change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Driving directions from milan Bergamo to Livigno

by ruthi3440tourist Online Now 22 hours ago

Hello,
      We are visiting Livigno during the middle of June and we where wondering which would be the best route we could drive through to arrive to Livigno. Any suggestions please?

Thx

6 Answers 12 hours ago
    • Where to go from Livigno

by ruthi3440tourist Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Hi, I shall be visiting Livigno during June and was wondering where we could go from there to visit different areas for a day trip, we shall be driving so location is not a problem as long that it doesn't exceed the 3 hrs journey.Thanks

2 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 1:38 AM
    • FlemmingRuning's Profile Photo

We are arriving in Malpensa on Sunday 2 march at 13.00

by FlemmingRuning Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 9:44 AM

We are 1 adult and 2 children 8/11 - does anyone want´s to share transport to Livigno?

1 Answer Feb 20, 2014 at 9:33 AM
    • Taxi share Linate - Livingo 16/01/14

by Tinamm Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 4:51 AM

Anyone landing at linate on the 16th January at around 11.30am wanting to share a taxi to livigno, please contact me.

We are 2 adults and 1 child

Return to milan on the 23 rd (any time)

Thanks

1 Answer Jan 5, 2014 at 9:04 AM
    • OrlaithH's Profile Photo

How to get from Zurich to Livigno.

by OrlaithH Online Now Dec 14, 2013 at 7:01 AM

What is the cheapest and quickest way to get from Zurich Airport to Livigno?

5 Answers Dec 15, 2013 at 12:25 AM
    • FOUND - Garmin GPS Device

by hazeys Online Now Mar 16, 2013 at 2:29 PM

We found a Garmin GPS device in Livigno on 15/03/13 If anyone has lost one please message me.

• ElanM's Profile Photo

Leaving Livigno

by ElanM Online Now Oct 11, 2012 at 5:16 AM

What is the best way to get out of Livigno to Germany ?
      and will i be able to catch a bus out of Livigno to Germany later than 10 pm ? if not whats the latest bus that Leaves Livigno on a thursday ?

3 Answers Oct 11, 2012 at 1:20 PM
    • Coach transfer available: Milan Malpensa 7 & 13 Jan 2012

by saran1m Online Now Sep 12, 2011 at 10:54 AM

we are considering hiring a coach to and from Livigno from Milan Malpensa. If anyone is travelling on these dates and would like to share the saving let me know. Potential to save 30 - 50% on the cost of a taxi transfer.

1 Answer Sep 13, 2011 at 5:06 AM
    • from milano centrale to livigno

by sista6 Online Now Aug 3, 2011 at 8:10 AM

I am planning our holiday. We will be staying 5 days in Florence, then another 5 days in lago di Garda and then finally 3 days in Livigno. Can somebody please tell me how to arrive from Milano Centrale to Livigno. It seems that we have to take a train from milano to Tirano and then from there a bus to Bornio and from here another bus to Livigno. Am I correct? Does anybody knows which website I have to search in for the bus timetable as I can't find any sites!
      Thanks ...... I will really appreciate it if anyone out there will help.

3 Answers Aug 4, 2011 at 11:16 AM
    • Livigno or ?

by Gezza123 Online Now Jan 4, 2011 at 2:44 AM

I went to La Thuile in March 2010 for a week of skiing, and really enjoyed it. The only downside was possibly the lack of nightlife.

I am ready to go skiing again, and was just wondering whether it may not be better to go to Livigno or Sestriere (or somewhere else) this year? I am an intermediate skier, forty-something, and am looking for some ideas and inspiration, without completely destroying the bank balance!

• thanks a lot guys...found my place in livigno!!!another plea...

by ilkagx Online Now Dec 16, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Do you possibly know whether the food prices in livigno are expensive or cheap?I mean are there any markets like spar or lidl,and how much does a dinner cost in restaurant...around how much euros?
      I appreciate

2 Answers Dec 16, 2010 at 1:37 PM
    • looking for an apartment in the crtnee of Livigno

by ilkagx Online Now Dec 15, 2010 at 1:30 PM

In case you rent or recommend an apartment please help us because we have difficulties finding a lodging for 4 people...i guess it is the high season so many have already booked their staying..

