Lincoln

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Student from The Netherlands

by Romee Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Hi, I will be in Lincoln, for my study, for 10 weeks in September. My question is, is there a lot to do in Lincoln? Like shopping, walking or anything like that?
      So I can have something to do on my own.

Romee

more
    • Student from The Netherlands

by Romee Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Hi, I will be in Lincoln, for my study, for 10 weeks in September. My question is, is there a lot to do in Lincoln? Like shopping, walking or anything like that?
      So I can have something to do on my own.

Romee

7 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 12:33 PM
    • Tell me about Lincoln

by colplum Online Now Dec 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I'm considering relocating to this city, buying a house.
      What's the place like?
      What work if any is available?
      My budget is 95k, That properties are available is the main reason for considering this area.
      What areas should be avoided?

5 Answers Dec 6, 2013 at 4:33 AM
    • Nearest airport to lincoln

by Sinead086 Online Now Nov 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Hi,
      I am flying from Cork, Ireland and was just wondering which airport is nearest to Lincoln to fly into and how would I get from that airport to Lincoln??

12 Answers Dec 9, 2012 at 12:34 AM
    • Train from London to Lincoln

by cristine56 Online Now Aug 13, 2010 at 7:03 AM

This is our first trip to London we are Planning a side trip from London to Ledenham in Lincolnshire near Lincoln

Is there a direct train from London to Lincoln, Is there a rental car facility in Lincoln? We need a rental for 3 days to visit the country side.

We will be arriving by train from Amsterdam spending 2 days in London and then on to Ledenham. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

23 Answers Aug 19, 2010 at 1:51 AM
    • From Lincoln to Edinburgh

by GibJoe Online Now Feb 10, 2009 at 2:59 PM

I am going on holiday this May to Lincoln staying at a friends house, and I have thought of going for a couple of days to Edinburgh. I have searched on how to get to Edinburgh but the only route I have found is, to travel to Manchester, and then to Edinburgh. I will be hiring a car, but prefer to go via train. What do think, is Manchester the only route?

Also welcomed are ideas of cities or places to visit near Lincoln.

Thanks.

13 Answers Feb 13, 2009 at 1:03 AM
    • apple-jack's Profile Photo

lincoln central station to nocton

by apple-jack Online Now Nov 22, 2006 at 12:02 PM

Hi
      Could anyone tell me how far it is to nocton from lincoln central station, would it be too expensive in a taxi, or is there a bus i can get, if so, how long does it take by bus, any info at all would be great, thanks

1 Answer Nov 22, 2006 at 1:19 PM
    • supercarys's Profile Photo

University

by supercarys Online Now May 22, 2006 at 8:00 PM

Can anyone tell me what the university is like? Anything will be helpful.

11 Answers Apr 26, 2007 at 10:15 AM
    • LA fitness / conference centre

by cool_dxb Online Now Apr 28, 2006 at 11:30 AM

can anyone tell me some direction to this place in lincoln?? eg direction from lincoln railway station, or coach station
      some info on nearby affordable accommodation as well,
      is there any travelodge near by??
      thanks in advance
      riaz

2 Answers May 2, 2006 at 8:56 AM

church in Lincoln

by supercarys Online Now Mar 22, 2006 at 2:21 AM

Can anyone tell me of a Christian (not Catholic) church in the Lincoln area? I mean one to go to services in on Sundays, not to marvel at the architecture of...
      I've tried searching the net but I can't seem to find any.

4 Answers Jan 10, 2008 at 10:43 PM
    • Sinkers's Profile Photo

Heathrow to Lincoln

by Sinkers Online Now Mar 21, 2006 at 1:09 PM

Hi people,
      Are you able to offer some assistance? We are arriving at Heathrow Airport on Malaysia Airlines in July and require transport to Lincoln. Any ideas??
      We were hoping to arrive stright into Humberside Airport howevere KLM are the only airline to do this and they are booked out. Does anyone know how easy it would be to get train or aflight to Humberside/Linclon?
      Thanks

6 Answers Mar 27, 2006 at 7:31 PM
    • Sinkers's Profile Photo

How far us it from Manchester Airport to Lincoln Please

by Sinkers Online Now Mar 14, 2006 at 2:43 PM

Hi, looking for some help, we are flying to the UK arriving at possibly Manchester Airport which I think is the closest Airport to Lincoln that receives International flights, can anybody let me know how far is it from Manchester Airport to Lincoln?
      Also what would be the best way to get there, ie - one way car rental, taxi etc and the approx cost.
      Thanks so much
      Suzanne

5 Answers Mar 23, 2006 at 1:08 AM

University, jobs, general living

by supercarys Online Now Mar 4, 2006 at 2:39 AM

I am going to Lincoln on an exchange in September and I wanted to know a little about the area. Are there any interesting historical sites around? Would you suggest hiring a car to drive around Scotland/Wales/general area? Is it relatively easy to get a job there - I'm looking for part time work (bloody Australian dollar being 40p) something in the retail industry, probably. I can get a british passport too as my mother was born in the UK, would anyone advise getting the British one instead of using my Aussie one?

5 Answers Mar 4, 2006 at 9:50 PM
    • Living in Lincoln

by breeze55 Online Now Aug 27, 2003 at 2:18 AM

I am thinking to coming back from the Middle East to live in Lincoln next year. I would appreciate any comments people may have about living in Lincoln, the good things, the bad things, and any general comments

2 Answers Aug 27, 2003 at 2:21 PM