    • walkietalkie2012's Profile Photo

Cherry blossoms

Washington D.C. Mar 23, 2015 at 8:31 AM

I will only have a few days in DC. Will I have a chance to see cherry blossoms end Mar/ early Apr? Where can I see them? Thanks

more
    • Interesting quaint inns

Indiana Mar 22, 2015 at 4:29 PM

Looking for a place to take 65 and older ladies for a lunch -- there would be about 15-20 of us -- around Lafayette, Indiana -- any suggestions ????

more
    • where to stay

Virginia Beach Mar 20, 2015 at 10:11 AM

location wise what would be better Beach Quarters on 5th street or Ocean Sands on 22nd street.

more
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

What to see or to visit W Atlantic Ave

Delray Beach Apr 16, 2015 at 12:21 PM

We will stay on Atlantic Ave in November 2015. I foresee to stroll on the avenue going West.

What interesting shops, restaurants or attractions can we find during our promenade ?

Thanks for the answers

Ray

more
    • Cheddarn's Profile Photo

Wynwood time

Miami Apr 14, 2015 at 2:54 PM

Does anyone recommend going to wynwood in Miami at night? Or is better to go during the day?

more
    • Looking for a good beach spot

Galveston Apr 7, 2015 at 9:57 AM

Some friends and I would like an easy place to go this Summer where we could rent a condo or small place near the beach and just kick back for a few days with the kids. Galveston is obviously quite popular and the prices I've found are relatively high. Are there any quaint, more lesser known locations near Galveston that would be a good option?

more
    • acloud's Profile Photo

Cherry Blossoms

Washington D.C. Apr 7, 2015 at 6:55 AM

I'm taking my 82 year old mom to DC to see the cherry blossoms April 14. It will be a one day trip,exclusively for the flowers :) . Any suggestions for the best viewing or any tours that would allow her to see the most while walking the least? Also, any Japanese restaurant suggestions near the area?

more
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

From airport to B&B

Seattle Apr 6, 2015 at 7:46 PM

Hi,

What is the best way to get to my B&B located on Broadway in Capitol Hill from the airport?

My flight arrives at 9:20 p.m.

Thank you

more