Linköping Travel Answers

change location

from rydcentrum to linköping airport

by budor Online Now Jun 7, 2010 at 3:03 AM

how can I go to linköping airport from rydcentrum by bus and how much I have to bay
Is there any spicial bus
I want to go to the airport on 10th of Jun at 4am

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Joacim's Profile Photo

Re: from rydcentrum to linköping airport

by Joacim Online Now Jun 7, 2010 at 3:33 AM

If you go to http://www.ostgotatrafiken.se (the Public Transport Authority operating in Linköping) you can use their travel planner to look for your trip.

I did a search from Ryd Centrum to Resecentrum (which according to the website is just next to the airport). The result was that around 4 AM there isn't any buses operating. You got the latest arriving at 23:23 PM on the 9th and the next one is arriving 05:43. The fair costs 20 SEK.

I hope it was helpful :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • marielexoteria's Profile Photo

by marielexoteria Online Now Jun 7, 2010 at 3:34 AM

At that time of the day, I'd recommend that you order a taxi. Normally the first bus or train runs at 5am.

• Sjalen's Profile Photo

by Sjalen Online Now Jun 7, 2010 at 7:43 AM

Where on the website did you see that Resecentrum is next to the airport??? It is not. Resecentrum is by the train/bus station in the city centre and the airport is outside the city itself (although not that far for being an airport). I cannot even find the airport listed in the travel planner and I too would recommend a taxi that early in the morning. It's not that far outside the centre as I said, and I'm sure the taxi companies have fixed fares to it.

As they say themselves "the onward journey to the Airport is easy by car or taxi":

linkopingcityairport.se/inde...

• Joacim's Profile Photo

by Joacim Online Now Jun 7, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Well, sorry my fault referring to the wrong site, here was my reference translate.google.com/transla... and if you look in
    ostgotatrafiken.se/kartor/ma... and zoom out one step you can see in the map that it isn't far at all.

But I agree that the best way at 4AM in the morning is by taxi.

• Sjalen's Profile Photo

by Sjalen Online Now Jun 8, 2010 at 4:26 AM

Ah, I see - you are probably looking at the blue train in the picture which is near the airport indeed. Resecentrum is however the place indicated by the "H" so it's not that close. The blue train indicates Tannefors, a commuter stop on the Åtvidaberg/Västervik railway line. :)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines