Limone sul Garda

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Coach Transport

Tremezzo Dec 11, 2014 at 1:54 AM

We are trying to book a mini bus/coach to take our guests from the hotel to a restaurant the day before our wedding. The journey is only 2.5km or 5 minutes but I just wondered if anyone has any contacts or can put us in touch with anyone that can help?

more
    • DianaMS's Profile Photo

Malpensa T2 to Duomo

Milan Dec 23, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Hi Everyone,
      I need to know how to get from Malpensa airport (terminal 2) to the Duomo,
      I am only in Milan for a few hours and catching a later train to Venice, I would like to visit the Duomo, but need a place to leave my bags during my visit.
      What would you recommend?

more
    • Cabs in Milan

Milan Nov 30, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Hello, we are student travelers who will be traveling to Milan shortly.
      We are hoping to hail a cab from Duomo to San Siro stadium, and we would like to know how much time and money would be spent on the round trip. We would be delighted to get an answer back.
      Thanks!

more
    • Travel to Torbole

by woofbagwoofbag Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Hi we will need to go to Torbole for canyoning day this Sunday for 8am start,
      Could you please advise best method and poss cost?
      Thank you, Mark,

1 Answer Jul 20, 2014 at 11:16 AM
    • Weather limone

by eej86 Online Now May 9, 2014 at 5:53 AM

What is the weather like in limone in May? Will it be warm enough for sunbathing as looks quite changeable. Has anyone been in May? Is limone a good place for young couple on holiday or is there not much to do?

2 Answers May 9, 2014 at 4:07 PM
    • Public transport

by LisaLogan Online Now Feb 11, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Can you tell me the best way to travel from Verona airport to Limone Sul Garda in the middle of the day in June. We were going to take the ferry from Malcesine but need to know which train/bus from the Airport.

Many thanks

1 Answer Feb 11, 2014 at 7:32 AM
    • Limone Sur Garda to Verona

by TraceyMilner Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 11:13 AM

What is the best way to travel from Limone Sur Gard to Verona, is it possible to this as a day trip or would I need to stay overnight in Verona ?

4 Answers Jun 18, 2013 at 1:05 AM
    • Waterpark

by TraceyMilner Online Now Nov 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Can anyone tell me how best to travel from Lomone to the waterpark which I think is called Cadeva and also how long the journey takes please.

7 Answers Nov 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM
    • Travelling from Limone Sul Garda

by AdzyPower Online Now Dec 28, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Hi,

Im am staying in Limone Sul Garda for a week and am very excited.

Me and my partner would love to visit Verona and Venice during our stay but are unsure how to achieve this, bus/taxi/train/ferry? and to what destinations are best to use for each mode of transport?

any help along with estimated costs would be very much appreciated as we have heard going with our tour operator can prove very expensive.

Regards,

Adam

3 Answers Jan 4, 2010 at 9:51 AM
    • Limone to Gardaland !

by hannah7 Online Now May 4, 2009 at 2:38 AM

Can anyone advise the best way to get from Limone to Gardaland and what is the average journey time please? I will also consider hiring a car if recommended too.

Thanks

1 Answer May 4, 2009 at 3:43 PM
    • spartan19's Profile Photo

Bar suggestions in Limone

by spartan19 Online Now Apr 25, 2009 at 1:52 AM

Hi all,

Maybe spending a few weeks in Limone. Does anyone have any suggestions for good bars, restaurants that still have Italian charm. Great lover of those lost bars down small alletways only frequented by locals.

Look forward to hearing from anyone kind enough to answer.

Grazie Mille

Dave Smith

• tawnylyra's Profile Photo

Lemons/Transportation

by tawnylyra Online Now Apr 17, 2008 at 4:00 PM

I had a few questions about Limone, any info would be great! Firstly, is this a good “small” city/town to visit? All the other places I plan on seeing on my trip are rather large and I wanted to pick at least one smaller place to see.

Does anyone know of any inexpensive "budget" hotels/B&B there? Are there hostels? Also, are there buses or trains that can take me to Limone (probably from Turin/Torino)? Is the bus/train/whatever expensive? And it's my understanding that Limone has a lot of lemons growing there (but that has nothing to do with the name), when is the "lemon season"? Is there a particular month (or months) that the lemons are on the vines (or trees, I honestly don't know what lemons grow on :-p).

Thanks for any and all advice!

-Sarah

12 Answers Apr 21, 2008 at 1:49 AM
    • Limone

by AMMerchant Online Now Feb 10, 2008 at 4:57 AM

We are planning sin Limone in early April 08. Please can someone know the following:

1. Which is the most convinient airport if travelling to limone . Is is Brescia?
      2. Does Limone have supermarkets as we will be going for selfcatering.
      3. Is it possible to make a day trip to the Dolomites from Limone.
      4. What is the whether generally in erly April in limone.

Thanks

1 Answer Feb 10, 2008 at 6:17 AM
    • travelling from verona to limone

by MelMill Online Now Aug 8, 2007 at 10:33 AM

We have decided to give the package holiday a miss, and instead fly to Verona and make our own way to lake garda. Does anyone know the best way to get from verona to limone without hiring a car? Help greatly appreciated!

2 Answers Aug 9, 2007 at 10:56 AM
    • Limone weather

by MelMill Online Now Aug 5, 2007 at 9:58 AM

Hello,
      I am thinking of visiting Limone at the beginning of September; does anyone know what weather I can expect?
      Thank you

3 Answers Aug 5, 2007 at 4:15 PM
    • terrain

by dorothybarker Online Now May 18, 2007 at 2:27 PM

is limone flatish or very hilly

2 Answers May 21, 2007 at 12:04 PM
    • bicycle hire in limone

by la_guiri Online Now Jan 31, 2005 at 10:07 AM

does anyone know if it's possible to hire bikes in limone sul garda and roughly how much it costs? thanks! diana

2 Answers Feb 1, 2005 at 12:03 AM