change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mcaroline93's Profile Photo

Hiking in Oslo

Oslo Sep 30, 2015 at 8:34 AM

I'm in Oslo for another 5 days and I really want to explore some amazing scenery. I have been up to the ski jump and walked all around that area and I have been to the closer island from Oslo. I really want to see more of the same thing but not sure where to go.. I have a week travel pass so I can move around easily - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

• Stavanger - Preikestolen-Kjearag - Trolltunga

Stavanger Sep 17, 2015 at 3:15 AM

Hi, maybe somebody could help me... Cuz I really dont have a clue.

I'm planing to travel these places on Octomber 1-2-3-4.
      I will fly to Stavanger early morning and be there at 10:00, Im planing to rent a car so I can easly move to these places.
      My 1 day, cuz im landing so early I though that I could visit Preikestolen. And after to stay near in any hotel so I can next day ( day2 ) hike to Kjearag, after hiking the Kjearag, maybe to drive to Trolltunga and stay over there nearby. Day 3, Hike to Trolltunga, and after to check in a hotel. Day 4 drive back to Stavanger and catch the flight.

I know that the sesson is closed, but is there still people doing this hikes on the beginning of Octomber ? Am I realistic on my planing schedule ?? Ocfourse if the weater is bad, we will not hike to Trolltunga, I have read that its 10-11 hours hiking and is really hard. The hiking to Kjearag is 6-8 h, and Prekestolen 4-6 h.

Do you have any tips, something I should consider ? Are the ferries between expensive ?? Have anybody done this ??

• Trip Stavenger-Oslo

Stavanger Oct 7, 2015 at 7:53 AM

Can you please tell me, how can i get to Oslo from Stavenger?
      By bus or train?Or can you guide me to a site to find the exact hours?

• OsloSam's Profile Photo

Heading to Oslo this weekend, anyone else going or going to be there?

Oslo Oct 5, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Me and my mates, 4 of us in total, are heading over to Oslo from the UK this Friday for three days. Just wondering if anyone else is going at the same time as us or will be there? Also, is there anything we should definitely do whilst we're out there? Our ages are between 21 and 22

• Overnight bus from Bodo to Tromso?

Norway Sep 11, 2015 at 11:21 PM

Hi! I'll be in Norway in March of 2016, and I'm planning on taking the overnight train from Oslo to Trondheim, and daytime train from Trondheim to Bodo.

I plan to ferry to Lofoten Islands for a few days, and then set off for Tromso.

I know there are only buses from Bodo to Tromso with a transfer in Narvik, but I was wondering if there were overnight buses? I looked around for times or if someone did anything similar but I wasn't quite sure, or the responses were relatively old and potentially out of date. I am also going in March which is a bit wintery so I'm not even sure if bus schedules run as often.

Does anyone know? Thank you for reading!

**also wanted to note that this is a piece of my personal trip for graduating uni so I have a lot of time to spare-- time is not the issue, I'm looking for scenic, cheap methods, which is why I didn't look to fly, though if there are airlines that dip lower than the bus costs, I'd prefer to fly ha ha ahah it's 161$ for a flight that takes me back to oslo, overlays for nearly 24 hours and then flies me to tromso ... not worth it

• Winter convoy to north cap, start from where?

Nordkapp Sep 16, 2015 at 3:18 PM

Winter convoy will start from November? from where ?

• Katiha's Profile Photo

How is the weather in Bergen in February?

Bergen Sep 20, 2015 at 10:25 AM

I plan to visit Bergen in February and I wonder how is the climate.