change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Evening events on june 5 and 6

Basse-Normandie May 26, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Hello there

Going to Normandy for the week around D-Day, and as my girlfriend has made plans for the evenings of june 5 and 6 I was wondering if anyone know of any interesting events on these 2 nights with access for the public? Preferably in the area of Omaha or Utah beach (I'm driving, so just in the vicinity).

Thanks in advance,

more
    • Camping equipment

Basse-Normandie May 26, 2015 at 7:36 AM

Hello there

Going to Normandy (Deauville) from june 3-10, and have been looking for some shops selling campingequipment (sleeping bags, tents etc.) but with no luck - any locals who can point me in the right direction?
      We will be all over the coastline while there, so it doesn't have to be limited to the Deauville-area.

Thanks in advance :-)

more
    • Transportation from La Chapelle-Fortin?

Mont Saint Michel May 26, 2015 at 3:33 PM

I'm going to be in La Chapelle-Fortin in September for a wedding, and I would love to take a side trip to see MSM. What is the best (cheapest) way to get there from this location? I will not have a car.
      Also, I'm planning to arrive mid afternoon, and I'm debating as to whether I should stay there for the night, or go back across the bay to take in the night views of MSM. I'd love everyone's opinions. Thanks!

more
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Bus service to Dol or St Malo ?

Granville May 20, 2015 at 4:55 AM

I have ressently been to Jersey and Normandy France, my next holiday I hope to do is Guernsey and more of northern France. A problem that I ve come up against is the bus service St Malo or Dol to Granville. When I search for bus it only comes up with train, of which there are very few, could you please tell me how to get from Granville/Dol/ St Malo by bus. Thanks.

more
    • D Day tours

Honfleur May 9, 2015 at 8:25 AM

We will be in Honfleur and we're looking for tours of the D Day beaches with an English speaking guide. Thanks.

more