Linköping Travel Answers

change location

travel modes

by jfickler Online Now Oct 29, 2009 at 7:18 AM

My niece is with the Disney On Ice show that will be in Linkoping in February. She would like to get from Linkoping to the Stockholm airport. What modes of travel are available to her. Taxi? Train? Is there an airport bus?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: travel modes

by K_V_B Online Now Oct 29, 2009 at 7:33 AM

Train Linköping to Sockholm Central, and from there to the airport. Trains run more or less every hour.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Potato-Brigade's Profile Photo

Re: travel modes

by Potato-Brigade Online Now Oct 29, 2009 at 7:53 AM

Ah, Linköping! My origines. There is an airport bus and I'm willing to bet all next year's wages that it stops in Linköping. If you can wait until tomorrow I'll see if I can confirm it. I just don't have time right now but you might have a look .... I think this might be the company that's doing the route: flygbussarna.se/Resa_med_oss...

• Potato-Brigade's Profile Photo

Re: travel modes

by Potato-Brigade Online Now Oct 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM

I´ve had some luck. The company called Swebus has the right service from Linköping to Arlanda (Stockholm airport). You will notice that there is one "change" which I presume is in Stockholm city centre. If you try different dates you might avoid the "change" but I doubt it very much. Note also (if you fiddle with the dates) that it´s not going every day.

Check here:
    swebusexpress.se/Sok-och-Kop...

..... and here is an interesting overview of Swebus routes:

swebusexpress.se/PageFiles/4...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines