Lisbon Travel Answers

change location

LISBON ACCOMADAATION

by DougKing Online Now Feb 8, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Our first trip to the Algarve and on our return we have two days in Lisnon in early May. We have an early Sun morning flight. We are looking for a recommendation for a hotel 3 or 4 star close to hotel but within bus or train to resturaunts and some nite life at least for the Sat.
Any referral is appreciated.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • SOLODANCER's Profile Photo

Re: LISBON ACCOMADAATION

by SOLODANCER Online Now Feb 8, 2012 at 7:55 AM

there are endless listings of good inexpensive hotels/pensions here on VT personally experienced and even very much enjoyed by VT members

take time to peruse member pages on Lisbon accommodation and you'll have a good idea from where to start

i can suggest here for you four - good ones - for less than 60Euro a night and that includes continental breakfast:

-Pensao Londres
    -Hotel Anjo Azul
    -Pensao Globo
    -Pensao Florescente

the first three are in the most ideal scenic and far more interesting neighborhood of the city - Bairro Alto - in so far as great selection of restaurants, cafes, Fado houses plus historic sights and not to mention one of Lisbon's marvelous belvedere, the Miradouro de Sao Pedro Alcantara; as well as natural settings of beautiful neighborhood gardens and the city's main Botanical Garden is here too

best of luck finding the one right for you

email if you have further questions

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Re: LISBON ACCOMADAATION

by Maurizioago Online Now Feb 8, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I spent some nights at Pension Beira Minho. It's a cheap and clean pension, but it is located in the city center and precisely in Praca da Figuiera. There are various restaurants and cafes not far from this accomodation. See details in my Lisbon page. I wrote a tip about that pension.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines