Lisbon Travel Answers

change location
styxgirl's Profile Photo

info....again,much appreciated

by styxgirl Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 9:13 PM

pensao londres...looking good to me but, what do you think of this hotel for single female travelers?safe?location? realize i ask alot of questions but appreciatethe effort to make my vacation awesome

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • oriettaIT's Profile Photo

Re: info....again,much appreciated

by oriettaIT Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 1:43 AM

It is perfectly okay to ask a lot of question :) I was in Lisbon last december over the Christmas week and found the town to be very safe. I do not know the particular hotel you are mentioning but i have been in that area and it was good.
    We were staying in an apartment near Saint George Castle, that neighbor is probably the rougher of the city center, yet it was always safe for us to wonder around at any given times, everybody just mind their own business.
    Happy travel

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • anaanes's Profile Photo

by anaanes Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 5:18 AM

That one is located on the Lisbon's Gay-friendly area. It´s neat Bairro Alto, witch is a nightlife area.
    Well, I think that for a tourist it is a betther area than Anjos, but during the night (specially on the weekends) it can be noisy, and in the garden there are always groups of guys smoking weed and trying to sell you drugs.

• smonteiromota's Profile Photo

by smonteiromota Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 8:47 AM

It's a good area. You should be fine there. there are always someone at the streets, at day light and during the night, so you shouldn't have problems. You might hear some noise at night... but i think it's a good area to "feel" the city.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines