Lithuania

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accommodation

Paberze 19 hours ago

Are there any places to stay in Paberze or Giedraiciai along route 172 for cyclist passing through?
      Ar yra kokių nors vietų apsistoti Paberžės ar Giedraičių maršrute 172 už dviratininkas kerta?

Steve and Kathy
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

more
    • shampoo, lotion, etc.

Lithuania Mar 9, 2014 at 8:06 AM

I have looked at grocery store ads to see if I can purchase body lotion and shampoo there. I am traveling to Lithuania and I don't want to check my luggage. I want to buy my toiletries when I arrive. I'm from the U.S. and usually buy these things from the grocery store or drugstore, not at a fancy department store. For example, I use Oil of Olay face lotion. Where could I purchase such items?

10 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 6:20 PM
    • On-line shopping

Vilnius Feb 26, 2014 at 4:25 AM

I want to shop on-line in Maxima for groceries, for delivery to Spain. How can I become a 'customer'?

3 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 10:06 AM
    • which is the best popular online shop for computer staff in lithuania

Lithuania Feb 8, 2014 at 11:32 AM

we are new in vilnius,want to know some place that we can buy the daily use things and computer things, home use things.

thanks for the advice

2 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 9:22 AM
    • Safety Hotel in Vilnius

Vilnius Feb 6, 2014 at 8:37 AM

I will be in Vilnius on the 1st week of march, i booked the Comfort Hotel LT at Mindaugo g. 27, Naujamiestis, LT-03212 Vilnius.

I would like to know if is a safe zone or is better so change the hotel to city old part.

Appreciate any safety tip

4 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 1:43 PM
    • LianoB's Profile Photo

Single room for rent?

Kaunas Jan 28, 2014 at 2:18 PM

Hi there! I'm a 30 years old boy from Italy looking for a single room in Kaunas ,Klaipeda or Vilnius for at least 3 months but likely even more. Do you know someone who rents a room? Or a website/forum where i can find one?

I want to live in a shared apartment with students or young and cool sociable people who love nightlife.
      I'll come there for work but i'd like also to make a lot of friends and have fun.

I don't mind if the apartment is not in the centre, but i expect to spend around 100€/month for the room.

3 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 11:58 PM
    • Moiici's Profile Photo

Travel agency based in the Baltics

Lithuania Jan 18, 2014 at 12:12 AM

I'm trying to find a travel agency, based in the Baltics, that will help me plan an individual trip to Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia. Any recommendations?

2 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 12:00 AM
    • I want to buy some Jordan Shoes

Siauliu Apskritis Dec 21, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Where can I buy Jordan shoes in Siauliu, Lithuania?

• Blacks in Lithuania

Lithuania Dec 4, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Is Lithuania safe for Black people

4 Answers Dec 8, 2013 at 11:47 PM
    • JakubB2's Profile Photo

acommodation in Vilnus

Lithuania Nov 7, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Hello, my friends travellers! That's my first question on this site ;). I am a student from Poznań in Poland, currently planning to spend weekend in Vilnus. I'd like to ask you for a piece of advice in the matter of cheap place to get some sleep, for example hostel. Do you know any of them in Vilnus? Greets ;)

3 Answers Dec 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM
    • AndreasS10's Profile Photo

Rentacar Vilnius

Vilnius Oct 31, 2013 at 5:35 AM

I need a rentacar company in Vilnius that allows me to bring the car to Belarus.

1 Answer Jan 18, 2014 at 3:58 AM
    • sihi's Profile Photo

train Vilnius-Minsk

Vilnius Oct 21, 2013 at 5:00 AM

Hi
      Are there new trains (manufactured by PESA) in line now? We plan to travel to Minsk, and probably we can go via Vilnius. I would like to travel only by new train (rail car) between Vilnius and Minsk. What is the cost of ticket and timetable? Many thanks!!

4 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 10:50 PM
    • ArmenT2's Profile Photo

how to get to Klaipeda ferry terminal?

Klaipeda Oct 10, 2013 at 12:09 AM

i am going to klaipeda ferry terminal from Klaipeda us statio. who can tell me how can i?
      thanks

2 Answers Oct 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    • ask for wool blanket

Nida Oct 9, 2013 at 12:47 AM

We bought some beautiful wool blankets in the shop near the harbour of nida and search for the adress to buy some more of them. They are designed with sheeps and elks .Can you help us to find it out.?

Thank you and many greetings

d.moeller

6 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 5:34 AM
    • Currency Conversion Vilnius

Vilnius Sep 30, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I am visiting Vilnius during Oct 13th. Which is the best place to convert the USD to LTL ? Can we also get a good deal from converting USD to EURO ? Is is worthwhile to covert it at the airport ?.

Please reply.
      Regards
      Kumar

4 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM
    • Alina_94's Profile Photo

How to get friends in Kaunas?

Kaunas Sep 22, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Hi everybody. I'm 19-year-old Finnish girl and I've been Kaunas for 7 days as an au pair. I'll be here for 1-3 months.
      I'm lonely, I don't know anyone and I'd like to get some friends that we could go to movies, shopping, for a walk etc.
      I speak only English or Finnish. How to make some friends in Kaunas?
      - Alina

10 Answers Sep 26, 2013 at 8:46 AM
    • Black Male Solo Traveller

Vilnius Sep 21, 2013 at 5:00 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm a black guy from UK, originally from West Africa, and will be travelling to Lithuania in a few weeks time. I'm just curious if Lithuania has problems with people of African decent and if I may experience any form of racism.

I think I can handle the stares, but I'm afraid of being attacked.

I'm heading to Vilnius

I'm a little worried and wanted to know anyone's experience of visiting or living there

Many Thanks

3 Answers Sep 23, 2013 at 2:03 AM
    • Cab with driver

Klaipeda Sep 6, 2013 at 4:41 AM

I ,an Indian businessman intend to visit places like Telisiai,Kanto,Silgaliai,Tilsez etc from Klaipeda as I have to visit a couple of factories ( Ruta ,Milk.LT, Zematijos pienas,Vilke etc ) which are located at a good distance.

My worry is whether I would be able to hire a cab with a driver to cover these locations in 02 days or not. Since the factories are located at distant places will I be able to get buses or any other means of transport to reach there?

Also advice whether it would be very cold during the 2nd half of October'13.

Thanks & Cheers !
      Kumar

• IrinaS14's Profile Photo

Nida to Kintai

Kintai Aug 27, 2013 at 9:40 AM

How to get from Nida to Kintai? is there any specific boat schedule or something?

1 Answer Aug 28, 2013 at 12:42 AM
    • SW2's Profile Photo

Need a place to stay from september - december

Klaipeda Aug 17, 2013 at 5:10 AM

Labas!
      I'm going to study in Klaipeda for a semester (sept-dec 2013) and looking for an apartment to rent around the main street: Herkaus Manto street. Does anyone living there have a spare room for rent or knows of furnished apartments (2-4 persons) in that neighbourhood that can be rented for 4 months for a reasonable price? The real estate agents are pretty expensive, as are the apartments and houses they are renting out.
      Thanks !!

3 Answers Aug 18, 2013 at 2:41 AM
    • Transportation from Vilnius to Paneveyz

Panevezys Aug 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM

What is the bus schedule fromVilnius to Paneveyz?

2 Answers Aug 8, 2013 at 1:11 AM
    • 11dana's Profile Photo

accomodation

Vilnius Aug 7, 2013 at 5:48 AM

youth hostel in Vilnius

6 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 6:20 AM
    • JimS119's Profile Photo

renting a place before you get to NIDA

Nida Jul 26, 2013 at 10:22 PM

A friend has told me you can get a place cheaper when you get to Nida? he has told me many people at the bus station and ferry trminals offer places is this true?

3 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 11:48 PM
    • Vist for Business cum pleasure

Vilnius Jul 26, 2013 at 2:57 AM

I, an Indian intend to visit Vilnius during Oct'13 and attend the Baltic Food and beverage fair. Will need assistance ( advice) like means of transportation like taxi/bus to cover Vilnius to discover and meet some business establishments/factories and then also to visit Kaunas & Klapeida. Please advice on the best means of transport fro Vilnius to Kaunas & Klapeida , what type of warm wear since it will be winter time .Also whether it will be safe for me to travel alone. Will a week be sufficient for this travel? And how is the reception for Asians like us ?.

8 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 12:13 AM
    • stylekerouac's Profile Photo

How to come from Palanga airport ?

Klaipeda Jul 19, 2013 at 6:01 AM

Klaipeda airport is located in Palanga, north of Klaipeda.
      No bus from airport to Klaipeda city as far as I know.
      Taxi ? How much should a traveller bargain ?

• Aitana's Profile Photo

Currency

Lithuania Jul 18, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Next month we will travel to Lithuania, driving from Latvia. Which is the best place to change currency? Are credit cards generally accepted? I mean, in hotels, restaurants, petrol stations… not for small expenses. In case we miscalculate our expenses and stay out of litai, are euros accepted?
      Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 12:55 AM
    • is kaunas safe city ?

Kaunas Jul 16, 2013 at 8:56 AM

is kaunas safe city for brown people ? (like srilanka or india or maxico or brazil)
      i'm planing to study abroad in kaunas uni. (for bachelor degree)
      is it safe to live in kaunas city for 4 year and can you conform me that this bachelor degree is valuable for further study or job or my life ?

4 Answers Dec 30, 2013 at 1:19 AM
    • wheelchair accessibility near Jurbarkas

Lithuania Jun 25, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I am planning on visiting some friends in Jurbarkas and am finding it difficult to find information on wheelchair accessible hotels/motels within a reasonable radius. I've looked online for Jurbarkas, Taurage and Kaunas and there may be some possibilities there. I've sent some e-mail inquiries, but they were written in English, so not sure my inquiries will be completely understood or even acknowledged. Only a few places in Kaunas even mention wheelchair on their websites. Any relevant information for someone in my situation will be greatly appreciated. I am unable to stand or walk at all, so I need to find a place with no steps and with rooms that can accommodate wheelchair user for sleeping and bathroom facilities. My plans are to fly into Vilnius and rent a car for a few days to visit the Jurbarkas area, I would prefer staying as close to Jurbarkas as possible. Any type of sleeping accommodations that could support wheelchair access would be considered. Thanks in advance for your consideration and responses.

• Two Dutch students on a partytrip to Vilnius

Vilnius Jun 19, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Hi everybody, we're two Dutch students(both 19 years of age) from the Rotterdam University planning a trip to Vilnius in the second week of August 2013. Our plan is to fly from Eindhoven Airport(Netherlands) to Vilnius Airport and we would like to stay around 9 or 10 nights in hostels. Hope you can help us with the next things:

I will try to get my mate with me to the KGB-museum, Church of St Peter and Paul and the televisiontower. ;)

- Senamiestis is "The Old Town" right? Are most clubs and pubs located there or elsewhere?
      - Should we go on a trip to Riga? Tallinn is pretty far or is it worth the effort? Maybe Minsk?
      - How is the level of English speaking in Vilnius? Will the staff at restaurants or supermarkets understand you when you speak English?
      - How is the atmosphere in hostels?
      - How to travel in Vilnius? Can you walk the distances and what is the price level of cabs?
      - Best clubs in town?(Heard about Salento Disco Pub)
      - Any tips for us what to visit by day?

Thanks in advance
      We're really looking forward to your answers

8 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 7:02 AM
    • Antfra's Profile Photo

Baltic states!

Vilnius Jun 13, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Hi, i would like to know, if it`s easier to travel from vilnius to Riga and Tallin or even to Belarus or Kalinnegrad?
      Train or bus, what is the best? Are those countries expensive? Europa City Hotel in Vilnius IS IT GOOD???
      I will stay just for 5 days in July!
      Thanks!!!;) From Lisbon, PORTUGAL !

10 Answers Jul 10, 2013 at 4:30 PM
    • staying in klaipeda, Nida, or juodkrante

Klaipeda May 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Hi,

We will be in the Klaipeda area for two or three days in two weeks. Should we stay in Klaipeda the whole time and do day trips to the split or stay in NIda or Juodkrante for a night? We will probably rent bikes and take them on the ferry so Juodkrante may be a better option than Nida. Would there be enough activity at night in Juodkrante? Nothing wild but maybe a bar to have a few drinks.

Thanks,

2 Answers May 17, 2013 at 12:02 AM