Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Paskanakki-Jack's Profile Photo

Ferries to and from Douglas during the race week

by Paskanakki-Jack Online Now Feb 18, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Hey everyone!
      As I was searching for accommodations in Isle of Man during the TT race week, everything seems to be more or less booked. So, I got an idea to stay in say, Liverpool and do day trips with the ferry to Douglas to see the race, and go back to Liverpool to stay for the night. Does anyone have any experience on something like this or what's your opinion on this. There's two of us and we'd be without a vehicle.
      Thanks beforehand!

-Simo

2 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 1:53 PM
    • sparkieplug24's Profile Photo

visting liverpool for a day or two

by sparkieplug24 Online Now Jan 6, 2014 at 11:09 AM

I will be in Liverpool this weekend we will arrive Friday late afternoon and leave Sunday probably around noon so we will have about 1 and a few hours days for want of better description.

It will be me and my mum who is elderly but relatively fit but with all the bad weather of late Im expecting it to be a bit wet and windy and dont really want her walking around for hours in the rain thats no fun for anyone.

We really going for just a bit of relaxation and retail therapy for my birthday. We will be staying in the adlephi which I believe is central close to the docks and such. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions of places to go, must see places etc.

thanks in advance for you help.

6 Answers Jan 7, 2014 at 4:07 AM
    • transport to chester

by timmy74 Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 8:29 AM

we are staying in liverpool next month and we are interested to visit chester especially bridge street for shopping and cheshire oaks , can someone tell me pls at which bus stop it's best to stop, we are using arriva from liverpool city centre.
      thankyou for your help!!!
      tim

2 Answers Nov 3, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    • darts92's Profile Photo

Liverpool

by darts92 Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Hi , I am planning to visit Liverpool with my girlfriend around December. It would be great if someone told me about low-priced places to stay for 2-3 nights. Thanks in advance.

• darts92's Profile Photo

Liverpool

by darts92 Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Hi , I am planning to visit Liverpool with my girlfriend around December. It would be great if someone told me about low-priced places to stay for 2-3 nights. Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Nov 2, 2013 at 7:58 AM
    • The most interesting places in Liverpool

by pzaiuelia Online Now Nov 1, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Hello everyone. I am going to go to Liverpool next month and I have a request for you. Could you recommend me, few places which are worth to visit in this city? I would be really grateful!

Thanks for your answers, Paola

3 Answers Nov 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    • Visiting Liverpool in September 2013

by RituPrasad Online Now Aug 4, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Hi all, I am going to Liverpool in September this year and would like to seek your advise on the must see attractions and any tips for Liverpool visit. I will be there for 2 nights. Appreciate your advise. Thanks.

5 Answers Oct 17, 2013 at 10:05 PM
    • Pomocub's Profile Photo

Cheap and safe car parking John Lennon Airport

by Pomocub Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Hi,

I am trying to find a reputable car park around the area of Liverpool John Lennon airport which would take us to the airport by shuttle bus and collect us when we arrive back in Liverpool. The airport are charging a small fortune for 3 days worth of parking and I want to find something a little cheaper. Around the £20-£25 mark. From 27th September to the 29th.

Does anyone recommend a safe place to park within this budget? I usually travel from Manchester airport where I know a great place to park where my car is safe but at a decent price.

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Answer Jul 29, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    • Carluchita's Profile Photo

Beatles Locations to Visit in Liverpool

by Carluchita Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Hi, we will be traveling to Liverpool next month because my husband is a fan of the Beatles. What are the best places to visit that have Beatles history and why? Maybe there some not so well known ones that would be cool to visit.

TIA!

8 Answers Mar 21, 2013 at 6:11 AM
    • KerriG's Profile Photo

am i in good location

by KerriG Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 1:54 PM

hi i am going to liverpool on the 17th may to see mark knopler thinking of booking the formule 1 the concert is in the echo arena and i will be flying into john lennon airport am i central or at least near hand to any of these locations all help would be appreciated..

2 Answers Mar 20, 2013 at 3:24 AM
    • KerriG's Profile Photo

need help :) :)

by KerriG Online Now Feb 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM

we are travelling to liverpool on the 19th may 2013 to see mark knopler play in the echo arena and also we are going to see liverpool play at anfield we are staying at the new travelodge on exchange street and we are travelling from john lennon airport can anyone tell me are we central to any off these destination what would the best methodfs of transport to each of these destinatons..

8 Answers Feb 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM
    • How to get to Anfield from IBIS Albert Dock

by mossycheong Online Now Oct 29, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Hi,

i will be attending a game at Anfield in january 2013. will be staying at IBIS Albert Dock and was wondering if there are kind souls who can assist me in

1) How to get to Anfield from IBIS Albert Dock on match day? Heard there are special transport arrangements.
      2) How to get to Anfield from IBIS Albert Dock on non match day for museum tour?
      3) How to get to IBIS Albert Dock from Lime Street rail station?
      4) Any tourist benefits/discounts for city of liverpool?
      5) Any other info thats good to know about the city?

Thanks a lot!

3 Answers Feb 9, 2013 at 12:24 AM
    • nuppe's Profile Photo

Fish and chips

by nuppe Online Now Oct 8, 2012 at 4:56 AM

What would be the best - or most interesting - fish and chips shop in Liverpool?

7 Answers Feb 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM
    • bus station

by kazzababe1975 Online Now Jul 19, 2012 at 3:17 AM

hi could you tell me how far yous are away from liverpool bus station please i am stayin in the campanile hotel in chaloner st

3 Answers Jul 20, 2012 at 11:49 AM
    • Happy Hours / budget nightlife in Liverpool

by midnightfever Online Now Jul 2, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Hello everybody,

we will be in Liverpool on Tuesday night and we are looking for the best happy hours or budget places to go out and have fun.

Live music is great but any kind of nice and budget location would be appreciated. May there are any drinking deals on a Tuesday night?

Thank you so much for your advice and greetings!

midnightfever

1 Answer Jul 3, 2012 at 12:47 AM
    • Going to Liverpool for a week

by texastravelers Online Now May 6, 2012 at 5:54 PM

My daughters and I are coming to Liverpool for a girls week at the end of June, they are 17 and 18, they want to experience, shopping, nightlife and they love to dress up and have fun. We plan on going to a horse race in London one day and a music concert in Manchester, they aren't into the Beatles, what would you all suggest for fun for them, especially in regards to night life, since one is under age? We do know some families in Liverpool so we won't be out at night unchaperoned.

6 Answers May 7, 2012 at 2:51 PM
    • Nightclub for hens!

by Angelica5 Online Now Apr 24, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Currently planning my friends hen weekend & we're looking for thoughts on clubs in Liverpool.
      We're looking for somewhere fun with a good mix of music (chart & a bit of old school cheese).
      We'll all be smart (no fancy dress) but don't wan't somewhere too snooty - just lighthearted & fun - any thoughts much appreciated!

1 Answer Apr 24, 2012 at 1:52 PM
    • nuppe's Profile Photo

Lipa hunger

by nuppe Online Now Apr 24, 2012 at 4:33 AM

Any good restaurants close to Lipa or between Lipa and Liverpool one?

2 Answers Oct 8, 2012 at 4:56 AM
    • liverpool cup final day where to watch match

by lfc Online Now Apr 23, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Hi Folks
      I will be in Liverpool on the day of the cup final and was wondering has anyone suggestions on a good pub to watch it on
      thanks

2 Answers May 2, 2012 at 10:13 PM
    • Nikki65's Profile Photo

Is Liverpool worth the visit?

by Nikki65 Online Now Feb 2, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I am touring Ireland for 22 days and was considering spending some of the time taking the ferry to Liverpool (big Beatles fan) and then to Isle of Mann (Have always wanted to see it) before heading back to Dublin. I know its a rather long ferry ride all around. Is it worth it, or should I just spend all of my days in Ireland?

11 Answers Feb 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM
    • Liverpool Expenses

by JayCri Online Now Dec 29, 2011 at 12:27 PM

I know about how much my flight and hotel will cost. What I need to know is about how much it will take to stay in Liverpool for 18 days? I have business to check into, so an average daily amount for food and transport to where I can check on work permits/visas. I'm asking because there is a woman there I'm going to marry and I need to get there so I can find work and a permanent place to live. Please Help.

