Limnos Island Travel Answers

change location

Limnos

by RyeSkyGal Online Now Aug 15, 2004 at 5:01 PM

Has anyone stayed at the Porta Myrina Palace, if so, what are your thoughts? Thank you, Hallie

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Limnos

by mimrly Online Now Aug 25, 2004 at 11:01 PM

I was there last year in June. The hotel is big and new, but it lacks warmth and kindness as is it normally in Greece. Of course rooms are big and beautiful, especially those overlooking see and the Mont Atos. Breakfast was great and staff friendly. As already said, for me is to sterile without soul. It is isolated from the nearest town, so you are in a way sentenced to be stuck there unless you want to walk quite a bit or take a taxi. But it depends on what you expect from a hotel. I prefer hotel less fancy but more lively. Mimrly

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • sum2004's Profile Photo

Re: Limnos

by sum2004 Online Now Jul 7, 2007 at 2:43 AM

Allow me to recommend MY choice for staying in Myrina. Arhodiko Hotel. It is so beautiful, great location and really good prices.

I know that this is not an answer to your question. Consider it as an indirect one! If you need farther info, you can visit my homepage or feel free to ask me.

• sum2004's Profile Photo

Re: Limnos

by sum2004 Online Now Jul 7, 2007 at 2:46 AM

OK i just noticed the year posted! I'm really embarrassed about this! I hope at least it was useful to someone else reading the forum ; )

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines