Liuku

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Antique baby caps

Shenzhen Yesterday

Where can I find antique Chinese baby caps in Shenzhen and what am I looking at in terms of price? Thanks.

more
    • Women's shops in Guilin

Guilin Aug 8, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Hello I am looking for popular women's clothes shops in Guilin, can you help list the top shops. I am looking for hats, shoes, trainers, clothing etc, Fashion Trends The Beautiful Woman, for the young clientele 16 to 30 age range thank you?

more
    • overland border crossing

Mohe Aug 1, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Does anyone know if I can cross China by foot? Through the heilongjiang province?

more
    • Looking for a nice & normal massage place

Dongguan Aug 18, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Does any local know of a decent and good massage place to go to? I'm not looking for any of those 'happy ending' massage place, I just want a good (and cheap) deep tissue body massage. Please provide any recommendations.

more
    • Travel safety

Kashgar Aug 8, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Planning a visit to Kashgar in November. What are the risks: high or low? 4 definitely European faces.

more
    • foreverlena's Profile Photo

travel companions for Kailash in September 2014 - German pass holders!

Tibet Jul 26, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Hi everyone,
      we (2 germans) are planning a tour in Tibet for Lhasa - Everest Base Camp - Lake Manasarovar - Kailash starting from Lhasa on September 17 and exit Nepal border on October 3. The tour operator has just informed me about the new regulation for Kailash permit that require at least 3 persons of the same nationality travelling together, so we are looking for 1, 2 or 3 germans to join the party. We are female, german, 33 and 45 and will be happy if you join our group!
      please feel free to contact me if you are interested.
      Helen

more
    • Train way to Shanghai is over sea or mainland

Ningbo Aug 19, 2014 at 8:11 AM

Train way to Shanghai is over sea or mainland

more
    • Car rental

Kaifeng Aug 10, 2014 at 3:51 AM

I,would like if anyone can recommend reputated and friendly car rental agencies in china whom i can contact via email , my budget is for economical sedan car for 300-400rmb full day for 8 hours/100kms, in Shanghai,Nanjing,Kaifeng,Zhengzhou,Luoyang,Wuxi,Hangzhou,Xian,Chengdu.

Thanks
      Viraat Kothare

more
    • Any vegetarian restaurants especially Indian food in Jinan

Jinan Jul 27, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Any vegetarian or Indian food in Jinan?

more
    • how do i find an English speaking taxi driver

Wuxi Jul 26, 2014 at 9:35 PM

I will arrive in Wuxi August 2, and would like to hire an English speaking taxi driver to take me to Yixing and back to Wuxi on the same day.  

more
    • Ventrilloquist's Profile Photo

Guangzhou night life

Guangzhou Aug 4, 2014 at 6:55 AM

which area has the highest concentration of night clubs?
      Exactly

more
    • What is the best route to fly from the US to Karamay?

Karamay Jul 31, 2014 at 9:58 AM

What is the best route to fly from the US to Karamay? I can not seem to find an airline that serves this city.

more
    • Best Airline for Travel

Karamay Jul 31, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Who flies into Karamay

more
    • location of Nanchang zoo

Nanchang Jul 28, 2014 at 4:18 AM

is there a zoo in Nanchang,China ....and how does one get there?

more
    • tuff's Profile Photo

Foot massage

Chengdu Jul 27, 2014 at 3:15 PM

I will be in Chengdu for two nights, any recommendation on safe clean place for foot massage after a long day of turing? Thanks in advance.

more
    • best way to go

Guangzhou Jul 25, 2014 at 9:25 PM

what is the best way to go from Guangzhou to hong kong the to Macau & form Macau to Chenzen then back to guanzhou ?

more
    • MALE SOLO TRAVELLER, VISITING GUANGZHOU, FOSHAN, SHENZHEN, SHANGHAI, BEIJING & XIAN SEPTEMBER 2014

China Aug 12, 2014 at 1:04 AM

Dear Friends
      Happy Travelling
      Please suggest itinerary from 17th September to 29th September, 2014 for Solo Male Traveller. Intends to Visit Guangzhou, Foshan, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing and Xian, Most Economically. Purely Vegetarian from India. Please suggest Hostels, Hotels, Trains, Number of days at every centre, Must see places, Great Precautions to take. Wants to walk and cycle a Lot, age is only 61 years. Retired but not Tired banker. In Friend circle known as "GHUMMAKKAD" Suggestions and Guidance are most Welcome.Thanks A Lot.
      Vibhuti Kashyap “GHUMMAKKAD” vibhutikashyap@yahoo.com

more
    • Travel companions - British passport holders

Tibet Jul 26, 2014 at 1:25 AM

We need at least one (preferably two) UK passport holders to join a trip to Western Tibet, driving across the country from Lhasa to Mount Kailash where we will do the 3 day trek round the mountain. We will then be driven to the Nepal border to end the trip in Kathmandu. (16 - 29 September. One of the best times to visit Tibet.)

The tour has been organized by a very reputable Tibetan travel agency and will cost about 1,500 pounds per person (32,900 RMB for two). You ALSO need to pay your airfare to Lhasa and back from Kathmandu. (The major Chinese airlines now all have very modern fleets of Boeing and Airbus and have a good safety record. The best/cheapest way to get to Lhasa and back from Kathmandu may be to fly to a major Chinese city such as Guangzhou or Beijing and fly in and out of there.)

Our problem is that the Chinese Authorities will only issue a permit for trekking Mount Kailash to a group of at least 3 people of the SAME nationality and there are only two of us.

If you are interested please contact us immediately to discuss details/ask questions.

more
    • Best Airline for Travel

Karamay Jul 31, 2014 at 9:48 AM

What is the best way to fly from the US to Karamay? I can find no one who flies there. Any help with locating airlines would be appreciated.

more
    • field trip

Shenzhen Yesterday

Taking high school students for field trip to Shenzhen. Please suggest reasonable accommodation and things to do for about four days.

more
    • Vince.Boogie.Lee's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Shanghai?

Shanghai Aug 10, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Hello everyone!

Hope you are well, I'm just looking for some advice if anyone could possibly help me out. I'll be traveling to Shanghai for a few days next month and am keen to get stuck in. I'm just trying to find out which would be the best district to stay in. In terms of entertainment like eating/drinking, shopping nightlife etc plus some where that's a good base to travel around (if it's possible to have it all :)) would French Concession or Huangpu be the go?

Thanks in advance, kindest regards!

more
    • China Tour

China Aug 18, 2014 at 8:09 PM

I want to travel in China. Do you have a good destination to suggest? Thanks.

more
    • I want to backpack around China for 5 months (one month will be in HK)

China Aug 18, 2014 at 6:21 AM

Is anyone able to give me advice on
      1) the best visa option to get. I would prefere not to have to leave the country as money may be tight.
      2) I would also like to know if volunteering counts as working as I would like to volunteer in a few places on my journey (possible for free accomodation)
      3) best way to apply for a visa.
      4) what papers do I need (some contries require you to have a minmium amount of money in your account etc)

Most sites I am looking at I cannot get a clear answer about volunteering or about staying for long periods of time.
      I am travelling at the beginning of March from the UK on a UK passport. However I will be in Africa the 6 months prior to my travel data (I will only be in the UK for 1 week inbetween Africa and China) so one of my concerns is applying for my visa in that week, how expensive is it going to be and what can I do to ensure its not declined.

Thanks for any help

more
    • planning on doing 2 weeks in China.

China Aug 8, 2014 at 4:22 AM

planning on doing 2 weeks in China.
      We would like to see Great Wall of China, the Forbidden city and the Terracotta Warrior statues in China.
      We aren't interested in visiting any major cities. More so scenery and villages.
      Is there anything else we need to see?
      Also, what is the language barrier like? If we don't speak any Chinese or Japenese at all, is it worth taking a course to learn, for the 2 weeks?
      Thanks in advance!

more