4 Answers Dec 30, 2011 at 2:51 AM
    • Visit advice

by Dudek22 Online Now Nov 27, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Planning on taking my wife to Liverpool for a nights stay and shopping in Liverpool one. Need advice on local hotel and where to go out and somewhere to eat close to the area

4 Answers May 7, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    • Party time

by zmvc Online Now Aug 16, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Any advice for a 49er?
      Appropriate clubs, bars....
      Thanks

3 Answers Aug 26, 2011 at 10:01 AM
    • BOOKING FOR A GUEST HOUSE

by akanni Online Now Jul 30, 2011 at 4:31 AM

I'm a minister of the gospel from Nigeria and i'm coming to Liverpool on 24th September 2011. I've been trying to book a guest house on line for payment to be made at arrival. But it seems the guest houses are not accepting this condition. I need your advise what can i do? Give me the address of an hotel or guest house in liverpool by Granby street that will accept booking me on line and i'll pay on arrival.

1 Answer Jul 30, 2011 at 5:45 AM
    • millyc1210's Profile Photo

Liverpool Ferry

by millyc1210 Online Now Jun 3, 2011 at 10:21 AM

I will be taking some kind of ferry from Belfast to Liverpool UK I would like to know if anyone has information about the 1- name of ferry 2- where to dock in Liverpool 3- prices etc. Thank you for giving me a hand
      I will be there July 1st to the 4th then I need suggestion what to do after Liverpool for 3 extra days before returning to Dublin.

7 Answers Jul 22, 2011 at 8:23 AM
    • manuna's Profile Photo

What's wrong with train fares?

by manuna Online Now May 10, 2011 at 11:51 PM

I am trying to buy the cheepest (but still convenient) tickets London-Liverpool and back and cannot understand what I am doing wrong. Or may be it's quite normal and I should take it as it is. I guess that for me group saving tariff is the best (There are 4 of us: 2 adults + 11 and 16 year olds). As I see the tickets London-Liverpool for mid of July start from 346 pounds, when return starts from 40.25. Is this normal?
      Besides I found that at certain trains First class turned out to be 245 pounds (compared to 346 Standard)?
      I just can't make it out. How can it be?

18 Answers Dec 10, 2011 at 4:05 PM
    • Ferry to Dublin or Belfast

by celtic10 Online Now Mar 29, 2011 at 5:30 AM

Hi I am now spending time in Liverpool and would then like to go across to Ireland, just wondering if there is a ferry goes to Belfast or Dublin, I'm trying to looking at most ecomonical way of getting to Ireland, hope someone out there can give me some good advice and an idea of costs.

Cheers

7 Answers Sep 21, 2011 at 1:01 PM
    • HELP!

by Bethan93 Online Now Feb 23, 2011 at 5:59 AM

Hi, for my birthday im planning on going to Liverpool on the National Express which will drop us off at Liverpool Coach Station. How far away is that from the Premiere Inn in Liverpool City Centre, Vernon Street.
      or how far away is th Coach Station from Waterloo Warehouse, Waterloo Road
      Liverpool, Merseyside.
      which will will be eastest to get to from the coach station?
      thanks!!

1 Answer Feb 23, 2011 at 6:59 AM
    • Ryanair

by brady88 Online Now Dec 16, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Hi ,
      Does anyone know why Ryanair are stopping some of it;s flights from liverpool . Just looked on the website , now can't fly to Agadir , and there are no prices up for Pisa ..
      Try to sort out some weekend breaks ..
      Thanks

6 Answers Feb 3, 2011 at 2:46 PM
    • Will we have time for this?

by diannebroman Online Now Aug 14, 2010 at 6:39 AM

Hi all, we are going to be traveling from conwy wales to the Keswick area on a Saturday in late September and wondered about the feasibility of perhaps stopping in Liverpool for the Beatles noon bus tour as a short break on the way. We were thinking a park & ride and a bus in so we can get to the right area quickly (ie. with out getting lost as is our habit with city stops!). Are the buses running on a frequent schedule on Saturday and where would we get info on which bus stops at the bus tour departure spot at Albert Dock.

3 Answers Aug 15, 2010 at 3:51 AM