3 Answers Dec 16, 2010 at 8:30 AM
    • CHEAP transfer BERGAMO-LIVIGNO-BERGAMO

by maiks00 Online Now Nov 2, 2010 at 9:57 AM

I have intrese for most cheepest transfer from Bergamo to Livigno 25,03,2011 and from Livigno to Bergamo 02,04,2011 - 5 people....

1 Answer Nov 2, 2010 at 11:18 PM
    • Accommodation in Livigno for skiing

by lenahanmichelle Online Now Oct 13, 2010 at 6:11 AM

Hi there,

I'm looking to book a ski holiday for myself and a group of friends in Livgno and have found suitable accommodation unde a website called www.danielzik.com
      I'm wondering if they are ligit and if anyone has used them before? I have been sent information regarding a deposit for the accommodation and do not want to lose out on money.
      Any answers welcome,

Thanks,

Michelle

2 Answers Oct 13, 2010 at 8:55 AM
    • Skiing holiday in Livigno

by stave40 Online Now Sep 4, 2010 at 1:31 AM

Hi
      I have had 3 skiig holiday in Austria before and wish to have my next skiing holiday in Lvigno. Although I did mostly red slopes in once a black,but I really enjoy a long skiing run may be Red/blue. My aim is enjoy skiing in a relaxing way rather than get depressed with nasty red/black slopes, I have heard that Livigno is good place to ski. Could you please offer any advice. I am travelling a lone from the UK Manchester airport

Many thanks
      Stave

4 Answers Sep 4, 2010 at 9:12 AM
    • LIvigno - getting there

by SimoneMoyes Online Now Jan 13, 2010 at 5:56 AM

Can anybody advise me on how to get to Livigno from Zurich? I believe there is a train to Zernez and then we'd need to catch the bus to Livigno. Where does one catch this bus & do we need to buy tickets in advance, hopefully on-line? Can we expect any traffic jams with the tunnel/crossing the border? Is it advisable to travel from Zurich, or should we rather attempt to travel from Milan? (We can get cheaper & direct flights to Zurich than to Milan.)

2 Answers Jan 13, 2010 at 6:22 AM
    • Ski and Snowboard hiring in Livigno - Recommendations?

by BROM11 Online Now Dec 22, 2009 at 2:22 AM

Hi,

We will be arriving at Livigno at December 28th,
      We need Ski and Snowboard Gear. anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks!

3 Answers Dec 31, 2009 at 8:52 AM
    • Ski/Snowboard Trip to Livigno Winter 2010

by demetrdc Online Now Dec 17, 2009 at 2:13 AM

I am planning a ski to Livigno and I want to see if anyone wants to share a taxi or rent a car to get there because there are no trains or buses all the way that suit my flight times.

Airports: I can fly to Milano or Zurich
      Dates: Any time between January - March 2010

If interested, please send email to demetrdc@yahoo.com

• Ski / Snowboard Trip to Livigno, Italy?

by demetrdc Online Now Jan 29, 2009 at 5:25 AM

I am looking to go for a snowboard trip to Livigno, Italy this winter (2009), sometime from February to end of April.

I can arrive in Milano Malpensa airport (flight arrives at 12.15 noon) or Zurich airport in Switzerland (flight arrives at 15.40 ).

Anyone has any advice on how to get to Livigno on the same day?

Anyone travelling to Livigno wants to join with me and share costs?

3 Answers Jan 29, 2009 at 11:47 AM
    • elshankos's Profile Photo

Driving from Milan Malpensa Airport to Livigno (21.02.08 - 28.02.08) - want to share a car?!

by elshankos Online Now Nov 28, 2008 at 10:02 AM

Hi there,

Im flying into Milan Malpensa at 9:10am on 21.02.08 and intend on renting a car to get to Livigno and then come back the following Saturday.

Anyone doing a similar trip and care to chip in?
      Anyone done the drive and got any tips/ comments?

THanks a lot!

Stephan

• Apartments in Livigno in the middle of the week (not from the saturday) it is possible?????

by Cikkis Online Now Sep 7, 2008 at 7:34 AM

Hello, we are arriving to Livigno at 2009.02.03 and we will stay until 2009.02.10. our group is of 4 persons. We has problem with booking apartments becouse all of them suggest arival only from saturday to saturday but we are ariving on tuesday. Maybe someone knows some apartments who can offer something from tuesday to tuesday. Thank you very much.

1 Answer Sep 7, 2008 at 12:52 PM
    • Bus from Livigno to Milan (city center)

by Tanjica Online Now Jan 19, 2008 at 6:53 AM

Hi,
      We are a family of 3, and we'd like to spend some time in Milan after our skiing holiday in Livigno finishes. We wonder if there is a bus line that goes from Livigno to Milan (city, not the airport).
      Thank you very much in advance! :)
      Tanja

1 Answer Jan 20, 2008 at 9:56 AM
    • mjaszo's Profile Photo

Bergamo Airport to Livigno and back - wanna share rented car?

by mjaszo Online Now Jan 16, 2008 at 11:31 AM

Hi,

I’m travelling from Milan Bergamo Airp.to Livigno on 19th of Jan 2008 and back on 26th of Jan 2008. Anyone would like to rent a car and share expenses? My flights: Ryanair from Dublin 19th of Jan dep.8:25 – arr.12:05 and on 26th – dep.from Milan 12:30. Rreply on: mjaszo@wp.pl

All the best!

Michal

• Rental drop-off point in Livigno

by aopran Online Now Oct 24, 2007 at 11:19 PM

Hi there,

just wanted to ask if anybody knows what car rental company has drop off point in livigno...i found comments online, but I was not able to find any company
      doing that.

Thanks,
      alex

2 Answers Dec 16, 2007 at 4:09 AM
    • Car hire from Bergamo to Livigno

by mpajek Online Now Oct 19, 2007 at 6:14 AM

Hi

Car hire from Bergamo to Livigno?
      Which company offers drop off/ pick up point in Livigno.

If anyone knows please let me know

Many thanks

• How to reach Livigno?

by Peter811 Online Now Oct 10, 2007 at 2:47 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm planing to go to Livigno in January with friends. We think to fly to Milan and then we need to take probably bus to reach Livigno. Maybe someone can say what is the best choise? how much it costs?

any further information is welcome.

Thank You,
      Peter

1 Answer Oct 10, 2007 at 4:53 AM
    • How to get to Livigno from Interlaken

by karinlouw Online Now Jul 19, 2007 at 6:49 AM

We are travelling from Interlaken around the 4th of Jan 2008 and would like to ski somewhere for a day. We heard Lavigno is good but we need accomodation and we need to know how to get there. We are mostly travelling by EURail so I need to know which is the nearest town where the EUrail trains stop or what is the easiest way to get there?

4 Answers Jul 20, 2007 at 1:05 PM
    • which car hire company

by 00058149 Online Now Jul 4, 2007 at 6:08 AM

Which company allows the one day hire with drop off at San Rocco church in Livigno?
      Thanks
      eoin

• Single traveller need help!!

by Aga110 Online Now Mar 19, 2007 at 8:17 AM

Hi
      Between 7.-14.04. I wont go to Livigno. I arriving into Bergamo (BGY) with ryanair ona Saturday 9.35a.m. and departing on a Saturday from Bergamo with ryanair again at 21.05p.m. or 22.45p.m. (I have choice to book one of them to back home). If anyone has any info on getting transfer from Bergamo to Livigno? I heard it is a MTBUS about 11.30a.m, if posible catch him? Anyone know where is this bus?
      And another quastion Anyone know which Hotel is good for singel traveller? (the price is iportent for me, it shot bee not to very expensive)
      Thanks for any info. (sorry about my english is not very good) Best Regards Aga

1 Answer Mar 19, 2007 at 8:17 AM
    • Car hire

by Jonel Online Now Feb 21, 2007 at 7:07 AM

Does anybody know where I can find out about car hire from Zurich to Livigno?