Liuzhou Travel Answers

change location

Are there any ESL teachers in Liuzhou??

by Jayde-East Online Now Sep 15, 2004 at 3:06 AM

I am living in Brisbane, Australia, and considering a position in Liuzhou. Just wondered if anyone knows the Liuzhou Webster training institute? Also, how is life in Liuzhou? Appreciate any comments.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Confucius's Profile Photo

Life in Liuzhou

by Confucius Online Now Sep 15, 2004 at 7:10 PM

Liuzhou is famous throughout China for the production of coffins. At least you won't be very far from Yangshuo. Have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • liuzhou's Profile Photo

Re: Are there any ESL teachers in Liuzhou??

by liuzhou Online Now Sep 19, 2004 at 4:17 PM

There are a number of EFl teachers in Liuzhou, including some already at Websters. I am from the UK and have lived in Liuzhou for 8 years. If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer you.

• RE: RE: Are there any ESL teachers in Liuzhou??

by liuzhouacu Online Now Feb 21, 2007 at 3:58 AM

I am sorry for so late,liuzhou is an old city which was built more than 2000 years ago, famous as it is the main industrial city of Guangxi, also the biggest tax payer, unfortunately, liuzhou was rebuilt much later than Guilin which is internation famous travel city and nanning the capital city of guangxi, and compare with guilin ,just a few foreigners who stay in liuzhou for work or business. so I am very interest in you experiences in liuzhou. could you please tell me any of that, when you are available?

suse--a liuzhou girl.

• BuzzoftheOrient's Profile Photo

Re: Are there any ESL teachers in Liuzhou??

by BuzzoftheOrient Online Now May 10, 2007 at 6:51 PM

I, too, am considering teaching in Liuzhou. I have been there for a few days, walked the beautiful parks and climbed the mountain, after having taken the cruise down the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo. I am a Canadian, presently teaching English in Zhengzhou, Henan Province, in North Central China. I would appreciate any advice myself about Liuzhou availble teaching jobs. I did not notice any foreigners there and was the subject of many curious persons' staring. My email address is sbuzzc76@hotmail.com.
    Buzz (a nickname I've had since childhood).

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines