Little Rock

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• go to Conway from Little Rock City

by jinrui Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Hello, I want to go to conway from the airfield of little rock city. Could I take bus or train? If I take taxi, how much money I should pay?

2 Answers Aug 8, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    • After Hours transportation

by khacker_22 Online Now Nov 18, 2009 at 10:33 AM

I am traveling on a week day. But arriving after most business have left for the day. Where in Little Rock are there services after hours for either rent a car. Or Shuttle services that pick up at the AMTRAK stations.

• the nicest place to live in LR ...

by alexlr Online Now Mar 21, 2007 at 12:43 PM

Hey there

Im moving to LR from europe for a few years so i will need a room (about 600$) with some nice roomies if possible ! Of course i ve never been to LR so im quite lost.
      My question is which aera is safe, nice and close to stores and pubs? What about the riverfront, or may be downtown? Is there an area where most of good clubs and pubs r located or is it like spread all around downtown?

thanks for ur help!

1 Answer Mar 23, 2007 at 7:28 AM
    • CHEAPEST WAY TO GET FROM GREYHOUND BUS STATION TO LITTLE ROCK NATIONAL AIRPORT

by joyful1 Online Now Jul 25, 2006 at 11:11 PM

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME FIND THE LEAST EXPENSIVE WAY TO GET FROM THE BUS STATION IN N. lITTLE ROCK TO THE AIRPORT I WOULD APPRECIATE THE INFORMATION. I WILL BE ARRIVING AT 10AM ON A SATURDAY AND MY FLIGHT ISN'T UNTIL 3PM.
      THANKS
      IDA

2 Answers Jul 29, 2006 at 1:55 PM
    • Hotel Accommodations

by azlangleys Online Now Apr 30, 2006 at 10:19 PM

I'll be staying in Little Rock over Memorial Day weekend. Where are the nice parts of town to stay. Is it better to stay outside Little Rock - if so where? Will be traveling from Oklahoma City to Memphis with a stop in Little Rock. Would appreciate any advice.

5 Answers Mar 28, 2007 at 8:53 AM
    • Spring flowers

by cathy9510usa Online Now Feb 13, 2006 at 2:50 AM

Hi,

Could anyone tell me rough times when dogwood, redbud, rhododendron, and azaleas usuallu bloom. Ballpark figures are OK, of course, as I realize it can vary from year to year. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Feb 14, 2006 at 4:16 AM
    • susiemargare's Profile Photo

i need a spa recommendation --

by susiemargare Online Now Aug 28, 2005 at 11:25 PM

hi --

a girlfriend and i will be in little rock during the first week in october. we are looking for a spa experience for sunday afternoon and/or evening. we want a place that does facials, mani/pedi/cures, body wraps, massage, that type of thing.

does anyone have a recommendation for a place that is open on sundays?

thanks -- susie margaret

2 Answers Jan 16, 2010 at 6:11 AM
    • Also moving to Little Rock

by AF888 Online Now May 3, 2005 at 1:29 PM

I am potenitally moving to Little Rock from Mississippi. I am getting my resume ready to send to employers in Little Rock. I am 25 years old and will eventually be going back to school. My background is in the human resource field. I would like to start looking for apartments in Little Rock. Where is the best area to live for someone my age? I don't want to spend an outrageous amount in rent, but I do have some requirements that I'm not willing to budge on. Any advice on areas to look and is Little Rock a town for young people also?

1 Answer May 3, 2005 at 1:35 PM
    • sigmagrl's Profile Photo

moving to little rock

by sigmagrl Online Now Feb 2, 2005 at 8:31 AM

Hey guys... I live in austin tx.. but i am thinking of moving to little rock in june. I know nothing about little rock, its just a spontaneous move. I could use any info on your city..anything from best area to live, to prices of apartments, night life.. anything will help. Thanks!

3 Answers Jul 31, 2006 at 7:10 AM
    • myabigail's Profile Photo

Antique Shopping in Little Rock

by myabigail Online Now Feb 23, 2003 at 3:55 AM

Can anybody give me information on antique stores in Little Rock? Especially in an area called The Heights?

2 Answers Feb 27, 2003 at 9:31 PM