Livigno Travel Answers

change location

Single traveller need help!!

by Aga110 Online Now Mar 19, 2007 at 8:17 AM

Hi
Between 7.-14.04. I wont go to Livigno. I arriving into Bergamo (BGY) with ryanair ona Saturday 9.35a.m. and departing on a Saturday from Bergamo with ryanair again at 21.05p.m. or 22.45p.m. (I have choice to book one of them to back home). If anyone has any info on getting transfer from Bergamo to Livigno? I heard it is a MTBUS about 11.30a.m, if posible catch him? Anyone know where is this bus?
And another quastion Anyone know which Hotel is good for singel traveller? (the price is iportent for me, it shot bee not to very expensive)
Thanks for any info. (sorry about my english is not very good) Best Regards Aga

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • qaminari's Profile Photo

RE: Single traveller need help!!

by qaminari Online Now Mar 19, 2007 at 7:57 AM

If you arrive at Orio al Serio airport at 9.35 you will easily catch the 11.30 bus to Livigno. All the buses are well-signposted at the airport.
    The return bus leaves Livigno at 16.00 and I think it takes about 5 hours so you should definitely book the later flight.
    I presume you are asking about hotels in Livigno? Did you check the destination page for Livigno (put Livigno in the destination search box at top of page and you will get a summary of VT users' recommendations)?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines