Little Torch Key

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• snorkle or dolphin to swim

Fort Walton Beach Aug 14, 2014 at 6:14 PM

my daughter and i are coming to ft walton in a few weeks is there a place where we can swim with the dolphins or even a snorkel area off a boat we will pay just asking not sure i have been there to ft walton a few times but did not do this and am inquiring t hanks

more
    • Honeymoon

Saint George Island Aug 12, 2014 at 5:48 PM

My fiancé and I are getting married in October and want to honeymoon October 6-10. She loves this place because this is where I asked her to marry me. Is there a place that I can rent on those days for around $700? This is about all I can afford and would love to make her dreams come true.

more
    • Sheraton vistana resort

Orlando Aug 12, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Going in late September and now I find out Zimmies and Super pool and areas around that will be closed for remodeling. What section and building should I request? We'd like to be facing the nicest pool that will be open. I have booked a 2 bedroom. Thank you.

more
    • Bus Tours From Around the Country to Key West?

Key West Aug 21, 2014 at 7:24 AM

Normally we'd book Diamond Bus Tours by joining a tour group but none sceduled from our area. Can you suggest other bus companies that tour the Keys from other places?

more
    • WEIGHT LIMITS FOR WATER TAXIS

North Captiva Island Aug 20, 2014 at 9:18 AM

WHAT IS THE WEIGHT LIMIT FOR BAGGAGE, FOOD SUPPLIES AND STUFF

more
    • Help please????

Fort Lauderdale Aug 18, 2014 at 11:33 AM

I want to see every out of the place/ unusual places in Broward county... The ones that aren't on the main lists....thank you very much... Stores/ shopping/ restaurants/ thrift stores/ curio shoppes

more
    • Place for a large group to go when it rains?

Hollywood Aug 9, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Hello! My extended family is gathering in Hollywood (staying at the hollywood beach resort) for a last minute reunion. There will be anywhere from 30 to 50 of us. We plan to hang by the pool and beach to reminisce about recents deaths and births but rain is forecasted. Any ideas on where we can go? Any good covered picnic shelters/cabanas near there? The hotel doesn't have a meeting room. Basically, we need a place to just hang out for several hours. Any help is appreciated in figuring out a Plan B!

Also, any ideas on a restaurant that might be able to accommodate a group our size?
      Many thanks!

more
    • Crab island

Destin Aug 4, 2014 at 12:22 PM

Is the water clear right now? At crab island

more
    • Where to stay

Cocoa Beach Aug 2, 2014 at 3:19 AM

We are visiting Cocoa Beach in Sept for our 15th anniversary. We love Florida but wanted a trip without the kids and without Disney! Problem is that the hotels in Cocoa Beach seem to be a little older....what is the best hotel to stay at? What area of the beach is the best location?

more
    • snorkeling or airboat rides

Sarasota Jul 27, 2014 at 10:54 AM

any snorkeling co or air boat rides available in sarasota?

more
    • sarasota ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sarasota Jul 27, 2014 at 10:45 AM

any snorkeling adventures or airboat tours?

more
    • Kids fun 7/26/2014 in TALLAHASSEE

Tallahassee Jul 25, 2014 at 1:58 PM

WE HAVE AN 5 AND 7 YEAR OLD TO ENTERTAIN. WEATHER WILL BE HOT SO WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDOOR ACTIVITIES PLEASE.

more
    • FeRossinih's Profile Photo

Place to leave the bags

Miami Yesterday

I'm staying in Miami Beach for 3 nights in a hotel.
      And then I embark on a cruise for 3 nights, and I need a place to leave the bags. The hotel do not accept stay with the bags.
      Does anyone knows a place where I can leave the bags, or the contact of a Hotel that have that kind of service?
      I heard the Airport have that service but it´s expensive.
      Tks

more
    • alex0312's Profile Photo

Disney World Character Dinners

Orlando Aug 17, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Hey,

For anyone who has been to Disney World, what would be the closest restaurant with character dinners to All-Star Movie Resort. I know Tusker House is pretty close (in Animal Kingdom,) but I cannot figure out any others. I have a 2.5 year old and don't want to spend too much time trying to get to the character dinner (if it's too far away) and back to the hotel. I am trying to squeeze a dinner and some pool time in on an "off" park day so my daughter can get some rest.

Thank you in advance,
      Alex

more
    • Shows, Attractions, Best Rates, Discounts

Panama City Beach Aug 15, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I will be in PCB June/July 2015. I will be with my husband, brother(20) and sister(18), what fun things can we get into for a decent price. We are looking for jet ski, night life, attractions other than wonderworks and ripleys (we have done those), and best places for seafood. Any ideas and help would be greatly appreciated. How about some freebies to certain places? I would be more than happy to buy them from someone at a really cheap rate! :)

more
    • 2 days cruise from Ft-Myers to Key west?

Fort Myers Beach Aug 12, 2014 at 7:21 AM

Is it possible to have a cruise for 6 peoples in march . We want a 2 or 3 days cruise only.

more
    • Rental inquiry

Sanibel Island Jul 28, 2014 at 6:15 PM

We are looking to rent a 2 bedroom cottage or condo away from the beach (inland) for next February. We want to keep our cost down to the $4000.00 range. Is that possible? any suggestions would be helpful.

more
    • sarasota ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sarasota Jul 27, 2014 at 10:44 AM

any snorkeling adventures or airboat tours?

more
    • rnj1's Profile Photo

Looking for a Nice but Inexpensive Hotel

Orlando Yesterday

My wife will be in Orlando from October 2-5. We are looking for a really nice but inexpensive hotel for three nights. It does not have to be in the parks areas! We are not going to the parks. Wwe will be doing some shoppojng and, of course, eating! Any suggestions? We would prefer a hotel with a free breakfast.

more
    • rnj1's Profile Photo

Really Nice but Inexpensive Hotel

Saint Augustine Yesterday

My wife and I will be in St. Augustine, Fl from October 5 -8. We are looking for a really nice but inexpensive hotel to stday three nights. Do you have any suggestions. My preferable location is the St Augustine Beach or Crescent Beach area. I have appointments in that area Monday - Wednesday mornings at 5 a.m. Do you have any suggestions on things to do. We have been to the forts, the beach, and the outlet malls. Are there any things to do nearby? What are some good local restaurants to try?

more
    • What is the cheapest way to buy tickets to Disneyworld?

Orlando Aug 18, 2014 at 9:48 PM

We're going in December 1 week before Christmas.

more
    • transportation

Miami Beach Aug 14, 2014 at 2:04 PM

What is the best way to get from Miami international airport to Miami south beach Clevelander hotel without spending a lot of money??

more
    • Weather in October

Kissimmee Aug 14, 2014 at 7:24 AM

Hi guys,

Booked up with the family to finally visit Florida next October, I was advised by firends at work that October should be a good month to visit as the rain has passed by this point?

Thought you guys would be the best to ask, how is the weather in general in October??

more
    • Weather In August

Miami Aug 11, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Hey I'm going to Miami sunny isles next Wednesday Aug 20 however I'm a bit worried that the weather shows thunder every single day I really want to get a tan. Is it really rainy all day like in New York. Or the sun does come out eventually?

more
    • shuttle service from airport to cruise ship in ft lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale Jul 31, 2014 at 1:31 AM

never been on a plane or cruise ship, what is our my wife & myself best & cheapest way to get to cruise ship wont be leaving until Sept 14th 2014

more