Limassol Travel Answers

change location

Apartment/Villa in Lively Area

by Ste_V Online Now Jan 4, 2008 at 3:53 PM

Hi

I am travelling to Limassol for a wedding at the end of May in a party of four. We are hoping to find a suitable apartment/villa to stay at for one week which is reasonably close to the lively limassol nightlife and, if possible, not too far from where the wedding will take place (Four Seasons Hotel).

If anyone could suggest an appropriate area/district to look in that would be most helpful.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • cyprus4holidays's Profile Photo

Re: Apartment/Villa in Lively Area

by cyprus4holidays Online Now Jan 9, 2008 at 8:18 AM

Hi,
    We live on the outskirts of Limassol and my parents come to visit for a month every November (they've been here 4 times already) and they always stay down in the tourist area. They stay at the Santa Barbara apartments, which are about 5 minutes drive from the Four Seasons and about 10 minutes walking distance from the main nightlife of Potamos Yermasoyia in the tourist area.

The apartments have 1 or 2 bedrooms and have a large communal swimming pool with a small bar/restaurant on site. Just 2 minutes walk from the seafront so if you didn't want to hire a car (my parents never do), they are ideal for walking or catching a bus to the Old Town. They are fully equipped with oven, microwave, washing machine, TV, DVD & stereo player.

This is a link to the webpage of Michael Constantinou, who I make their booking arrangements with: vacationrentals.com/vacation...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines