Lisse

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bike hire in Leiden

Leiden Apr 10, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Where is the best place to hire bikes,about 8, for 3 days from 20-22 May?

How much and what deposit?

more
    • bus 858 schedule

Keukenhof Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 AM

When does the last Keukenhof Express 858 bus leave the gardens to go back to the airport?

more
    • Combi Ticket

Keukenhof Mar 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I plan to visit Keukenhof before I go to Bruges, Belgium. I will be landing at AMS and plan to take the Keukenhof Express Bus from Schiphol.

Adults: from Schiphol Airport/Leiden Central station/Haarlem € 23,00

Can I use the Combi Ticket to travel from Schiphol (number 858 bus) and then go to Leiden Central (number 854 bus) instead?

more
    • cost effective transportation from AMS to Keukenhof?

Keukenhof Apr 7, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Hi, I see the cost on viator for the Keukenhof is much more than the price of admission. Is there a more cost effective way to transport from the city of AMS to the flower show? It shows tickets are pretty low (15) but the transportation via viator is around $64.THANKS!

more
    • shakakthar's Profile Photo

tulip bulb fields

by shakakthar Online Now Nov 13, 2013 at 11:13 PM

i am planning to visit holland with my family just to see tulip bubfields in first week.of april 2014
      i dont want to get disappointed going so far and seeing them in budding stage.
      1. is first week of april right time??
      2. are there any other places other than keukenhof gardens to see these multi coloured fields around amsterdam?
      3 since it is high season i expect to be overcrowded is there any specific timings in a day where i can escape from the crowd like early morning or afternoon or weekends etc.
      4. the entrance ticket to gardens is also valid for those bulb fields?

9 Answers Nov 15, 2013 at 1:36 AM
    • Tulip timing 2012

by efsunderland Online Now Feb 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Is there any information at this time about how the extreme cold this winter may affect the timing of the tulip blossoms? We are hoping to visit about the 12th and 13th of April. If the tulips are not ready, would we expect something else worth seeing at Keukenhof?

9 Answers Nov 28, 2012 at 11:16 AM
    • current status of tulip fields??

by pokalashalini Online Now Mar 12, 2011 at 11:21 AM

is first week of april too early to see tulip fields? can any one from that region help me? please tell me the current status.

9 Answers Mar 15, 2011 at 1:39 PM
    • globetrekker_airen's Profile Photo

Golden Tulip Lisse Hotel and Restaurant De Nachtegaal

by globetrekker_airen Online Now Apr 8, 2009 at 1:58 PM

hello,

We are going to Lisse this spring to visit Keukenhof. Since we are travelling with our baby, I have several questions regarding :

1. Golden Tulips Lisse Hotel
      - Does anyone have more info about this hotel?I was trying to find some reviews about this hotel but found only a few not-so-good ones.
      - Are there any close supermarket or convenience store nearby since we are not opting for meals in their restaurant for 3 days and 2 nights.
      - Also, the hotel page says that it is close (15min) to the beach but when I checked how to get to Noordwijk Aan Zee (assuming it is the beach referred by the hotel page), we still have to take the bus, then train then bus again. Is there a better way by public transport?

2. Keukenhof Express Combi-Ticket

We plan to buy combi-ticket but our questions are:
      - if we buy express bus ticket from schipol to keukenhof, can we get off at the hotel first and not in keukenhof and visit keukenhof the next day(see itinerary) or is the combi-ticket good for one day bus trip to keukenhof then return trip also at the same day?
      - i noticed that is is the same price whether you come from amsterdam or schipol(€23). If we buy ticket from schipol going to keukenhof, and plan to go to amsterdam after, is the ticket still valid on the bus from schipol to amsterdam?

Our itinerary for 2 days would be:
      1st day - hotel check-in in the afternoon then go to the nearest beach
      2nd day - keukenhof whole day
      3rd day - hotel check-out, quick visit to amsterdam

The itinerary is still not final, though. It depends on the info we would get.

Thanks so much in advance :)

cheers,
      ning

4 Answers Apr 10, 2009 at 10:47 AM
    • Good breakfast places/restaurants?

by neelv Online Now Apr 8, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Are there any relatively cheaper breakfast options in or around the Keukenhof? Any recommendations? Our hotel charges appx 20 euros per person for breakfast, which I think is really steep.

we are driving up this weekend.

Please help,
      thanks,

2 Answers Apr 9, 2009 at 12:04 AM
    • Haarlem to Keukenhof flower gardens

by nelsona Online Now Jan 28, 2009 at 5:59 AM

What is the best way to travel from Haarlem to the Keukenhof flower gardens and how much time should we set aside for our visit to the gardens. We would also need to return to Haarlem. Thanks, Nancy

5 Answers Jan 30, 2009 at 1:56 PM
    • Current field status

by AviKS Online Now Apr 21, 2008 at 11:32 AM

Hi!
      We are planning to visit Tulip field, but are advised to delay my trip as there are still no flowers in the fields. Can anyone please let me know about the current flower status of the fields and when should we visit Lisse ?

Thanks in Advance...

9 Answers Apr 24, 2008 at 12:31 AM
    • DominiqueBrunet's Profile Photo

Accomdation near Lisse?

by DominiqueBrunet Online Now Feb 9, 2008 at 10:11 AM

Hi to all!
      My Aunt and my Mother are going to Lisse to see.....The tulips! (Whatelse?). Could you please let me know what would be the nearest town to stay , convenient to Lisse and in a "Gîte" type of accom.? They are planning to go in March-April and will have their own car.
      Many Thanks for the info.

3 Answers Feb 9, 2008 at 10:42 AM
    • mitchimitch's Profile Photo

from Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer to the Keukenhof

by mitchimitch Online Now May 11, 2005 at 5:18 AM

Hi there!

Can anyone please advise on how to get to the Keukenhof from Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer? We taking public transpo.

Thanks so much for your assistance!

Cheers from Vienna,
      Michelle

1 Answer Feb 20, 2013 at 10:01 AM