change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• eggplantbrain's Profile Photo

late arrival

Omaha 14 hours ago

arriving quite late on an evening (may 2015) at the main airport and we will need lodgings for THAT one night. already have a downtown hotel booked for nights following arrival night. question: could anybody recommend a BUDGET motel nearby the airport or, say, halfway between the airport & downtown, or even on the 'fringes' of downtown- something that would be easily accessible by cab from the airport. i have looked at a number of online maps and am finding it difficult getting oriented. lodgings i have considered all seem to be located in 'far- off' areas. we will not be renting a car. any suggestions would be much appreciated. thank you !

more
    • eggplantbrain's Profile Photo

late arrival

Omaha 14 hours ago

arriving quite late on an evening (may 2015) at the main airport and we will need lodgings for THAT one night. already have a downtown hotel booked for nights following arrival night. question: could anybody recommend a BUDGET motel nearby the airport or, say, halfway between the airport & downtown, or even on the 'fringes' of downtown- something that would be easily accessible by cab from the airport. i have looked at a number of online maps and am finding it difficult getting oriented. lodgings i have considered all seem to be located in 'far- off' areas. we will not be renting a car. any suggestions would be much appreciated. thank you !

more
    • Megabus stop

Omaha Dec 30, 2014 at 5:29 AM

Hi,
      I'm thinking of stopping off in Omaha for the day to visit the zoo, old market and the Bob Kerrey bridge but if I did, I would need to get the 10pm Megabus to Chicago.
      I did a quick Google search and it seems that the Crossroads Mall where the Megabus stop is located is quiet at the best of times, let alone at 10pm, so I just wondered if I am likely to be able to find the Megabus stop ok assuming there is no one around as I will be taking a bus or taxi there? And if I should be ok there as a solo traveller at that time of night?

Thanks,
      Arran

more
    • Good and cheap car rental services available in Lincoln, NE

by yteo2 Online Now Jan 17, 2008 at 8:04 PM

Can someone help me by telling me which car rental service is good?

not expensive, gives good rates on a midsize and good rates on insurance?

currently, i have done a little research and came up with alamo as the best bet, but can someone advice me on this?

i would also like to rent a car with gps to get around... have some traveling to do.

THANKS!

1 Answer May 4, 2008 at 2:25 PM
    • Thanksgiving Dinner

by sunshine04 Online Now Oct 23, 2006 at 10:14 AM

Could you please give me a list of FINE Restaurants that will be serving a Thanksgiving Day Buffet or Dinner?

Thank you.

1 Answer Nov 3, 2009 at 4:46 PM
    • LeaJoy's Profile Photo

Night life

by LeaJoy Online Now May 13, 2006 at 1:11 PM

Hello everyone
      I moved to Lincoln a week ago and it's all really new to me. I would mostly like to know about the city's night life, what are the nice places to go out? Any suggestions? thanks :)

1 Answer Aug 5, 2006 at 9:40 PM
    • going to U of N

by mompeapod Online Now Jun 12, 2005 at 9:31 AM

Moving to Lincoln to go to U of N. Looking to buy a small home, would like to be somewhat near the city campus, but in a safe area. Am a single female and would not like to have to barricade myself in. Any tips, hints or suggestions as to where the best place to live would be? Remember I'm a grad student, limited income....not some rich kid living off my inheritance. Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Aug 6, 2005 at 10:07 PM
    • flashboy's Profile Photo

pub's in Lincoln

by flashboy Online Now Aug 12, 2003 at 9:07 AM

IS HERE SOME GOOD PUB ? I'm coming soon........

1 Answer Aug 12, 2003 at 3:16 PM
    • Drive time, Phoenix to Lincoln

by CA_Dude Online Now Oct 24, 2002 at 3:01 AM

Can anyone please tell me the approximate number of driving hours from Phoenix to Lincoln, Nebraska? Will be driving this for the first time a a few weeks. Anyone know of a web site to look this up by city pairs? Thanks

3 Answers May 15, 2003 at 11:07 PM
    • ScottyK's Profile Photo

Moving to Lincoln!

by ScottyK Online Now Sep 14, 2002 at 6:52 PM

Hi all! I'm moving my family and I up to Lincoln, Nebraska in October. I'll be working for the Nebraska Air National Guard, and I want to know whatever I can learn about the area. What are some good/bad parts of town for houses? How are the schools? Weather? Local sports? Thanks! Scotty

2 Answers Oct 24, 2002 at 3:21 AM